Velvet's GAMING LAGOON - yep the thread's still alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

velvet396

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Seriously, the site is ridiculously easy to navigate and everything is straightforward. Just go straight to the site's address if you don't want to give me a referral, or be nice :) and click on my sig.

Seriously, The amount of things they offer... it's just best to go look. Besides, if you don't like what you see, make a custom request for anything game-related.

Gaming Lagoon has UPDATED their prize listings, and has included PHOTOS of a lot of what they offer, go check it. :D

I'm not sure who's signed up through reading this thread, but if you have, thank you, and if you haven't...

You're missing out!

Also, bump.

EDIT:
C'mon with those referrals! I'm crawling closer to getting another prize, as soon as I decide what to get. I'm torn between a controller, live points card, or live a subscription card. At the moment I'm sitting right in between the points levels for each.

Holy crap this site is shit. I signed up just to get a taste (didn't use your referral), and ONE survey took at least 30-40 pages of "no thanks" to stupid offers before letting me complete it.

I lied through most of the questions. I love messing up demographic information! I'm now a $300,000/year professional with five 80 year old female roomates! :applause:

Anyways, never going back to the site. I'd rather spend my cold hard cash then waste my time with this crap. Looking forward to the flood of spam and junk mail I'm due to receive from giving them my personal information!

[quote name='tripredicus']Holy crap this site is shit. I signed up just to get a taste (didn't use your referral), and ONE survey took at least 30-40 pages of "no thanks" to stupid offers before letting me complete it.

I lied through most of the questions. I love messing up demographic information! I'm now a $300,000/year professional with five 80 year old female roomates! :applause:

Anyways, never going back to the site. I'd rather spend my cold hard cash then waste my time with this crap. Looking forward to the flood of spam and junk mail I'm due to receive from giving them my personal information![/quote]The surveys are hardly the ideal way to go. Do some of the quick, free CC offers. You'll sepdn about a 1/4 of the time signing up, and then calling to cancel to get 10-20 points as you would filling out a survey for .6 points.

[quote name='tripredicus']Holy crap this site is shit. I signed up just to get a taste (didn't use your referral), and ONE survey took at least 30-40 pages of "no thanks" to stupid offers before letting me complete it.

Anyways, never going back to the site. I'd rather spend my cold hard cash then waste my time with this crap. Looking forward to the flood of spam and junk mail I'm due to receive from giving them my personal information![/quote]After 5-6 pages usually you'll get a thank you, but you have the option to keep going lol

[quote name='JaTaN']After 5-6 pages usually you'll get a thank you, but you have the option to keep going lol[/quote]
thats exactly correct.

And FWIW, if you know how to use tab, one of the arrow keys, and the space bar, you'll be able to choose yes or no really quickly in these surveys. I've never spent more than a couple minutes on them.

In related news, a big THANK YOU to my newest referrals as you're actually completing offers!! Kudos!! That is why I've stuck with GL. Referral credits rock. Just a few more points to go until I have to decide what to get, Live for 13 months or XBLA card or... hell who knows! :)

I

a BIG thanks to my referrals that have been keeping busy lately!

I'm almost to that golden 50 point marker...

Anybody new is encouraged to check out my thread here, reply/PM with any questions, sign up and start getting points and "earning" referrals!

And by "earning" I mean sitting back while the rewards come in :D

I've been working on surveys for a while now have about 10 points trying to get battlefield 2142 or a wow card. Anyone who wants to help out click my referral link in my sig. as it would be much apriciated.

WHOA! Big update for Gaming Lagoon - now offering some handheld gaming systems like DSlite, PSP, and GBA!

Will update OP later, just a heads-up to everyone!

haven't had time to update the OP yet, as I installed a new hard drive last night that was more chore than it was worth... decided to change the case fan layout at the same time :D

anyway - I ordered my second GL prize this morning! A 4000 Microsoft Points card!! Thanks to all my active referrals that bridged that 20 to 50 (!) point gap.

Sign up - click the banner in the OP - and start "earning" prizes easily. I typed "earning" because this time I really just watched the points rack up from the 20 point mark forward, all from referral credits. I haven't done a single paypal or CC-required offer!

prize requests apparently get verified before shipping now. only takes once to become verified -- all the more reason to use real info (other than it being part of the rules).

My 4000 point card shipped!

