Various Star Trek TNG, DS9, Voyager Seasons $36.96 @walmart.com

Star Trek is one series that badly needs to drop down to the $20 level. I'd certainly would buy the remainder of the DS9 seasons I need at that price as I own the first two already. Thanks for finding that for us hotstud19us.

Looks like Voyager is around the same price on the Amazon website. I'm wondering if it's a price drop? Either way, I'm getting the two Voyager sets that I need to finish up on that. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Demolition Man']Star Trek is one series that badly needs to drop down to the $20 level. I'd certainly would buy the remainder of the DS9 seasons I need at that price as I own the first two already. Thanks for finding that for us hotstud19us.[/QUOTE]

It badly does. These came out YEARS ago as you said and yet have never dropped significantly.

I received the complete TNG last Christmas and I believe it cost around $120 on ebay. Of course, it has some of the worst box set packaging I've ever seen. They have in no way figured out the right way to market or sell these things. :bomb:

bread's done
Back