VC Wish List for 2008?

super punchout, turtles in time, mario tennis(N64), Mario Golf(N64), Goldeneye, RC Pro Am, SNK Baseball allStars, more neo geo titles, night trap(sega cd, because that would be neat)

storage fix, storage fix, storage fix!

Some of these I loved, some of these I missed out on years ago and would like to fix that:

Baseball Stars
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Super Tecmo Bowl
EarthBound
Mutant League Football/Hockey
Top Gear 2

Everyone listing Kirby Super Star might have to wait for the DS remake, I doubt Nintendo would release the game on the VC when that is coming out. Same for Square fans and the Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest remakes.

[quote name='Rocko']You don't do it to your own posts.[/quote]
/thread

Realistic predictions:
Majora's Mask
Yoshi's Island - summer
Super Mario Kart
More "niche" games, less heavy hitters
EarthBound

Wishlist:
Goldeneye (I'd pay $15 simply because that's about what the cart costs after shipping and I don't have to plug in the mess called the N64 with my paltry 2 controllers)
Mother 3 on Wii Ware - Nintendo buys translation from Starmen.net
Tech Demos for various consoles and other stuff normal consumers never see on Virtual Console. AKA demo carts and tech demos from E3.
Media Center (although DVD playback is out of the question because it destroys the laser, other formats would be nice)
Proof that we won't have to rebuy virtual console games again next time Ninty makes a console
Games that got cancelled released - I can guarantee it costs nearly nothing besides bandwidth to release games on the virtual console. This should allow developers to release games that were cancelled due to lost interest.

What was that 64DD game where you were a big yellow thing with long arms and it kind of played out like Black & White? Oh and to add to the list, Mischief Makers and Burning Rangers. I can't remember if Mischief Makers was any good but I'd like more time with it to decide.

[quote name='equest943']What was that 64DD game where you were a big yellow thing with long arms and it kind of played out like Black & White? Oh and to add to the list, Mischief Makers and Burning Rangers. I can't remember if Mischief Makers was any good but I'd like more time with it to decide.[/QUOTE]

Doshin The Giant, it was only released in Europe I believe

[quote name='Sailorneorune']It never came out in the US or Europe as a retail release, and I'm sure lots of people who only got to experience Pulseman as part of the Sega Channel rotation would jump at the chance to play it on a TV again for a rather light sum of $9.

Beats the hell out of the $55 I paid for my retail copy.

To be honest, mooky, I think all we can do is pray, and hope Sega listens.

For the rest of you, or those who would like to know why this game is great, here ya go:

http://www.wiimcast.com/reviews/GEN/pulseman.shtml[/quote]

I really want to strangle the kid speaking during the video...

[quote name='Greetard']Jet Force Gemini
[/QUOTE]

This and Bangai-0! would make me happy.

NES:

Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
RC Pro AM
Megaman 2 & 3

SNES:

Super Mario All-Stars (I know all the NES versions are out but a remake will be cool)
Super Street Fighter II
Super Mario RPG
Earthbound (I wish Nintendo can republish the free player's guide that came with the game)
Sunset Riders
TMNT: Turtles in Time
TMNT: Tournament Fighters
Starfox
Super Bomberman II

N64:
Killer Instinct Gold
Mario Party
Perfect Dark
Goldeneye 007
(If Mr. Reggie thinks again about online play, then the 2 games above will be bad-ass playing online)
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
Super Smash Bros.

Genesis:
Sonic & Knuckles (With the "Lock-On" Technology if you purchased the other 3 Sonic Games)
Don't know what else since I never own a Genesis

TG-16:

Meh.

Neo-Geo:

Samurai Showdown II
Fatal Fury Special or 3
King of Fighters (any)

I'd like to add for the record -- I want to see old Gameboy/Gameboy Color games on the VC. Especially --
  • Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters
  • Super Mario Land (Series)
  • Pokemon (original three)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
  • The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages

Nes
Bad Dudes
Baseball Stars
Bionic Commando
Castlevania 3
Contra
Ikari Warriors
Jackal
LifeForce
Kung Fu
Metal Gear
Pro Wrestling

SNES
Super Mario RPG
Earthworm Jim
Super Mario Cart
Illusion of Gaia
Secret of Evermore
Secret of Mana
Zombies Ate my Neighbors

Genesis
Castle of Illusion
E-Swat

TurboGrafx 16
Cadash
Legendary Axe

[quote name='karmapolice']I really want to strangle the kid speaking during the video...[/QUOTE]

um.... that's me... :whistle2:(

and I am well aware that I sound like I have a head cold and am on helium at the same time. Sorry.

