Versa Lowball 2020 Holiday COVID edition. (Garnering interest)

Ok, got home. No longer on my Tapatalk (iPhone) monitoring this thread and...the...

LOWBALL IS OVER! NO BIDS ACCEPTED PAST THIS POST!
 ​
I like to thank each and every one of you who participated in my successful 4th lowball! I am now going to tally up the final bids and then send each winner an invoice of their winnings and total price. This may take awhile (1 or 2 days) as many items and many users has purchased multiple items.​
 ​
As what they all say: my loss is your gain. Enjoy the stuff you bought from me that I did not have time to.​
 ​
Sincerely,​
Vergel V.​

Would really have liked that fightstick but keep reminding myself of how little I've used with the one I have.  Settled with the fightpad :lol:

Rise of tomb raider $1 more than whatever it's at now.

Ryse son of rome - $1 more tan whatever it's at if i'm not already the highest bidder

Thought I still had time before I came back, in the end I got +$1 on everything except the camera. :(

Great Low ball Versafied, and I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it yet but congratulations on moving on to becoming a healthier happier you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Low ball Versafied, and I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it yet but congratulations on moving on to becoming a healthier happier you.
Thank you Kik! It's tough since food has been a staple of my life but it robbed me my health and it was dwindling. I have made the right decision to do this procedure and never regretted it. It feels like I've been given a 2nd chance on life. I already lost 70+ pounds and counting and it's almost 3 month post-op.

By the way- since the final bids are up. Please check for any missed or overlooked bids. There were some bids that were the same amount and like I said: the first one count but not the others.

You got bariatric done? That's a tough one to decide on, depending which one you get so much is irreversible and really life changing in so many aspects.

You got bariatric done? That's a tough one to decide on, depending which one you get so much is irreversible and really life changing in so many aspects.
At first, I wanted the Lap Band done. But going to the orientation, they say that it's not effective enough. Gastric sleeve is what I considered. However, with all the health issues I had, I decided to go for the Gastric Bypass.

At first, I wanted the Lap Band done. But going to the orientation, they say that it's not effective enough. Gastric sleeve is what I considered. However, with all the health issues I had, I decided to go for the Gastric Bypass.
I saw the new one with the balloon, in a commercial, I wonder how well that one works for people.

Nyko Wii U Pro Controller - $11 Abortion Timecop
Fifa 16- $14 Abortion Timecop
Just Dance 2016 (XBox One)- $10 Abortion Timecop
The Witcher III: Wild Hunt- $21 Abortion Timecop
NHL 16- $16 Abortion Timecop

Official Wii U Pro Controller (Black) - $39 laotahn
Yoshi's Wooly World - $33 laotahn

Wii Remote Plus Controller w/ Nuchuk (Black #1) - $17 RandCLR
Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash - $29 RandCLR

Wii Remote Plus Controller w/ Nuchuk (Black #2)- $17 Thatguy1513
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD w/ Wolf Link Amiibo - $32 Thatguy1513
XBox Live 1 year subscription card - $37 Thatguy1513
Dead or Alive 5: Final Round- $12 Thatguy1513
Dead Rising 3- $9 Thatguy1513
The Evil Within- $6 Thatguy1513

Wii Remote Plus Controller w/ Nuchuk (White)- $15 shadowneko003

Wii Remote Plus Controller w/ Nuchuk (Blue)- $17 miyazakipig
NintendoLand - $7 miyazakipig
Black DualShock 4 Controller w/ charging cable- $32 miyazakipig
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster- $18 miyazakipig
Star Wars Battlefront- $20 miyazakipig

Black Wii U 32GB Console- $160 S0DA POPINSKI
XBox One Console (One Controller, 500GB)- $170 S0DA POPINSKI
XBox One Kinect Sensor- $35 S0DA POPINSKI
Guitar Hero Live Controller (New in Box) - $9 S0DA POPINSKI
Batman: Arkham Knight- $12 S0DA POPINSKI
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare- $6 S0DA POPINSKI
Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition- $10 S0DA POPINSKI
DmC Devil May Cry: Definite Edition- $8 S0DA POPINSKI
Guitar Hero Live w/ Guitar Controller- $22 S0DA POPINSKI
Madden 16- $12 S0DA POPINSKI
NBA 2K16- $15 S0DA POPINSKI
Ryse: Son of Rome- $6 S0DA POPINSKI
The Talos Principle: Deluxe Edition- $20 S0DA POPINSKI

