Valkyrie Profile, Suikoden II, DDR Disney Mix and more PS1, PS2, N64 games for Sale!!

DVDs I have for sale right now: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmadskills1182QQhtZ-1

In Living Color Season 1
House of the Dead
The Bourne Identity
Viva La Bam Season 1
The Office The Complete First Series
Speed Racer V1
Lion King 1 1/2
Lion King 2: Simba's Pride
Dragon Ball Z The Movie: Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan
Dragon Ball Z The Movie: Broly: Second Coming
Dragon Ball Z The Movie: Bojak Unbound

Thanks for looking. Any questions please ask. Thanks!!

Geezus, people are willing to pay $102 for an American ps1 Valkryie Profile? Even Suikoden II isn't going for that much.

Hey, more power to you as the seller, but I think that's crazy when they can get the same game only with cg cutscenes for less on the PSP.

It's all about owning the rare PS1 copy, even with its re-release on PSP. Not everyone has a PSP either, but VP for PS1 can be played on a PS2 or PS1. I sold my VP for $102 shipped outside of eBay (saved myself the heavy surchages and hassles) but VP typically ends up around $125 depending on the time of year.

Anyway...free bump! And best of luck if a new, zero-feedback bidder wins (and hopefully pays.)

[quote name='Caliburn']It's all about owning the rare PS1 copy, even with its re-release on PSP. Not everyone has a PSP either, but VP for PS1 can be played on a PS2 or PS1. I sold my VP for $102 shipped outside of eBay (saved myself the heavy surchages and hassles) but VP typically ends up around $125 depending on the time of year.

Anyway...free bump! And best of luck if a new, zero-feedback bidder wins (and hopefully pays.)[/QUOTE]
Haha thanks!

[quote name='Caliburn']It's all about owning the rare PS1 copy, even with its re-release on PSP. Not everyone has a PSP either, but VP for PS1 can be played on a PS2 or PS1. I sold my VP for $102 shipped outside of eBay (saved myself the heavy surchages and hassles) but VP typically ends up around $125 depending on the time of year.[/quote]
Madness. Absolute madness. I would understand if it was for the rare, Japanese version with the spectacular voice acting. (Though Lezard's voice was just...weird. It was this deep, menacing voice on a skinny guy with glasses. Great voice, not too sure about the casting choice.)

Oh well. I picked up my copy of VS back when it was new, $40, and people looked at me strangely for buying RPGs.

[quote name='Rasen']Madness. Absolute madness. I would understand if it was for the rare, Japanese version with the spectacular voice acting. (Though Lezard's voice was just...weird. It was this deep, menacing voice on a skinny guy with glasses. Great voice, not too sure about the casting choice.)

Oh well. I picked up my copy of VS back when it was new, $40, and people looked at me strangely for buying RPGs.[/quote]

Only on eBay...

And I thought the voice acting was a bit better for the magicians whenever they performed their spell incantations. Otherwise....yeah...
I bought my copy new at Walmart for $16 before tax in 2000/2001. :bouncy:

I should've bought out the entire stock if I had known it would shoot up in value.

Free bump again!

Not sure if you allow international bidders or not but if you don't i would on this one. They bid my copy of VP up to $180 and then paid for it instantly. Some guy in Norway.

[quote name='schuerm26']Not sure if you allow international bidders or not but if you don't i would on this one. They bid my copy of VP up to $180 and then paid for it instantly. Some guy in Norway.[/QUOTE]
Damn that's good advice. I can't change it though when I go to revise. Any other way I can do it?

[quote name='schuerm26']Not sure if you allow international bidders or not but if you don't i would on this one. They bid my copy of VP up to $180 and then paid for it instantly. Some guy in Norway.[/quote]
Oh, yea. Beware of stolen CC too. That happened a lot of eBay. Some buyers just bid like crazy, it turned out they used stolen CC so that's why they didn't care.

[quote name='VGI-Shinobi']Oh, yea. Beware of stolen CC too. That happened a lot of eBay. Some buyers just bid like crazy, it turned out they used stolen CC so that's why they didn't care.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the tip.

[quote name='wubb']Only one active thread per CAG in this forum, please. I've merged the two you had.[/QUOTE]
Sorry was not aware of that.

Only 4 hours left on Valkyrie Profile. Also a bid was canceld so it is now cheaper then it was before. A bunch of items down to 4 hours or less.

[quote name='Sora83']Wont you shipp overseas to Norway?
im intrested in FFIX and FFVIII :p

*free bump*[/QUOTE]
Yes but the shipping will be a little higher.
Only 4 hours left on everything. Suikoden II and DDR Disney still avaiable.

Not sure if you allow international bidders or not but if you don't i would on this one. They bid my copy of VP up to $180 and then paid for it instantly. Some guy in Norway.

norwegian scammer ?? ;o ..

[quote name='Carmelenigma']is valkyrie profile still available? how much were you selling it for?[/QUOTE]
No it ended on Friday.

bread's done
Back