Valkyria chronicles $4995. this guy is win

TheMaidenOfSorrow

CAGiversary!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Valkyria-Chroni...ms=66:2|65:1|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:3|294:50

Description:
I am selling a "Gamestop NEW" (also known as gutted) PS3 game entitled Valkria Chronicles. This is extremely rare to find in this state considering most other "new" / "sealed" games don't have the scratches on the disc nor the fingerprint smudges nor the somehow missing instruction manual that this version has. Honestly, your sealed copy of Final Fantasy VII or Contra Force pales in comparison to this game as a Gamestop employee has already tested it out to make sure it works. Are you sure your Y-fold FFVII will even work? I was going to include a "Gamestop NEW" Chrono Trigger DS game but thought better as that probably entertained an employee when they were in the loo. For an additional fee I can attempt to remove these unholy sticker but I cannot guarantee the case, coverart or game will remain undamaged. Also, notice the Circle-Fold seal in the picture below as evidence this was sealed by an actual gamestop employee and not me.

:applause::applause:

That is someone just trying to draw attention to their store and site and clearly it is working if you shared this. See also, "bearded madden" both are equally hilarious. someone was also selling a mario / duck hunt NES cart sealed in a jar or something for a ton of money.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mtxbass1']This belongs in auction discussion.[/quote]

It's not an auction. It's humor on the expense of Gamestop! You are the person who probably asked that last question.

[quote name='jmccalejk']It's not an auction. It's humor on the expense of Gamestop! You are the person who probably asked that last question.[/quote]

It's a link directly to something sold on eBay. It belongs in deal discussion.

We do not need threads like this cluttering up the PS3 forum.

[quote name='mtxbass1']It's a link directly to something sold on eBay. It belongs in deal discussion.

We do not need threads like this cluttering up the PS3 forum.[/quote]

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a "deal." It does, however, qualify as hilarious!

I love it how people are worried about "cluttering" the forums like they pay for this virtual real estate or something. Honestly who cares where it belongs.

Anyways I find this hilarious.

[quote name='mtxbass1']It's a link directly to something sold on eBay. It belongs in deal discussion.

We do not need threads like this cluttering up the PS3 forum.[/quote]

lol, lighten up dude.

I wouldn't classify this thread as clutter. It's hilarious, and PS3 related. However I think it is more relevant to general gaming, as it is a statement about Gamestop rather than a PS3 game specifically.

Do you know that you’re selling a 60 dollar video game for $5000? (!!!) A response is not necessary . . . the less said the better right? Apr-21-09
A: Actually you are mistaken. I purchased this game for $26.99 because I used a 10% gameday coupon and I am selling it for a bit less than $5,000. If you believe that to be too much I'm open to a more reasonable offer. Thanks for the interest.

LMAO, thanks for the laughs :)

lmfao that's awesome. Gamestop sucks dick ever since they started opening their games. What's the purpose of opening games and selling them new? Haven't they lost A LOT of business?

[quote name='xsouthparkx']lmfao that's awesome. Gamestop sucks dick ever since they started opening their games. What's the purpose of opening games and selling them new? Haven't they lost A LOT of business?[/QUOTE]

No.

I applaud this guy, and hope that they do investigate them. I never buy anything from them that has been "gutted" because it is no longer new. I have heard otherwise from gamestop employees but I don't buy it. I was going to buy a copy of a game and their last copy was scratched to hell. It was criminal that they sell opened stock at new prices. Hell, even stores like best buy sell open stock at a discount.

saw this in another thread but yeah, I think the hilarity deserves it's own thread........but the deal still has 23 days left if someone out there needs to save up a couple paychecks!!

[quote name='smiggity']I love it how people are worried about "cluttering" the forums like they pay for this virtual real estate or something. Honestly who cares where it belongs.

Anyways I find this hilarious.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back