Very Cheap Somewhat Decent PC Speakers

triplehelix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hi, I just recently got a cheap 19 inch LCD tv... I love the Tv but the built in speakers and pretty quiet and I there is an audio output jack in which i can use, and I have tested it with headphones so I know that PC speakers will work. However I'm extremely cheap and want to spend less than $15 shipped.

I've been looking at for example the logitech R-10 however i can only find it for as low as $19.02 shipped at newegg. There are a few on newegg that i can get as low as $10 shipped however they have gotten shitty reviews (wonder why).

So if anyone knows of any great pc speaker deals or runs into any please send me a link.

thanks everyone.

[quote name='Kfoster1979']http://www.buy.com/prod/logitech-x-540-speaker-system-5-1-speaker-system/q/loc/111/202985108.html

Use Google check out and get another 10.00 off

Thats if you want to pay that much[/quote]

Well he already complained about $20 speakers, so I doubt he would want to spend $50. The old saying of you get what you pay for applies here. You're not going to find any "decent" speakers for less than $30-50 dollars. Now if you're not really and audiophile and can't tell the differences just buy whatever is cheap.

yeah well I have a 2.1 setup for my computer, and for my tv I don't even really want a sub just a cheap 2 speaker set... I may have to get those logitech R-10's if nobody else has tryed other cheap pairs. thanks for your input guys but i'm definately not looking to spend that much on a 5.1 for a small lcd in a dorm room lol.

bread's done
Back