Version 2.01!

[quote name='doubledown']Nothing is forced with the WAB version changer ;)[/QUOTE]

True... but it only goes up to 2.0 right now... it is sweet though!

You do remember how long it took them to get 2.0 out to us, right?

Sony will lag again and in the meantime and until they come to my house and update my psp for me, i'm rolling 1.50.

[quote name='minos1067']is there a list out there for forced/unforced firmware update psp games? thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if there is a list but starting with Namco Museum and running at least through GTA:LCS you need v1.52 to play.... well, you need to have the game think you have a v1.52 to play...

No need to upgrade for ANY game if your just running the ISOs. hehe

So for those who want to stay at 1.5 there is never going to be a realy reasons to upgrade.

Maybe its okay to talk about iso's as long as you dont tell people where to get theM?

Not quite sure.

Ive got another psp coming in the mail, im hoping it wont have any dead pixels like my current one, depending on which psp has a better screen ill be updating one to 2.01 and leaving the other as 1.5.

BTW nothing was updated in version 2.01 other than the security files. Im guessing theyre going to wait before giving us any more addons.

[quote name='Weedy649']wtf how hasnt brevity been banned, the guy tells you to use ISOs in almost every PSP post[/QUOTE]
Its truely not like I am "telling you" to do anything. And I dont put ISOs up here nore do I link you to them. Nothing wrong with talking about stuff thats out there though.

[quote name='Quackzilla']I think all this updating is sexy![/QUOTE]

Of course you do because you just enjoy that PSP of yours so much.

[quote name='doubledown']Nothing is forced with the WAB version changer ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm currently still at v1.5 and haven't had the need to upgrade yet based on the craptacular PSP game offerings so far.

However, I'm wondering if I should stay at v1.5 and just use the WAB to play any new games that require 2.0 or can I upgrade to 2.0 and then use the WAB Version Changer to switch back to v1.5 and still run my homebrew's and ROM's?

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='mick16']I'm currently still at v1.5 and haven't had the need to upgrade yet based on the craptacular PSP game offerings so far.

However, I'm wondering if I should stay at v1.5 and just use the WAB to play any new games that require 2.0 or can I upgrade to 2.0 and then use the WAB Version Changer to switch back to v1.5 and still run my homebrew's and ROM's?

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

It would be much easier to use the version changer to play games that require certain firmware than to go back and forth all the time messing with downgrading your firmware.

That makes sense. I was just thinking about upgrading to 2.0 so I could check out the web browser, but maybe I'll just stand pat.

bread's done
Back