Vanguard Bandits currently for cheap, ending soon

I like this game quite a bit; got it when it first came out. Not one of the top SRPGs of all time, but it is still very entertaining. And it had the Lunar 2 demo.

It was ending soon enough in CAG terms. Posting an auction that ends in an hour would be silly. Maybe five people would see it.

Just a follow-up here...I managed to snag this off another eBay auction for $27 shipped yesterday. We'll see if it's worth it.

[quote name='Sesshoumaru']Hey, if anyone owns this game or knows where i can get one, email me at mitchell1337@hotmail?[/quote]

I own it now, you can find it on eBay for about $30, maybe less if you're patient.

[quote name='PsyClerk']It was ending soon enough in CAG terms. Posting an auction that ends in an hour would be silly. Maybe five people would see it.[/quote]

I've never understood why people would post messages on message boards or Usenet saying 'Auction ending soon!' and the auction ends in two hours.
Sometimes I guess it's a 'I just found this, check it out!' which is one thing, but other times it's a 'Here's my auction!' Doesn't make much sense to me.

[quote name='rodeojones903']www.estarland.com

usually has new ones for sale.[/quote]

A little on the high side at $40. But I guess you get the peace of mind from dealing with an actual business rather than an individual.

I didn't really like it much, but, then again, with the exception of Arc the Lad Collection, which I have yet to play, I didn't enjoy any of Working Designs' 32-bit offerings.

Not even the Lunar games?

VB is a decent game. The in-game graphics look very much like Final Fantasy Tactics and it plays that way as well. My only gripe is that fighting is too drawn out, since they switch to a 3D scene of the robots doing their moves EVERY time something happens besides just plain moving.

bread's done
Back