And the best part? I've earned 6.5 points in referrals already today! Do your part, sign up under me, then earn some referrals of your own. :D At this rate I'll have another $20 level prize soon, probably going to go with 3 months more of Live.

Jealous? Don't be. :D Clicky that banner at the top of the OP. Or right here:
http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=47062

[quote name='LPPanther']Just signed up! This sounds like an awesome deal!
here is my link if anyone else is thinking about signing up:
http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=58141[/quote]
Thanks Panther! I see you've even done your first survey. Let me know if you have any questions - enjoy the prizes you'll be getting soon!

EDIT: In other news, I'm up to eight 14(!) referral points. Going for another 3 month Live card this time, I'd like to stack some months on my Gold subscription.

now up to almost 17 referral points! I would be excited to hit the 20 point mark so soon after cashing in my 50 points on a 4000 Live card, but since the prices have been upped I'm still 6 points away from getting anything I want.

translation: keep those referrals coming! read the OP and try it out. send me a PM or reply with any questions. I'm glad to help!

man my latest referral is tearing through those free offers! I'm up to 18 points now, with my last 23 offer credits (not points) coming exclusively from vickfarve! :D thanks!

(also thanks to tornadog for doing some CC offers earlier. next time I'll post an update with all of the referral names that have earned me credit!)

I wonder what prize vickfarve has surely earned himself at this point with all those free surveys...

hovering at 18.9 referral points, vickfarve still kicking butt.

haven't completely decided what I'd like to get - considering a wii points card - but none of their virtual console games have online multiplayer.... hmm...

wahoo! I just came here to bless mcack and vickfavre for continuing to do the offers, and here's mcack posting in my thread! Someone give him a referral!

I'm up to 21.48 points! :D

I must imagine you're (mcack) also well on your way to getting something.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Have you actually received your prizes?[/quote]

I actually received 2 prizes from them. I ordered a Wii points card and it did not come for about 3 weeks. I emailed them and later the same day I received an email saying that they would ship out a new card and to expect it in 1-2 weeks. A couple of weeks pass by and I get the card, I'm pretty thrilled. Another week passes by and I get the first card they mailed out (something must've happened at the post office to delay it). So I got 2 points cards in the end. Right now I'm working on getting a DS lite to replace my DS phat. After only 2 days of signing up for offers with a check card, I already have 87 out of the 130 points needed.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Have you actually received your prizes?[/QUOTE]
If your asking because your concerned about it being legit, I've received $75 worth of prizes dating back to Feb.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Have you actually received your prizes?[/quote]

Yes - my first Live subs. card code was emailed to me within a couple of hours of requesting it.

My second prize, a 4000 MS Point card I received in the mail after about a week.

Just got an email the other day saying that they've decided to start emailing any prizes that can be emailed (codes for Live cards and other subscription services).

On a related note, I'm less than a point away from 23 points and requesting another prize. Not sure if it will be Wii points this time, or some more stuff for Live... or who knows!

whoever (whomever?) macjz212 is, thank you!!

I finally bumped over 23 points. Time to claim another prize!! *wrings hands together anticipatorily*

or would that be "in anticipation"? hmm... who cares?! This forum is getting busy.

EDIT: And here I am getting all happy, but when they started emailing codes again, they dropped the prize values one point to reflect the lack of shipping.

I considered it, but I think after I figure out which prize I want with my current points, I'm done with Lagoons overall. I'll keep the thread updated occaisionally though.

I'd consider transferring the points, but it costs you 2 points to do so, and there really arent any $20-level games I'm interested in.

[quote name='velvet396']hrm - I was going to quit:whistle2:k but people keep earning me referral points...:bow:\\:D/[/QUOTE]

YES it's insane! Once you start you can never leave :whistle2:(

Yes I do need to update the original post of this thread, and I will soon.

Especially because Gaming Lagoon has had ONE HELL OF AN UPDATE!!
Tons of new FREE offers in that section, and a new "CUSTOM PRIZE REQUEST" to get pretty much anything you're interested in.

Just thought you might want to update your post the prices on alot of things have changed.

Most notables:: xBox Live 1600 Points
[19.99 pts] instead of 22.00 and also
:::::::::::::::::::: xBox 360 Wireless Controller [37.99 pts]

Not a bad deal at all I dont think

http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=54642

I have had lots of luck with gaminglagoon so if you join under me, send me a PM with any questions you may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back