Vanessa Milano love playing Halo on her Playstation360!!!

racthamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
My wife got her OK magazine yesterday and I read the article on Vanessa Milano and the Nick Lachey dude. She said " I smoke his ass so good at Halo on Playstation 360. We're very competitive..."

Well maybe they know something we don't know.. Big announcement at E3? :)

p.s. yes.. i do read weekly gossip mag ;) shame shame

[quote name='racthamp']My wife got her OK magazine yesterday and I read the article on Vanessa Milano and the Nick Lachey dude. She said " I smoke his ass so good at Halo on Playstation 360. We're very competitive..."[/QUOTE]
Vanessa Minnillo and Alyssa Milano have also combined?

So not only are MS & Sony merging but Alyssa Milano & Vanessa Minnillo are as well. Big news indeed.
Edit: Damn my slow typing

I would say more than likely that was the magazines typo...could someone really be that stupid on purpose?

[quote name='MegoW64']I would say more than likely that was the magazines typo...could someone really be that stupid on purpose?[/quote]

New to the internet?

Or she's just a dumbass. One of those girls that tries to appeal to guys by saying things like:

"Oh I just looooove those damn video games so much!"

"So, what games do you like?"

"Everything!!! Like...um Mario..... and uh Tetris and -OH!- I like Mario."

[quote name='MegoW64']I would say more than likely that was the magazines typo...could someone really be that stupid on purpose?[/QUOTE]

haha.. seem i was the stupid one with typo.. oh well.. I really don't find her that pretty or interesting.. that's probably pay a part in my typo (plus I am pretty dumb hehe)

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Smoking ass is bad for you.[/quote]

Better than a guy smokin pole!!!

"I would say more than likely that was the magazines typo...could someone really be that stupid on purpose?

You do remember Nick L. Was married to Jessica simpson.. maybe he likes em dumb..

"NEW!!! From Ninsonysoft comes the... XPLAYWII! IT WILL KICK ASS AND TAKE NAMES! THEN TAKE THOSE NAMES AND SHOVE THEM BACK UP THE RESPECTIVE ASSES OF THE PEOPLE WHO OWNED THOSE NAMES!"

[quote name='coltyhuxx']Or she's just a dumbass. One of those girls that tries to appeal to guys by saying things like:

"Oh I just looooove those damn video games so much!"

"So, what games do you like?"

"Everything!!! Like...um Mario..... and uh Tetris and -OH!- I like Mario."[/QUOTE]

I know exactly the type you're talking about.

They also say things like,

"I'm the BEST at pacman!"

My mom calls the 360. The PSh360. She doesn't play games at all so I could see the confusion. I don't know where she got the H from though.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Who cares? She could call my cock "Playstation360' and I would still hit it. My cock also has 3 red rings.[/QUOTE]

You should go to a doctor and get that checked out.

[quote name='racthamp']haha.. seem i was the stupid one with typo.. oh well.. I really don't find her that pretty or interesting.. that's probably pay a part in my typo (plus I am pretty dumb hehe)[/QUOTE]

We gathered. Thanks for the confirmation though ;)

[quote name='VanillaGorilla'] My cock also has 3 red rings.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you should probably get that checked out. That and stop having sex with your mom.

[quote name='racthamp']My wife got her OK magazine yesterday and I read the article on Vanessa Milano and the Nick Lachey dude. She said " I smoke his ass so good at Halo on Playstation 360. We're very competitive..."

Well maybe they know something we don't know.. Big announcement at E3? :)

p.s. yes.. i do read weekly gossip mag ;) shame shame[/QUOTE]

How wierd, I was at Target yesterday. I grabbed a pizza and sat down in the food court. There was a magazine at the table and I flipped through it, and saw that same quote.

Honest, I never read gossip mags.

damn it cags, now yall done made me buy that doggone gossip mag just for the quote grrrrr

Damnit! I came in this thread for one freakin thing (same thing as all other threads I visit). Where are all the fine half naked hottie girly pics :cry:.

bread's done
Back