Versa Lowball 2020 Holiday COVID edition. (Garnering interest)

tupacca eats ?
sKds8DxTRt-2.png
:

[SIZE=14pt]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance - $7 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Dragon's Crown - $14[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Injustice: Gods Amoug Us ([/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]A[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]) - $10[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel (Overkill Edition) ([/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]C[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]) [[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Gamefly[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]]  - $6  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]= $37 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I guess this is everything i won.........i thought i won more.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
My bids for Dead Rising 2: Off the Record and Dead Space 3:LE were not updated. I submitted my bids on page 50 of the thread.
It was right when I was tallying up the final bids on my spreadsheet but didn't on the OP.

Anyway, I got it corrected. Thanks unforeseen.

Good Morning all,

I'm sending out invoices, awaiting payment, and ship out items in 2 phases.

Phase 1 (Done) are for thoses who bought games and small accessories/collectibles only. Your invoices were already sent early this morning. I've seen a few already sent payment (thank you in advance). It'll be shipped 24 hours after receiving payment.

Phase 2- Are those who bought the big items. Your invoices will be sent out to you later today.

Sweet! My ninja skills paid off and my total came out to exactly $30 (aka $10 per game). I will be sending Paypal funds soon.

Thanks, Versafied. If you don't mind, can you post the totals from your biggest invoices? I'm curious to see what they are.

Sweet! My ninja skills paid off and my total came out to exactly $30 (aka $10 per game). I will be sending Paypal funds soon.

Thanks, Versafied. If you don't mind, can you post the totals from your biggest invoices? I'm curious to see what they are.

Thanks! Payment has been sent.

I would love to know what you end up with from this, it was a pretty big lowball.
Of course. I'll post the biggest transaction once I get it finalized. Think you'll be surprised who it is.

ZOMG that's a lot of games, accessories, and other stuff to pack.

[attachment=6234:lowball.jpg]

Believe me, I would go to Alaska just to drive at midnight while the sun is still out LOL

bread's done
Back