Very.com £30 and £20 Voucher

Vamplosion

CAGiversary!
If it's your first order with very.com and you use the following vouchers:

ZZ796 for £15 off orders over £30
ZZ293 for £20 off orders over £45
ZZ167 For £30 off orders over £60The games there aren't cheap and you have to pay shipping - it's around £3.95 (ouch) I think but you can still get some good deals.
Also you need to have the full amount in your account and then the voucher's worth will be refunded to you.

E.g inFamous 2 for around £24.

Really? I must say it does look a bit dubious but I've dealt with additions direct - which is a shop that's a similar fashion and had no problems. It looks legit as well. What experiences made you say that?

[quote name='finalsight']Don't bother 9 times out of 10 very.co will f***k you.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Never been burned myself, but I've heard too many horror stories.

Why would you even post this here? No offence OP, i'm sure you're a very ('cuse the pun) nice guy, but this is not a deal for any stretch of the imagination.

Getting £30 off a game and still paying £25 is f***ing you big time.

C'mon man.

A savings a saving regardless of how much it is. The £30 off voucher could mean for example that if you bought No More Heroes 2 for wii and inFamous 2 for PS3 instead of paying about £45 (from two cheaper sites) you pay about £35 - that's a £10 saving.

Though I've never personally bought from this website - and if people say that it's liable to cause trouble then I wouldn't advise it.

Last time I used them they took my money two months in advance (black ops preorder) then cancelled my order two days before release without notifying me then took 2 months to refund.

AVOID.

bread's done
Back