Valkyria Chronicles??

sinath

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I know in the US they have it for 19.99 at some places but over here its still around 40 bucks.. i've asked goomba if he could get this for me already but no go so im looking for the next best price. hopefully around 20. any canadian retailers selling this for cheap? thanks

i gave up on waiting & just got a friend to mail it in from the states (amazon.com & gamestop.com should have it for $20 NEW)

Just picked up a used copy of Valkyria Chronicles at Blockbuster Video last week for $10. It had the manual and disc, but was missing the original case so perhaps this was a clearance price. This is the only time I have come across the game for sale in a retail store, either new or used. Enjoying it so far.

Thanks all, none left at BBV in Edmonton unfortunately. Called EB Games and they charge $45 which I refuse to pay for a used copy of an older game, limited release or not. What can I say, I'm a CaG!

Anyone know how much GameStop.com charges for shipping? I believe Goomba (Games For Canada service you are talking about I assume) gets free shipping from Amazon.com right? I've never dealt with him before.

i dont think gs.com ships to canada, same for amazon.com

goomba is a bit expensive to me unless it's bigger items

no contacts in the usa to send to you? it would be like $2.50 to ship (assuming the usa buyer gets free shipping or goes in person to a store)

[quote name='kn00tcn']i dont think gs.com ships to canada, same for amazon.com

goomba is a bit expensive to me unless it's bigger items

no contacts in the usa to send to you? it would be like $2.50 to ship (assuming the usa buyer gets free shipping or goes in person to a store)[/QUOTE]
Nope, don't know anyone in the USA unfortunately.

I thought goomba only charged $2.00 plus $3 shipping. So $5 seems reasonable as long as he gets the item shipped for free to him. Not sure on that part though.

Clark ... you need to hit up goomba, my friend.
I literally just received my copy of Valkyria Chronicles today from goomba .. under $27CAD shipped.

ok try goomba then, since it's just 1 dvd sized game (should be more along the lines of $2-2.50 for ship to you)

i was needing to get 3 things from a gogamer sale before, & the prices really added up, turned into ~$9 more than just having a friend from usa mail it

bread's done
Back