Square's old properties(especially Secret of Evermore), Earthbound (duh), The Mario Superstars versions of SM1-3, Yoshi's Island, and more when I think of them.

Also, Terrenigma.

NES -
Duckhunt (Play with Wii Zapper)
Tetris

SNES -
Starfox
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy V (Imported and Translated)
Doom
Earthbound
Super Mario RPG

N64 -
Super Smash Bros
Conker (Highly doubt it since Rare is owned by Microsoft)

After playing the sequel to NiGHTS, I would really like to play the original. I wish Nintendo would add the Sega Saturn to the VC along with NiGHTS: Into Dreams.

Hahaha, so I created a new thread for this purpose because I missed this one somehow. Here's my rather big post from said thread. I'd quotify it, but it's hard to read that much italics.

WARNING: LONG POST AHEAD.

One of the OCD-inspired joys in my life is finding awesome games for old systems that are, or may someday be, available on the Virtual Console. Then I add those games to my list of games which I want. It's very satisfying, in an "I am a gigantic loser" kind of way.
It occurs to me that some of you may have similar lists, or at the very least an idea of some games you'd like to play on your Wii. So this is a thread for posting those lists, along with predictions and comments. There's already a great topic for Wii Ware in general, but I've decided not to clutter it with any more lists that most will simply ignore.
My own list is rather in-depth because I think it's fun to put this kind of thing together, but feel free to throw together something lazier. Also feel free to mock my decisions, insult the lack of Super Mario RPG, etc.

So, for each system, first in order of system release date, then in order of level of want, I present my EPIC VIRTUAL CONSOLE LIST:

NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM

1. Metal Storm

Metal%20Storm%202.gif

The great thing about this game, aside from it's phenomenal graphics (well, phenomenal for the NES), is its unique gravity mechanic. By pressing the jump button twice, you reverse your personal gravity and fly up to the ceiling. There are plenty of clever puzzles that use this mechanic, and the action itself is fantastic. I played it on an emulator a while back and was astounded that I'd never heard of it, it's now among my favorite NES games.

Chances for release: Good. IREM, the publisher, has already released several games for the TG-16, but none for the NES, except in Japan. I don't know if this is due to any licensing issues or is just a coincidence.

2. Mother

earthboundzero.gif

Hopefully you don't need an intro to this game. It's the prequel to Earthbound, and was sadly never released outside of Japan (the above screenshot is from a fan translated ROM). It's surreal RPG goodness. I played a bit of the fan translation and liked it quite a lot.

Chances: Low. It would take some major translation work. However, there are plenty of fans who would love to see it, and people have been begging for a US release for years, so it's a possibility.

3. Zoda's Revenge: Startropics 2
zodasnakes.gif
startropics2-3.png

Startropics is coming to the VC next Monday (hooray!), but its sequel is still unannounced. Same basic gameplay and with a less impressive story. I haven't played it, but if it's half as good as the original I'll be sure to pick it up.

Chances: Excellent. With the original on its way, I'd be shocked if this didn't find it's way to the VC.

4. Super Turrican

sturrican-nes4.png

I was shocked and amazed to read that this was developed by one single person. Then I was excited, shocked, and amazed when I read that the person was none other than the creator of Turrican, Manfred Trenz. That alone makes it a must-buy should it grace the VC.
The Turrican series is kind of like Metroid with a bit more action, and is quite a fun group of games; although this and the SNES/Genesis ports lack some of the free roaming of the C64/Amiga originals. I played a bit of it and it seems to keep the basic Turrican gameplay intact, which means it's amazing.

Chances: Not too bad. Imagineer, the publisher, has yet to announce support for the VC, at least to my knowledge. They are still in business though, and have been releasing GBA games in the last few years, so their relationship with Nintendo isn't bad. Cross your fingers, this is a fantastic game.

SEGA GENESIS/MEGA DRIVE

1. Ranger X
rangerx-7.png

This one is a great, frenetic shooter where you play as a big robot and his awesome monocycle, which you can merge into in a weird and frankly Freudian bit of animation. It's a really really awesome game though, you guys. Kind of like Contra mixed with Gundam with a bit of R-Type thrown in. I played it on an emulator and it was fucking great.

