Venture Bros Season 1&2 DVD $16.49ea @ Amazon.com

Thanks OP for this! I've been super-sour that I missed the weekend wbshop deal a few weeks ago to pick up the Venture Bros. volumes I needed. -_-

I just ordered Venture Bros Season 2 (and also 3) along with the combo X-Men Animated Series (vol 1+2) bundle. Total came to $66.46. It's no DeepDiscount deal, but at least I can stop stressing on my daily online searches. Overall, not bad.

On a side note, one thing I recently noticed is that it's actually a lot better to follow forums like this for dvd/blu-ray deals than it is to go on search engines like dvdpricesearch.com. I used to use that site for everything, but the engine just isn't as accurate as the word-of-mouth is via forums like this.

At any rate, thanks again! :)

I could be wrong but, hasn't it been cheaper. What I'm saying is doesn't amazon put the adult swim cartoons on sale a few times a year. I've gotten other shows when the sale hits...venture bros. just don't float my boat (not even with a goat in a coat)

Yes, I believe amazon had it for something like $11.99? That was during the holidays though, IIRC. It's a good show and decent deal for $16.50.

Season 1&2 are legendary. For some reason, Season 3 doesn't seem to keep my attention much. I chugged through disc 1 and haven't begun disc 2 yet.

Also: Season 3 is now completely Uncensored. I really prefer my cartoon F-bombs to be bleeped out (or riffed out with Metalocalypse). I practically cringe every time I hear The Monarch go on a tirade about Dr. Venture...it just doesn't feel right.

bread's done
Back