Wii Fit U Bundle w/ Balance Board and Pedometer - $12 Kb2149

Hitman Absolution Professional Edition (sealed)- $4 JD*
Watch_Dogs (XBox One)- $5 JD*
Watch_Dogs (PS4)- $7 JD*

Assassin's Creed Syndicate -$28 Kreepn
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege- $31 Kreepn
Farcry 4- $14 Kreepn
Mortal Kombat X- $14 Kreepn
Call of Duty Ghosts: Hardened Edition- $12 Kreepn

Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition- $15 TheFizzzzzz
Mad Max- $15 TheFizzzzzz
Codename S.T.E.A.M.- $5 TheFizzzzzz
The Legend of Zelda: Tri-Force Heroes- $18 The Fizzzzzz

Deadpool- $21 mossfan563
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD- $8 mossfan563

Hasbro Family Fun Pack - $10 TheObject
Dying Light- $10 TheObject

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain- $18 Goguenator
Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma Extend- $10 Goguenator
Dragon Ball Xenoverse- $11 Goguenator
Payday 2: Crimewave Edition- $10 Goguenator
Rise of the Tomb Raider- $18 Goguenator
Rory McIlroy PGA Tour- $8 Goguenator
Saints Row: IV Re-elected & Gat Out of Hell- $6 Goguenator
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut- $8 Goguenator
Zombie Army Trilogy- $20 Goguenator
Hori RAP4 Fighting Joystick (New in Box)- $86 Goguenator
1 year Playstation Plus Subscription- $36 Goguenator
Heavensward: Final Fantasy XIV- $11 Goguenator
Just Dance 2016- $15 Goguenator
Until Dawn- $15 Goguenator

Fallout 4- $21 jlazenby1
Forza Horizon 2- $21 jlazenby1
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5- $15 jlazenby1

WWE 2K16- $17 MarcusKane
Rare Replay- $8 MarcusKane
Resident Evil Revelations 2- $8 MarcusKane

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection- $13 Bkool77

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition- $7 rydubc
Toy Soldiers War Chest: Hall of Fame Edition- $6 rydubc
Wolfenstein: The New Order - $8 rydubc
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood- $8 rydubc

Metro Redux- $5 Lexian
Uncharted Collection- $20 Lexian
New Super Mario Bros. 2- $13 Lexian

Shadow of Mordor: Game of the Year Edition- $9 reedimer

Hori FC4 Fighting Game Controller (New in Box)- $16 Sporkis
Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below- $17 Sporkis

Playstation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset (New in Box)- $50 ravenbear

Playstation TV Console w/ 16GB Vita Memory Card- $26 StinkPalm

Playstation 4 Camera- $26 Kikyou1

24" Playstation 3D Display- $64 Wchillinman

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon- $18 Vampire_Zio
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds- $19 Vampire_Zio

Bloodborne- $18 jdwyer2009
Red "New" Nintendo 3DS XL portable console w/ 32GB microSD card & AC Adapter- $120 jdwyer2009

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition- $14 Renegade420
Turtle Beach Call of Duty Advanced Warfare EarForce Sentinel Task Force Wired Headset (New in Box)- $26 Renegade420

Congrats on winning your items! I will individually PM you for your total amount, your shipping address, and how to pay me. Expect this PM from me in the next 24-48 hours.

Update: Please check the OP Update. I have put the above post of mine on it and there is a color coding in which I sent you the invoice, received payment, shipped, etc.

In addition, I only sent out some invoices just now to people that won only games. I still need to determine on how to ship the bigger items like the consoles or games that are "special/collector editions". Sit tight for those who are in the latter group, you will get your invoices by Friday/Early Saturday.