Chances: Good. It was published by SEGA and is something of a cult classic, I'd be surprised if this doesn't turn up.

2. Crusader of Centy
10.png

Aside from Sonic sitting there, I wouldn't blame you if you mistook this for Link to the Past. The game itself plays very much like LttP, except that as you play, you befriend various animals who give you cool abilities. All in all, it's a pretty awesome game, and, like Startropics 2, one that's perfect for fans of the Zelda games. I played enough of it to know that it's a competent LttP ripoff, which makes it a phenomenal game.

Chances: Dunno. Atlus has yet to announce support for the VC, but if they do, I'd expect this to be one of the first Genesis games they put out, as it was a big seller.

3. Haunting: Starring Polterguy
polterguy-2.png

This one is weird. Really weird. You play a ghost whose goal it is to scare the new inhabitants of a house, which you do by possessing various inanimate objects, triggering some hilarious animations which scare the hell out of the poor family. Surprisingly, this innovative gem was published by Electronic Arts. I played some on an emulator and couldn't stop laughing, it's just bizarre.

Chances: Not good. I just can't see EA letting it's IP onto the Virtual Console, especially not weird stuff like this. Still, I can hope.

4. Cyborg Justice
cyborg_justice.gif

I'll be honest, I didn't play a lot of this game. But I played enough to know that it has an impressively deep fighting engine for a beat-em-up, and also some of the coolest death animations I've ever seen (for the bad guys, anyway).

Chances: Good. Again, it was published by SEGA, and while it wasn't a big hit, I'm sure they'd be happy to put this out and make free, easy money.

5. Puyo Puyo 2
puyo2-genesis2.png

This would be much higher on my list, but since I already have Mean Bean Machine on the VC I don't know how much I really need another Puyo game. That said, this is pretty much the best of the series, which in my opinion makes it possibly the best Tetris-style puzzler of all time.

Chances: Only a matter of time, as it's been rated by the ESRB. It'll probably be 900 points though due to its status as an import.

SUPER NINTENDO

1. Gunple: Gunman's Proof
35955_65625.png

Sorry about that screenshot, it's the best I could find on short notice. The actual game looks much better than that.
Gunman's Proof is a really great and really strange game. It's kind of like the developers took the graphics and feel of Earthbound and set it in some kind of bizarre alien old west. Also it's a shooter. The gameplay itself though is
excellent, and it's some of the most fun I've had with an import. I played it frequently back in my emulation days, as it was graced with a fan translation.

Chances: Low. Not only is it all in Japanese, but it's publisher, ASCII, hasn't signed on to the Virtual Console.

2. Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge
Metal%20Combat%20-%20Falcon%27s%20Revenge%200004.png

This game is the brainchild of the late Gunpei Yokoi, the genius behind Metroid, the Game Boy, and the Virtual Boy (okay, so that last one wasn't such genius). It's possibly the best light gun game I've ever played, and certainly the best Super Scope game. Like Treasure's Alien Soldier, the game consists almost entirely of really cool and strange boss fights. Also like Alien Soldier, the game kicks ass. It's prequel, Battle Clash, is also great. I played it on an emulator, and even without a light gun it was fantastic.

Chances: Good? While it was published by Nintendo and designed by their second-most-famous game designer, light gun games have been mysteriously absent from the VC. This is troubling. But unless they never release any light gun games (a disturbing possibility given NoA's batshit insanity), we WILL see this on our Wiis.

3. Earthbound

You know what, I'm not even gonna bother with a screenshot for this one. If this isn't on your list, you are a crazy person. I almost didn't include it since it's probably the single most-wanted VC game, but what the hell, might as well mention it.

Chances: Surely this will come out.

4. Wonder Project J

gfs_15817_2_3.jpg

This is one of those fantastic and amazing games that Japan got and no one else did. It's hard to describe, but I'll try: you give the robot Pino, picture above, instructions, and train him, and... I dunno, man, it's just hard to explain. It's very in-depth and odd and interesting. It also has some of the prettiest sprites on the SNES. There was also a sequel for the N64, which I'm told is fantastic, but as it doesn't have a fan translated ROM I'm too dumb too play it.

Chances: Low. A very text-heavy game. On the plus side, there's always the chance that Square-Enix will port this to the DS or something, since they seem to be so fond of doing that to their old games.

