Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment (XBLA) download code hunt

I quit, found 2 and both already redeemed, these are always a needle in a haystack and then the codes are already used.

Awesome..got one! :)
Like the first time I win something..so random! XD

Was at the 'Uncharted's Amy Hennig chats with Examiner' article; downloading the game right now! Thanks!

[quote name='Torazo']Aw bugger... I should have kept looking. I think that is all 5 redeemed now.[/QUOTE]

Actually, that's 4.

[quote name='bluedotlounge']Actually, that's 4.[/QUOTE]

Somebody posted up that the 4 he found were used and he couldn't find the fifth. The post wasn't on this site, it was amongst the many links that could be clicked to search for the codes... After that, Mij posted a finding... That would make 5, would it not?

There were codes posted on the Photo Dojo article, Q&A for Transformers, Q&A for Blacklight, and the Amy Hennig interview. There's still a fifth code that hasn't been redeemed.

[quote name='Mij']There were codes posted on the Photo Dojo article, Q&A for Transformers, Q&A for Blacklight, and the Amy Hennig interview. There's still a fifth code that hasn't been redeemed.[/QUOTE]

How do you know it wasn't redeemed? Someone could have found it and not posted about it.

I just meant those are the only codes I found; I don't think the fifth one has been posted yet.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']How do you know it wasn't redeemed? Someone could have found it and not posted about it.[/QUOTE]

Someone posted about there being 4 codes he found that were all redeemed and was unable to find the 5th, which was a couple hours before Mij posted his/her finding of one.

This makes me believe that all 5 have been found and redeemed and only 4 have been reported upon their locations.

[quote name='Torazo']Someone posted about there being 4 codes he found that were all redeemed and was unable to find the 5th, which was a couple hours before Mij posted his/her finding of one.

This makes me believe that all 5 have been found and redeemed and only 4 have been reported upon their locations.[/QUOTE]

There's still several hours left for me to post the 5th one ;-)

[quote name='bluedotlounge']There's still several hours left for me to post the 5th one ;-)[/QUOTE]

You make it seem as if you are the guy that posted the Vandal Hearts blog.

[quote name='Torazo']You make it seem as if you are the guy that posted the Vandal Hearts blog.[/QUOTE]
He is...

[quote name='mguiddy']...
He is...[/QUOTE]

I see...

I am just confused because on the blog, he stated this;
"From now until the end of Tuesday, FIVE download codes will be placed in plain sight among my past 2010 articles. If you find a code, attempt to redeem it through the Xbox 360 dashboard, and if it starts downloading you are all set!"

Seeing as he posted that on a Tuesday and it being Wednesday now and all, it seemed like it was going to be up for a week, but he had already placed 4 codes... -_-

Argh lol

[quote name='Torazo']I see...

I am just confused because on the blog, he stated this;
From now until the end of Tuesday, FIVE download codes will be placed in plain sight among my past 2010 articles. If you find a code, attempt to redeem it through the Xbox 360 dashboard, and if it starts downloading you are all set!

Seeing as he posted that on a Tuesday and it being Wednesday now and all, it seemed like it was going to be up for a week, but he had already placed 4 codes... -_-

Argh lol[/QUOTE]

OK, now THAT was my bad. The 4-day work week threw me off. I meant Wednesday. I'll correct it once the site is back up.

I'm guessing he just copy/pasted the text from the PSN version contest, which was posted on a Monday (I think...) but forgot to change Tuesday to Wednesday in the XBLA version contest since he started this one on a Tuesday... or something like that. :lol:

[quote name='bluedotlounge']OK, now THAT was my bad. The 4-day work week threw me off. I meant Wednesday. I'll correct it once the site is back up.[/QUOTE]

Ah. That makes sense heh. I've been thinking about that for quite awhile... Kind of thought that all the codes were already out there already.

Now I just need to find out when he is placing his final one... I will be all over that site trying to get it. I want to relive my Vandal Hearts moments from Playstation! lol

[quote name='bluedotlounge']There's still several hours left for me to post the 5th one ;-)[/QUOTE]

Aww, i just spent several hours looking for the last code lol.

Now the site seems to be down. :(

Edit: Nevermind it's back up again. :X

Heh you guys will learn how these contests go...
Think of it as CAG initiation. We've all spent hours looking for codes that may or may not have been there. ON the flip side you may find codes for future contests or codes from past ones. Have fun!

He's a lot better about removing the old codes now. He even asked where they were a few contests ago.

Is he better at placing codes for future contests? XD

"ON the flip side you may find codes for future contests"

(It was a joke -_-)

Did I miss #5 by any chance? lol

Dropping codes? What kind of codes? o_O
and how are you dropping them?

It's highly possible that that is the code too -_-

All I have to say is... bummer. That was the fifth one too.

They've all been used.

Deathsmiles screenshots PYQW9-HFVKD-6YG2P-BKPMP-QCYYQ
Q&A with Transformers: War For Cybertron director Matt Tieger (Part 1) RYPWH-YFWBY-BPWQP-FFW2J-R2933
Q&A with Blacklight: Tango Down lead Jared Gerritzen (Part 2) KQVB6-QCB9J-DWJRF-89WPG-XTCVY
Uncharted's Amy Hennig chats with Examiner XC2JQ-BF7XC-HFQW2-2QVV9-HFGHW
Photo Dojo media tournament recap PPBB6-CP7V2-RTK8R-D67XX-H8FMG

bread's done
Back