Turtle Beach Call of Duty Advanced Warfare EarForce Sentinel Task Force Wired Headset (New in Box $26
I should have won this abortion timecop bid the same as me afterwards. Post 1466 to be exact

Turtle Beach Call of Duty Advanced Warfare EarForce Sentinel Task Force Wired Headset (New in Box $26
I should have won this abortion timecop bid the same as me afterwards. Post 1466 to be exact
Thank you Renegade. I did some research and you did indeed bid for that amount before Timecop did. You have won the Headset and made changes.

Payment was sent at 7:45amEST.
Pmed you with shipping info.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Kik! It's tough since food has been a staple of my life but it robbed me my health and it was dwindling. I have made the right decision to do this procedure and never regretted it. It feels like I've been given a 2nd chance on life. I already lost 70+ pounds and counting and it's almost 3 month post-op.

By the way- since the final bids are up. Please check for any missed or overlooked bids. There were some bids that were the same amount and like I said: the first one count but not the others.
Thats great to hear, you can still enjoy food though. Lots of low sugar high protein food taste great. You don't have to be a rabbit to be fit lol. I think that when you a healthier physically you are better off emotionally and mentally. It's not just about looking good it's about feeling good.

Anyway if anyone backs out on anything I bid on, I'm down to pick it up with my last bid on it.

P.S Kale smoothies with greek yogurt, a banana and some milk are the bomb. And pack a protein punch.

Sorry for the delay of your invoices and shipping. Just have to do a little shopping...
545ed78b18c3b6e7dd26797ea95b0b8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank God it's Friday.

Gonna send the first four packages out today. At the same time, it is an opportunity for me to grab some flat rate boxes and/or envelopes at the post office.

All this weekend, I should be able to send out invoices and pack everything up. No distractions for me.

Thanks for your patience all!

~Vergel

PS- it's a pain in the ass to drive 45 miles and with one freeway congested on a daily basis, takes me 80 minutes. Can't wait to move into my new place so I can cut that drive dramatically by 75-80%

Sent my zip a day ago. Still haven't gotten my invoice. Never met someone so chill about not getting money from me before xD

I updated the order status on the OP.

If you still have not gotten a PM from me with your invoice (final bids with red text)...do not worry, you will get it tomorrow. Unfortunately, I worked on-call this weekend and didn't have time to get through everyone's order.

All but ONE has been shipped

Looks like that person hasn't logged on CAG since sniping on that item at the last minute.

Probably give him one or two more days...

Got mine yesterday.  Well it arrived at the PO on Saturday, but I didn't pick the mail up that day so I had to wait.  Anyhow everything is great thanks Versafied. :D

Sent you a PM regarding a update on the cameras status along with another PM asking for feedback a few days ago.

Stop ducking me or I will find you. When you are sleeping I will sneak in to your bedroom. Then I will carefully place a lego right under your bed. The first thing you will do that morning is step on that lego and I will have my vengeance.

Sent you a PM regarding a update on the cameras status along with another PM asking for feedback a few days ago.

Stop ducking me or I will find you. When you are sleeping I will sneak in to your bedroom. Then I will carefully place a lego right under your bed. The first thing you will do that morning is step on that lego and I will have my vengeance.
Oh God No...anything but that.

I'm gonna do feedbacks all this weekend. Hope you do the same ya'll.

I hope I resolved a few issues some of you may have. I try to make it a positive outcome and it's always a lesson learned for the next lowball.

Enjoy your items all!

~Vergel

Resurrection Bump. I'm going to host a mini lowball soon. Stay tuned.

Not a lot of things but it could be eye peeling to some of you here.

Hey all,

Sorry for the huge huge delay.

But...I do want to host a mini-lowball.

I am going to co-host it with another fellow CAGer here (hint: Ninja Gaiden avatar photo) so when he's ready, I'll get this party started

Here is what I'm offering and maybe more soon:

20170217_145245187_iOS.jpg

20170217_145600610_iOS.jpg

Hey all,

Sorry for the huge huge delay.

But...I do want to host a mini-lowball.

I am going to co-host it with another fellow CAGer here (hint: Ninja Gaiden avatar photo) so when he's ready, I'll get this party started

Here is what I'm offering and maybe more soon:
20170217_145245187_iOS.jpg

20170217_145600610_iOS.jpg
Can't see the images

bread's done
Back