Venture Brothers = best new show on tv!

evilmax17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Anybody else watch the Venture Brothers? It's by the people who did The Tick animated series (my favorite cartoon of all time). There are alot of similarities, but Venture Bro.s stands by itself as a really great show. I hope this gets the success it deserves (i'd like to see future seasons)...

Go team Venture!

Yeah, it's a damn good cartoon. The episodes are a little "hit-or-miss" (with even the "meh" episodes having some great laughs), but the pilot and space episodes nearly had me pissing my pants.

It's definitely one of my favorite shows, though it sounds like Patrick Warburton is going less the deep, intimidating Brock and more for the Joe-sounding role.

[quote name='TheRaven']Never heard of it but I will check it out. What time and channel is it on?[/quote]

I posted that already.

I'm sure this is very late. But Yes this show is Tnt Goodness. Though there might be one or two shows that wasnt to good. I think I only saw one show that wasnt good to my standards. But it has laughs that make me dl in my shorts.

Heres hoping for season 2
I gots to know what happened to the boys at the end of season 1.
Plus u can get that song on adultswim.com
Look Away-The Boys Death Theme
by
Nick Demayo.
dl it and give it a listen. I've got it on my ipod and cd's and tapes. Makes me think of the ending when Dr. Orpheus crys out when the boys get killed by Monarch's two # one goons.
Ahh good story telling it is...
MMM warm all over I feel

When do the new episodes air anyways? I haven't seen it in awhile. It is a great show though and this is a worthy bump as far as I am concerned.

I believe that the new episodes won't air until the FALL of 2006, or something obscene like that. I know it's a long time away, still. It did get renewed, though. Whoop!

Aww...classic thread. I remember this thread from back in the day. Love the show. Probably the best show on AS next to ATHF. Can't wait for it to be out on dvd finally. Oh and great sig Ackbar...I may have to steal...umm...borrow it soon ;)

[quote name='HIGHERGROUND708']I'm sure this is very late. But Yes this show is Tnt Goodness. Though there might be one or two shows that wasnt to good. I think I only saw one show that wasnt good to my standards. But it has laughs that make me dl in my shorts.

Heres hoping for season 2
I gots to know what happened to the boys at the end of season 1.
Plus u can get that song on adultswim.com
Look Away-The Boys Death Theme
by
Nick Demayo.
dl it and give it a listen. I've got it on my ipod and cd's and tapes. Makes me think of the ending when Dr. Orpheus crys out when the boys get killed by Monarch's two # one goons.
Ahh good story telling it is...
MMM warm all over I feel[/QUOTE]
All of the episodes were aired out of order, at least most of them were, so you already did see what happened to them. I believe the whole court episode is the result to that episode and there are a couple others that followed. Just pay a little more attention when you're watching the re-runs and it should make sense. Also, check out the Adult Swim thread we have when you have further questions about the show or anything else on AS.

the show rocks and is one of my favs.

i can't wait for the DVD set and Season 2 to air on tv.

I don't think the shows were run out of order... I think they were written out of order... something about the scripts being turned in in a certain order.

The monarch being in jail during "The Return to Spider Skull Island" is a result of the "Trial of the Monarch" isn't it?

Even when this topic was made this show was very old.

And it sucked, I am glad they killed off the main characters in the last episode.

[quote name='TurkeyOnRye']I don't think the shows were run out of order... I think they were written out of order... something about the scripts being turned in in a certain order.

The monarch being in jail during "The Return to Spider Skull Island" is a result of the "Trial of the Monarch" isn't it?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you could almost call the last few episodes as a two-parter.

VB is one of the best shows on TV, I can't wait until the DVD later this year.

bread's done
Back