5. Super Turrican 1 & 2
sturrican-snes1.png

Like the NES version, these aren't as great as the originals. However, they're quite good and well worth my time. I've played 'em on an emulator and have vague memories of enjoying them on a friends' SNES way back. There's also a Genesis port of Turrican 3 called Mega Turrican, which apparently these are based on. Haven't played that though, so it's not on my list.

Chances: They're ESRB rated, and Nintendo Power says they're coming soon, so look for 'em in the near future.

6. E.V.O.
Exploring_An_Asteroid_In_EVO.jpg

This is an interesting, if mildly flawed, game. Think of it as the long-lost bastard cousin of Spore - you pick different parts which you use to evolve your creature. Unlike Spore though, this is a simple action game, and not a really good one, either, so the fun comes purely from creating your own strange creatures. That can be a lot of fun though, so if you don't mind some mindless leveling (or if you can play JRPGs or MMORPGs), this is quite a treasure.

Chances: Good. Enix created it before the merger, and they've already released Actraiser (which is also worth picking up).

NINTENDO 64:

1. Kirby 64
kirby64-maulsaber.jpg

There are some who look down on the Kirby games as noob fodder - not terrible, but not sophisticated enough to play. These people are gigantic poops. Kirby is awesome, his games are awesome, and Kirby gets a FRICKIN' DOUBLE-BLADED LIGHTSABER in this game (see screenshot). I played the hell out of this game back in the day and I'd love the chance to do so again on my Wii.

Chances: Excellent. This WILL make it to the VC, it's only a question of how long Reggie makes us wait, the bastard.

2. Dezaemon 3D

gfs_14223_2_7_mid.jpg

This isn't just the holy grail of rare N64 games, this is also the holy grail of shmups, if only for the fact that it has a flexible built-in level editor. And I really do mean flexible: you can create your own songs and skins as well as doing the level design and choosing the type of shmup. It's capable of isometric, horizontal, and vertical levels (not sure about on-rails a la Starfox or Panzer Dragoon). If this could be worked into WiiConnect somehow this could be a Virtual Console killer app.

Chances: Surprisingly good, in my opinion. While it's true that the publisher, Athena, has yet to release any games for the VC; and it's also true that this was a Japan-only release and would require a decent amount of translation, the rarity of the cartridge suggests, to me, that this would be one that Nintendo would want on the VC.

Mischief Makers
gfs_27944_2_8.jpg

Sorry for the large screenshot, but I wanted to show how pretty this game is. This is a Treasure sidescrolling game, which means that it's fantastic and beautiful. This particular game isn't their strongest, in my opinion due to the odd control scheme, but it's damn good and well worth playing. I rented this as a kid and I've since played it a bit on an emulator, but you really need an N64 controller to play it properly.

Chances: Very good. Treasure has been fantastic about supporting the VC, including releasing games that never made it to the States such as the godlike Sin & Punishment and Alien Soldier.

4. Robotron 64
robotron_64.jpg

Now this is a game that the VC can actually IMPROVE. Not that it needs it, this was great fun when it came out. But it would really benefit from the Classic Controller or the Gamecube's dual analog sticks. See, it's based on the old arcade game Robotron: 2084, which, if you have a 360, you should already have played (it's available from XBLA). It pretty much invented the dual-analog control scheme that Geometry Wars later revived, and it's just a great arcade game. This was essentially the same game, just with better graphics. Is a 26 year old arcade game worth the 10 bucks it'd be on the VC? In this case, yes.
Disclaimer: I haven't actually played this one, but from all accounts it's nearly identical to the original.

Chances: Not bad. Crave, the publisher, hasn't signed on to do VC games as of yet, but they're working on crappy Wii shovelware so it's a good bet that they'd like to make the extra money this'd bring in.

5. Shadow Man

gfs_42870_2_4_mid.jpg

You liked Ocarina of Time, right? Well, Shadow Man is like that, only made from the very beginning for grown-ups. True, its story's polish, like the graphics in this N64 version, isn't great - the voice acting can go from awful to amazing in less than a minute - but this is the closest anyone's gotten to importing OoT's gameplay into a new, adult world. It's quite a trip.

Chances: Not great. While Acclaim could concievably save itself from going out of business by using the VC, it may not do it in time, in which case the rights to this game could fall into a pit of lawyers or whatever happens to rights from defunct companies.

