Very cheap 2 Disc PS2 game

Supreme

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
Are there any cheap 2-Disc PS2 games? I need to find a replacement case for my MGS3:S because the case it was sold in to me is broken and won't close. I don't want to just get any old 2-Disc DVD case, because I want the memory card clip too. Props to anyone that can point me in the right direction.

[quote name='Supreme']Are there any cheap 2-Disc PS2 games? I need to find a replacement case for my MGS3:S because the case it was sold in to me is broken and won't close. I don't want to just get any old 2-Disc DVD case, because I want the memory card clip too. Props to anyone that can point me in the right direction.[/QUOTE]

Total Overdose... $3.96 at CC and fairly easy to find (though I haven't seen one in a week or two). You also could have gotten it for $5 at Best Buy when the $5 off coupon was active. It is $10 otherwise.

The second disc is the Tomb Raider Legend "First Look" disc. The case is a proper 2-disc PS2 case though.

If you can find Soul Calibur II at Kmart it should be $2 (if you can get the employee to look up the last clearance price as it is out of the system now). That is also a 2-disc case I believe, but will be much harder to find.

I win.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']Devil May Cry 2[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, how could I forget that! $5 if you can find it at a GR or even a regular Blockbuster. It is one of the few new games that regular Blockbusters carry - I found a few at different Blockbusters (they were good for trading to EB during the bonus deal). It will ring up $5 even if it is marked $19.99, so check out your local BB!

I don't have a membership to BB, nor do I know anyone with one. I'll just get a cheap copy of Total OVerdose on ebay. 1000 EXP points goes to io.

[quote name='Supreme']I don't have a membership to BB, nor do I know anyone with one. I'll just get a cheap copy of Total OVerdose on ebay. 1000 EXP points goes to io.[/QUOTE]

But I was only 421 from leveling up :whistle2:(.

And you don't have to be a member to buy stuff from BB, just have to be one to rent stuff.

[quote name='Supreme']I don't have a membership to BB, nor do I know anyone with one. I'll just get a cheap copy of Total OVerdose on ebay. 1000 EXP points goes to io.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no membership needed to purchase new items (DVD's, games, candy, etc). Well, if you happen to be near one just pop in and see if they have any new games. Many Blockbusters don't - if they do they are generally marked with red/white tags. Like I said, even if DMC2 is marked $19.99, it WILL ring up $5.

Theres a game called Cy-Girls that is 2 discs. I've seen it for about 5 bucks at EB/GS....the game is crap though.

Thanks for the everyone's response. So far I see Total Overdose and Cy Girls to be VERY cheap. I'll probably stick with T.O. since I can cop a sealed game for like 6 bucks. And thanks for that BB info, I guess I'll have to swing by one sometime. I was planning to possibly get DMC2 anyway.

Well if anyone can find a 2-disc game < or = $5.00 can you pick me up one? My shadow hearts covenant is all sticky.

Sorta on topic, where do I get new normal PS2 cases?

[quote name='Riyonuk']Well if anyone can find a 2-disc game < or = $5.00 can you pick me up one? My shadow hearts covenant is all sticky.

Sorta on topic, where do I get new normal PS2 cases?[/quote]

Go to BlockB or TRU and ask for some.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Go to BlockB or TRU and ask for some.[/QUOTE]

Blockbuster yes, TRU no. I got a TON of old cases from my Gamerush and used them for the new games I traded in to EB during their last trade-in promo. Thus I have a HUGE pile of brand new PS2 (both normal and double-disc), Gamecube, and even Xbox (which I have no use for) cases.

On the other hand, I was at TRU a few weeks ago and they had thrown away their display copies of several games. They were just sitting there right in their little trash can by the exit of the RZone. I asked the guy working there if I could have those - he said, no, they aren't allowed to give those away. So, I said, you'd rather they get thrown away and put in a land fill then be put to good use? He said that was company policy and there was nothing he could do. I told him he could take the inserts out - because, really, it is the artwork and promo material that I am sure that policy is meant for, not the fucking cases themselves (he felt the need to add that he 'wasn't even allowed' to give away the game posters from the R Zone). No dice, the little fucker... Sometimes you have to use your brain a little when interpreting the rules :roll:.

Haha what a loser. If I was him, I would gladly help out you...well nevermind, Id take them myself.

Wanna get rid of some of those PS2 cases?

[quote name='Riyonuk']Well if anyone can find a 2-disc game < or = $5.00 can you pick me up one? My shadow hearts covenant is all sticky.

Sorta on topic, where do I get new normal PS2 cases?[/quote]

Normal PS2 cases just buy jampacks. They clearance them ever so often between .99-2 bucks depending on store,etc. And if it is just sticky then all you have to do is use goo gone to clean it up.

[quote name='io']Total Overdose... $3.96 at CC and fairly easy to find (though I haven't seen one in a week or two). You also could have gotten it for $5 at Best Buy when the $5 off coupon was active. It is $10 otherwise.

The second disc is the Tomb Raider Legend "First Look" disc. The case is a proper 2-disc PS2 case though.

If you can find Soul Calibur II at Kmart it should be $2 (if you can get the employee to look up the last clearance price as it is out of the system now). That is also a 2-disc case I believe, but will be much harder to find.

I win.[/quote]

HAHAHA that's what I did I replaced my Soul Calibur II case with my MGS:Subsictance case and it looks great!!!!!

[quote name='Supreme']Thanks for the everyone's response. So far I see Total Overdose and Cy Girls to be VERY cheap. I'll probably stick with T.O. since I can cop a sealed game for like 6 bucks. And thanks for that BB info, I guess I'll have to swing by one sometime. I was planning to possibly get DMC2 anyway.[/QUOTE]

If you do buy Total Overdose and don't want the game, I would gladly buy the game off you(discs/insert/manuals) at a reasonable price. I've been wanting to try that game for a while but was waiting for a price drop.
I would grab it for $4 at CC if mine had any, so I'm leaning towards getting it for cheap on ebay or from a fellow CAG.

If you are interested then PM me.

[quote name='Riyonuk']Heh, kinda sad, while you guys are using SC II just for the case, I want the game :)[/quote]

Everyone, at one point or another, has owned that game or played it.

Xenosaga II is $4.98 at TRU and trades in for $8 at EB. As mentioned TO from CC is a good one and trades in for $9.50 at GR.

I replaced my first 2 .hack games with new cases from TO. You never know when you might need a 2 disc case so I kept a extra one around just in case...

bread's done
Back