Various Nintendo T-Shirts at Kohl's $12.99 (were $18)

bingbangboom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Kohl's has a bunch of their Screen Print T-shirts for $12.99 and a bunch of them are Nintendo ones. I suggest everyone go look to see what you can find because Hot Topic sells them for a whole lot more. Heck I bought a Retro gamer shirt from them for like $20 2 weeks ago and then found it at Kohl's for $13.

- Poisin Mushroom
- Various Mushrooms
- Legend of Zelda
- Mario+Mushroom
- Retro Nintendo shirt
- Know your Roots
- Red with white Nintendo Logo

You know, The mainstream gamer T-Shirt for kids that wanna be punk for cheap. Those ones. Theyre 9.99 at Kohls in Centereach-Selden New York...the one next to Gamestop.

[quote name='MauMauProductions']You know, The mainstream gamer T-Shirt for kids that wanna be punk for cheap. Those ones. Theyre 9.99 at Kohls in Centereach-Selden New York...the one next to Gamestop.[/quote]

haha, yeah, unlike all the rich punks, they're hardcore.

About 3 weeks ago a Kohl's opened in my town and there was a $10 giftcard in their ad, so being the cheapass I am, I rolled over to see if they had anything I could use and ended up picking up the red Nintendo logo shirt for $3 ($13-$10GC). So if a Kohl's opens near you try and hunt up and ad could net you a shit for $3!

I see everybody wearing these shirts these days. EVERYBODY. Espcially the "punk/retro/cool" kids. Not even gamers. Lame. I'll just go order something from GameSkins.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I see everybody wearing these shirts these days. EVERYBODY. Espcially the "punk/retro/cool" kids. Not even gamers. Lame. I'll just go order something from GameSkins.[/quote]

pisses me off too. i wear them, but i have a right to, ive been gaming over a decade.

i just want to say to them that "I dressed like a geek back when it was geeky to dress like one!"

damn posers

I used to buy clothes at Kohl's back in 4th grade. (That's just a comment, not meant as an insult to those that shop there.) I'd pick a shirt or two up if the ones that I know of hadn't closed.

I've only shopped there when I saw some Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin shirts on sale for 9.99 each. Almost every other shirt there was one of those dumb ones that had some stupid saying like "Tell your mom I said hi". Hmm, now that I think about it, I've never worn a gaming shirt.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']damn posers[/quote]

I guess we'll just have to start callin 'em out.

"Show me the SP or lose the shirt you emo twit!"

[quote name='Jujuboy'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']damn posers[/quote]

"Show me the SP or lose the shirt you emo twit!"[/quote]

damn straight! fighht the unfit! rise up against the man.

the GEEK shall inherit the earth.

But its emo to play games now. The emo kids in my school think its funny to play Pokemon blue so they carry around the old gameboys.......*sigh*....

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Jujuboy'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']damn posers[/quote]

damn straight! fighht the unfit! rise up against the man.

the GEEK shall inherit the earth.[/quote]

w0rd. We gamers need to represent. Recognize.

[quote name='MauMauProductions']But its emo to play games now. The emo kids in my school think its funny to play Pokemon blue so they carry around the old gameboys.......*sigh*....[/quote]

WTF?! Are you serious? Damn those emo bastards!

[quote name='Jujuboy'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']damn posers[/quote]

LMAO!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']i look like emo. i have the glasses (look in show yourself gallery)[/quote]

I have those exact same glasses. When I get my computer, I'll pick up a webcam and show the world.

i got the "The Code" shirt and my GF bought me the "Small Mario + Mushroom = Big Mario" shirt. My favorits that i dont own yet are the "Golden(NES Zelda cart)" shirt and the "Nintendo Tech Support" button up dickies shirt.

i have the tech support shirt. i once saw a mario bros plumbing work shirt. i also have the poison mushroom shirt, things i learnde from games shirt, i know kung fu, nija gaide, and the nintendo wallet and beanie. i also have a decepticon hat, and a matrix hat.

yea that really should come to fruitation. there was a discusssion of it long ago, dont know if it was ever decided. now that we have a logo (thanks to the contest) we should show our pride.

OFFTOPIC, but playing the song in Wshakspear's avatar would make u really dizzy...unless u double-stepped.

And i haven't seen many kids with gaming shirts...

wow...that's hilarious...yea i've seen one of the ppl at my school wearin the mario w/ mushroom hoody...he thinks hes punk, so i guess it goes w/ wut u guys are sayin

i like it just b/c it's old school and reminds me of when i used to play. i don't care if it's hip or punk. i like the designs and think they're funny.

bread's done
Back