Well, I can only speak for the Nintendo systems, as all of the Genesis games I know that I like are already available, and the other systems on the VC I know almost nothing about. So here goes:

NES:
Bad Dudes
Blaster Master
Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
Duck Tales
Faxanadu
Monster Party(only because this game is hilarious)
Mother/Earthbound 0 (whatever you want to call it, I want to play this game)
Rygar
StarTropics 2: Zoda's Revenge

SNES:
Chrono Trigger
Earthbound
EVO- The Search for Eden
Illusion of Gaia
Kirby Super Star
Secret of Evermore
Secret of Mana
TMNT: Turtles in Time
Zombies ate my Neighbors

N64:
Goemon's Great Adventure
Harvest Moon 64
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Mystical Ninja starring Goemon

I'm sure I missed a bunch, but those are the ones which come to mind first.

Gaiares
Air Buster
E-SWAT
Castle of Illusion
Dynamite Duke
Operation Wolf (Arcade)
Herzog Zwei
General Chaos
Revenge of Shinobi (Gotta have this!!!)
M.U.S.H.A.

[quote name='tankexmortis']

NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM

1. Metal Storm

Metal%20Storm%202.gif

The great thing about this game, aside from it's phenomenal graphics (well, phenomenal for the NES), is its unique gravity mechanic. By pressing the jump button twice, you reverse your personal gravity and fly up to the ceiling. There are plenty of clever puzzles that use this mechanic, and the action itself is fantastic. I played it on an emulator a while back and was astounded that I'd never heard of it, it's now among my favorite NES games.

Chances for release: Good. IREM, the publisher, has already released several games for the TG-16, but none for the NES, except in Japan. I don't know if this is due to any licensing issues or is just a coincidence.
[/quote]

What he said!

Also, you don't press the jump button twice to reverse gravity, you press up and jump at the same time.

[quote name='m3talst0rm']What he said!

Also, you don't press the jump button twice to reverse gravity, you press up and jump at the same time.[/quote]
Ah, okay. Been a while since I've played, I guess. Wonder what I was thinking of?

[quote name='t0llenz']I'd like to add for the record -- I want to see old Gameboy/Gameboy Color games on the VC. Especially --
  • Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters
  • Super Mario Land (Series)
  • Pokemon (original three)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
  • The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages
[/quote]
I loved The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening when i had an original gameboy. Thats probably one of my favorite zelda games. I hope they do bring this out sometime or another, but hopefully you wont need a DS to play it.

Mario Party (with online support! asking too much, I know.)
Kirby 64

I remember playing some wrestling game with my cousin on the SNES and laughing so hard I passed out, but hell if I remember what it was. It probably won't be nearly as funny now.

ADD SEGA SATURN TO VC. I can't believe they added Neo Geo and TG16 before Saturn.

SNES:
Super Earth Defense Force - Great, hard side-scrolling shooter that most gamers missed.
Earthbound - I've played a little in emulator form, but I'd prefer to play this on the big screen in all its official glory.
TMNT: Turtles in Time - One of the best co-op games of all-time.
Uniracers - Great racer, a genre the VC lacks.

N64:
Kirby 64 - This will help make up for the current lack of current-gen Kirby info.

[quote name='VioletArrows']Mario Party (with online support! asking too much, I know.)
Kirby 64

I remember playing some wrestling game with my cousin on the SNES and laughing so hard I passed out, but hell if I remember what it was. It probably won't be nearly as funny now.

ADD SEGA SATURN TO VC. I can't believe they added Neo Geo and TG16 before Saturn.[/QUOTE]

Saturn games would probably be too big until (if) the Wii gets a harddrive. There's also the issue of it being a very hard system to emulate, I don't know if the Wii has the power for it.

Neo Geo- Waku Waku 7
Sengoku 2
Neo Turf Masters
magical drop 3
samurai shodown 5 special
Pulstar
shock troopers 2nd squad
ghostlop

Genesis nhl 94 or 95 and General Chaos.

meh Nintendo

Super Mario rpg (still remember getting live 97 over this)
chrono trigger and yoshi's island
earthbound and super mario all-stars
Super Smash Bros and Conkers Bad Fur Day
Castlevania 3 and dragon warrior 4
Star Fox, Secret of Mana, and Final Fantasy 6!!!

