Valkyria Chronicles Question

sk1p2my1u

CAG Veteran
So I went into Gamestop today and surprisingly found out that Valkyria Chronicles have been discontinued. I was wondering, should I hurry up and purchase a copy, will the price drop over time (or rise), and whatnot? What is the best course of action in the fellow gamers' eyes?

Valkyria Chronicles was one of the(if not) best RPGs I've played this gen.

It seems it has been getting rarer, so to be safe, grab a copy while you can. The price at Gamestop is full retail, I think. IMO, I think it's worth it, but you can get at eBay, maybe Amazon for $30 if you get lucky. I did see it at Amazon for $30, but the price raised pretty fast.

I don't know if it's been discontinued, but I do know it was part of Gamestop's Game Days sale a month or so back, which explains why they might have a shortage of it.

Still, if you like the premise, and thought the demo was fun, you'd do well to get it sooner rather than later. It's still in ready supply around me, but I cannot see that supply getting restocked once current stock is exhausted.

[quote name='sk1p2my1u']So I went into Gamestop today and surprisingly found out that Valkyria Chronicles have been discontinued. I was wondering, should I hurry up and purchase a copy, will the price drop over time (or rise), and whatnot? What is the best course of action in the fellow gamers' eyes?[/QUOTE]

If you're a fan of strategy games at all, pick up the game as soon as you can. It'll be one of those games that you'd regret not picking up earlier, once you experience it.

Collector's wise, there's plenty of copies, and the price should stay around the same. But do it for the gamer part of you.

Then again my opinion may be a bit biased OLOLOL

If you have Gamefly that's another option ... rent it then keep it, for under $40. That's how I got mine. I thought it might become rare so I bought mine as soon as I could.

bread's done
Back