Versa Lowball 2020 Holiday COVID edition. (Garnering interest)

Zumba world party $14

God of War Collection (A) - $12
Tearaway (A) - 8

Please update the op. Its hard to look through on a mobile i dont think any of my bids are highest lol
Does burning skies have the online pass?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lowball Over

Lowball Over

Lowball Over

Lowball Over

Lowball Over

Lowball Over

Lowball Over

Lowball Over

Lowball Over

Lowball Over

Lowball Over

Copied from OP:

Lowball over. Thank you all for participating. Tallying up final bids and then totals. Invoices sent via PM.

Miz has a "stunt double" Damien Mizdow. Ziggler recruited R Truth as his. R Ziggler.... Shield broke up when Rollins went heel and turned on Ambrose and Reigns

Yeah, I saw that. I overlooked that on why he retracted his bid without letting me know.  Guess I'll let it slide for now.

Yeah, I saw that. I overlooked that on why he retracted his bid without letting me know. Guess I'll let it slide for now.
Now, I don't really have a dog in this fight, but letting someone slide on a blatant rule infraction is something I would advise against. This section requires a lot of trust in the people whom bid and sell, and if there is one person caught editing bids without consequence then it just gives others the idea that they may be able to get away with it. If it were me, I would hold the person to the bid unless they contacted me about withdrawing the bid via a PM (providing the next highest bidder was willing to take over their last bid).

Again, I have no stake in this except keeping the honesty in the lowball section. Ultimately it is your auction and your decision.

True Masa. I know I've got PMs from the last lowball regarding cancelling/retracting/editing a bid. It was the only bid retraction I noticed last night. I already let him know to PM the next time he wants to retract not just to a future lowball I'll be hosting, but others as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back