very odd request

skulls dont fade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
i need cheap, fake gold/platinum/silver teeth. like full fronts that you might see in some rap video.

i'm not at all a thug or anything like that, i'm not trying to fool anybody into thinking that i'm gangster or anything...well except for my fiancé. i want something of decent quality to to freak her out. one of those "why did you spend all that money on those" sorta thing.

if they have fake diamonds or anything, that would be even better! thanks for any help.

johnny-jewelry.jpg

LOL who's that little asian nigger

I work at a middle school and I know lots of kids that have just the thing your looking for. They tell me that the "cheap" ones are $35 a tooth. There is a kiosk in a mall that sells them. However, they have to do a mold of your tooth/teeth and it takes a few weeks to get them made for you. The up side is that you could have one made with your initials on them to really freak her out.

I'm not sure what the name of the place is, but I doubt it's a chain, just ask your friendly neighborhood kid if he or she knows.

Or, I saw some kids try to mold foil around their teeth to get the same effect.

-T

[quote name='Citizen#1Game']Isn't that Paul Wall & don't you think that your fiance'(however you put that damn thing on top of the e) knows about grills & all that.[/QUOTE]

yea she knows about them, and i've joked about getting fronts and she hates them. so if i get them, she'd freak.

and everyone, thanks for the fun replies.

[quote name='umcthomas']

Or, I saw some kids try to mold foil around their teeth to get the same effect.

-T[/QUOTE]

how did this work out? i'm pretty crafty, i was an art major...i bet i could make this look decent for a quick joke.

[quote name='skulls dont fade']how did this work out? i'm pretty crafty, i was an art major...i bet i could make this look decent for a quick joke.[/QUOTE]

You take a piece of foil, and put it around your teeth!! :D

[quote name='rodeojones903']Your take a piece of foil, and put it around your teeth!! :D[/QUOTE]

hahaha, i mean, how did it work in the sense of looking somewhat real. man, that made me sound like a total idiot.

and no fillings here.

They did get them pressed against their teeth pretty well, but it still looked like foil. I guess if you didn't show her directly and let her just notice somthing was shiny while you talked, it would fool her for about 2 seconds. Too bad you can't bedazzle foil.

-T

bread's done
Back