Super Mario RPG
Earthbound
Chrono Trigger
Secret of Evermore
Shining Force 2
Phantasy Star 1-4
(am I missing any brilliant RPGs?)
Zombies Ate My Neighbors

And, some more good 2 player co-op games.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']Super Mario RPG
Earthbound
Chrono Trigger
Secret of Evermore
Shining Force 2
Phantasy Star 1-4
Zombies Ate My Neighbors

And, some more good 2 player co-op games.[/quote]Uh... Mana?

Would be pretty sweet if Seiken Densetsu 3 would make it out, it already has a fan translation.

I have secret of evermore for the snes if anyone wants it on the cheap. I have the booklet and maybe the box. Game definately has it's moments, but it's nothing compared to secret of mana! If you have more than one player I think secret of mana is better than any other game on snes other than super mario kart.

I might as well throw in my wish list:
NES
River City Ransom
Uninvited
Deja Vu
Little Sampson
Wild Gunman

SNES
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters
TMNT IV: Turtles in Time
Kirby's Dreamland 3
Kirby's Super Star
Harvest Moon
Secret of Mana
Chrono Trigger
Earthbound
Super Mario RPG
Illusion of Gaia (and any other RPG games I missed)
Yoshi Safari (I never got to play any of the Super Scope games so all of them too!)

GEN:
Herzog Zewi
Master of Monsters
Mega Bomberman

I need to add Mother/Earthbound 0

They translated it once. It's safe to say that it's still laying around there somewhere.

Also, Majora's Mask since I just beat OoT and need some more Zelda love.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']Super Mario RPG
Earthbound
Chrono Trigger
Secret of Evermore
Shining Force 2
Phantasy Star 1-4
Zombies Ate My Neighbors

And, some more good 2 player co-op games.[/QUOTE]
I'd probably buy every single one of those, except Evermore (I'd rather have Mana) and I'd probably enjoy TMNT IV too.

Now that SMS and Game Gear are gonna be on VC I have a huge list

SMS
Ninja Gaiden
Shinobi
Cyber Shinobi
Sonic the Hedgehog (SMS version)
Hang-On/Safari Hunt
Space Harrier
Golden Axe Warrior
Out Run (both 2D and 3D versions... which are different games)
Rastan
Phantasy Star
Alex Kidd in Miracle World
Alex Kidd: The Lost Stars
Golvellius
Wonder Boy
Wonder Boy in Monster Land
Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap
Missile Defense 3D
Poseidon Wars 3D
Maze Hunter 3D
Kenseiden
R-Type
Ghost House
Wanted
Psycho Fox

Game Gear
Ninja Gaiden
Shinobi
Shinobi II Silent Fury

And since Game Gear is going to be on VC, I'm going to assume (hope) Gameboy will follow!

Gameboy
Castlevania Adventures
Castlevania Belmont's Revenge
Castlevania Legends
Mega Man Dr Willys Revenge, 2, 3 ,4 , 5
Kid Icarus Of Myth and Monsters
Ninja Gaiden Shadows

And it'd cost me a fortune but I would d/l all of these. I've been playing all of the Ninja Gaidens I have listed on an emulator (but I'd still rather play them on wii) And except for Shadows for gb all of them are made by Sega (loaned from Tecmo) and even though every game is just called Ninja Gaiden, they're all different games and they're all awesome! I like the SMS Ninja Gaiden as much or more than the NES Ninja Gaidens.

I would litterally buy a Wii if I could get the following games

TMNT 3 4 (turtles in time) the genisis one
Blaster Master
Chrono Trigger (this one I REALLY REALLY want.. its the only reason my SNES is plugged in)
Super Mario RPG (same as Trigger.. any of the other square games don't compare to those 2 IMO)
the "Super" star wars series (is this one available?)
NBA Jam (still a great game.. would like to see it maybe with updated characters.. I think this is something Midway should consider doing I mean the NBA gives out licenses to all the developers wanting to make NBA games)

Games

NES
- Some games from Japan

SNES
- Mario RPG
- Kirby 3
- Kirby SuperStar
- Super Punchout
- Something from Square

N64
- Smash Brothers

Technical Side
- Price drops or sales on old games
- Word on how VC games will be integrated in Nintendo's next console.
- USB dongle to store VC games on, and keep the channels on your screen so you don't have to transfer from an SD card when you run out of room.

bread's done
Back