Versa Lowball 2020 Holiday COVID edition. (Garnering interest)

So, now that it's over, just some observations/comments I have to make:

1. Grats, Versa. Lots of great stuff in there, just ended up more than I wanted to pay.

2. If you call it Shadows of Mordor, you're a bad person. There's only one shadow, guys!

3. Kinect Sports Rivals is pretty disappointing. I'm surprised it went for the same price as Sunset Overdrive (a game I really liked), and that it was only $2 short of Dying Light (literally one of the best games I've played in probably 5 years or more) is absurd. I hope that dickeybeans has his Xbox One in a big room with high ceilings, and that he has no interest in playing Soccer or Target Shooting (they're a mess).

Great lowball, everyone. I almost bid on that PS3 controller again, but I just bought the system and a "Dualshoch 3" for $13 and it works fine so far. Don't have many multiplayer games yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
H/t to you Lil Frier. You are a gentleman and a fierce competitor.
Yeah, I had to stop. I sat and realized I was going to be spending almost $35 just to display a cool steelbook. I don't even have a PS4 (yet, though I probably won't end up getting one until close to MLB 16's release). I'm just such a baseball nerd and the case looks awesome, so I might go spend the $20 or so on eBay to just by the steelbook.

Sweet mised two of them but I probably didn't have time to play them anyways. Did get Pokemon Y which was the main one I wanted. Just bought a 3DS and Omega last week and was wanting X or Y also.

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen,

Sorry for lagging. As you see, I've been working too much and as I mentioned, I thank Lil Frier to update bids.

Supposed to separate the items total last nightut once I got back home, I literally passed out.

And driving through the rain this morning back to the office (seriously, Southern California drivers can't drive in the rain) was a pain the ass.

I'm gonna spend my lunch break at my desk doing what I was supposed to do last night.

In addition, because of the rain, I'm not gonna ship anything out today to prevent the packaging or boxes from getting damaged.

Thank you for your purchases, participation, and support for my 3rd lowball.

~Vergel aka Versafied

Just noticed my $6 bid for Thief wasn't counted in post 1130, which is odd since the other bids were counted.
I sent you and The Fizzzzzz a PM. Let's resolve this.

For those who won a "non game" (ie. Amiibo toys, controller, etc.) item, be patient as I need to calculate shipping costs to send your item out. You will get your invoice soon!

Alright, got everyone's bids separately and got the totals. Will PM all winners individually.
Can't wait. :)

I'm curious, shipping-wise, do you guys just go to the USPS website and just calculate the best you can, scale and all or...what? Lol always been curious as to how you guys efficient about it.

Thanks. Still so excited about my 5 PS4 games. The library was seriously lacking.

Guys, I know I've been lagging. Work has been very hectic this week.

I apologize for the delays that applies to some of you. 

Update:

Shipped 3 orders today. I will work on the rest tonight and this weekend. I'm gonna turn off my phone in case I get dragged to a social event. Gonna concentrate on packing, shipping, and dropping it off (that is of course when you pay)

Man, 3 already shipped and I ain't even GOT MY TOTAL YET! DISCOUNTS!!!!! DISCOUNTTTTTSSSS!!!

:) It's all good man.

Also waiting on total but I'm cool with waiting because I have a lot of games to finish as is and

every day it takes is another day to try and make some of the $ I spent here, back elsewhere ;)

Sent you  a PM, but need your alternate payment emails. I figure it's most likely the same as your paypal email but want to make sure.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Roll Call!

I need to PM me if you have paid and not received a tracking number yet. If you PM me between now and in the morning, I'll do my best to get your order out the same day.

Goguenator, for some reason, you will be the last. Haha j/k, we all love you!

The one who purchased my systems, I need to wipe all my data first before sending it out to you. I totally forgot about that I still have my downloaded games and accounts still binded into the system.

But yes, please PM me if you paid and have not received a tracking # yet.

Thank you!

~Vergel

Sort of disappointed that it has been 5 days and we haven't had any shipments sent out yet. The main page is also not correctly updated with the bids that Lil Frier missed/increased randomly ($3 for God of War and 6$ for Thief).

All items shipped out today.

Still have not received payment from 2 more people. 1 of which that I agreed on local pickup which that has not been arranged yet.

Shipping it out today. You'll get it on time.
My shipping has been on "Pre-Shipment" since the 23rd. I've called USPS and they have told me that the package has not been dropped off. I've also asked Versafied if he could recheck with his local post office. Does anyone have any recommendations on what else I should do?

Thanks, he did. Looks like it was a wrong tracking number. New one says delivery status not updated. I'll go check out what's up at my post office. 

Thanks Versafied.

Resurrection Bump!

I've decided to host another lowball. The majority of items will be my beloved XBox One console and other few things from my gaming collection.

It will be awhile before the list and auction is up. I just started a new job and my commute from my place to the new office is a 45 mile, 1 hour 15 minute drive from where I'm currently at.

That's the reason why I'm doing another lowball: to pay for a deposit of a new place that I got that's close to my new office.

It will be awhile before the list and auction is up. I just started a new job and my commute from my place to the new office is a 45 mile, 1 hour 15 minute drive from where I'm currently at.
Wait, you live in LA and it only takes you a hour and fifteen minutes to drive 45 miles?? Why the hell does it take me an hour to drive 12 miles then!? fucking Santa Monica...

Wait, you live in LA and it only takes you a hour and fifteen minutes to drive 45 miles?? Why the hell does it take me an hour to drive 12 miles then!? fucking Santa Monica...
I commute from 562 to the Inland Empire. It's still a shitty drive since the 91 is congested between the 5 and 57.

Since it's the weekend, I should be able to compile the list and if all goes well, I'll start it Monday. I've also updated the OP minus the list. Stay tuned!

What you should really be saying fuck santa monica.

It once took me 1hour 10 min to get from redondo beach to santa monica...that 405 traffic is no joke.

bread's done
Back