Very Serious Question w/ Bonus Bathroom Rant

The Successful Dropout

CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
Who else pees in sinks? :shock:

Seriously, the basement of my parents house has a bathroom...but its been out of service and used as a storage room for the past 15 years now. We have one bathroom in the house and I'm either too lazy/tired to go up there when all I have to do is pee, or my bastard stepfather is in there for an hour or two at a time because he thinks that you can only read while sitting on the toilet. My room is adjacent to the laundry room, which of course has a sink...just the perfect height to be a urinal :lol: Thats not it though, its become an obsession for when I'm in a single toilet/stall bathroom in public. Well not really an obsession, but when the toilet is all nasty w/ pubes everywhere and piss and shit-covered toilet paper all over the floor, i just turn the water on and piss in the sink :twisted: Its more convenient anyways :lol: So yeah, I'm a nasty bastard and don't invite me over to your house....no, I actually don't do it in actual house bathrooms...that's rude, unless I really hate the person...but at that point, why stop at pissing? I do want to make it clear though, I don't do this in clean bathrooms...or even semi-clean bathrooms. But when they're not clean, who gives a fuck? Don't get me wrong, I'm not dirty in any way at all...I'm the type that hates touching the door handles in public and even the sink knobs in public. Everything should be sensorized and automatic, because after nasty bastards whipe their asses and wash their hands (if they even do that), they have to still touch the sink knob before washing their hands...then they re-dirty their hands by touching the knob again. Then who knows what else they touch after touching the bathroom door knob to leave....... And you can grab paper towels to open the door and turn the sink on/off all you want, but if its the towel dispenser that has you pull down some sort of lever before dispensing a towel....you already have shit on your hands buddy....

Anyways, the moral of the story is that no matter what you do, someone elses shit will end up on your hands ....and the second moral of the story is to pee in sinks in dirty bathrooms...or in laundry rooms....'cause I just did.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']Don't get me wrong, I'm not dirty in any way at all...I'm the type that hates touching the door handles in public and even the sink knobs in public. Everything should be sensorized and automatic, because after nasty bastards whipe their asses and wash their hands (if they even do that), they have to still touch the sink knob before washing their hands...then they re-dirty their hands by touching the knob again. Then who knows what else they touch after touching the bathroom door knob to leave....... And you can grab paper towels to open the door and turn the sink on/off all you want, but if its the towel dispenser that has you pull down some sort of lever before dispensing a towel....you already have shit on your hands buddy....[/quote]

Must be why your long-standing avatar wears gloves, right...? Fear of E. coli contamination...?

Okay, in that sense it seems less gross, cause it's probably a fairly dirty sink anyways. But man, this is like the whole pee in the shower thing. Too gross for me...

Dropout, word for word, that's my feelings about public bathrooms, the whole doorknob, faucet, nastiness issue. The thing about peeing in sinks, though, you can't do it long range. You have to get up close with the sink, meaning your pants will touch the sink. That's a big no no for me. I just never use public bathrooms. I try to control my liquid intake when I'm in a public place with access to only public facilities. The only times I've found where I absolutely need to go urinate without access to nice bathrooms is in bars. And most times, I try my damnedest to hold. Other times I find trees to be good substitutes. Or walls behind dumpsters. Only as an absolute last resort will I step foot into the bathroom of a bar. And when I leave the establishment, I'll spend a good minute wiping my feet on the grass.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what it's like to be OCD. Glad to see someone is nearly OCD to my extent. I've bared my soul, and now I need to go cry. :wink:

wow interesting but i know every guy in the world would gladly pee out on the curb or behing a truck if he realy had too so not so bad.

[quote name='danny90044']wow interesting but i know every guy in the world would gladly pee out on the curb or behing a truck if he realy had too so not so bad.[/quote]

I peed on my friend's concrete patio cause his girlfriend was using the bathroom. If you have to pee bad enough (being drunk helps), you'll pee anywhere...

[quote name='mbstuff']Dropout, word for word, that's my feelings about public bathrooms, the whole doorknob, faucet, nastiness issue. The thing about peeing in sinks, though, you can't do it long range. You have to get up close with the sink, meaning your pants will touch the sink. That's a big no no for me. I just never use public bathrooms.[/quote]

They have a great solution for this in Europe. The urinal wall/trough:

Langtrys.NottinghamTrough.3-01.a.med.jpg

No need to flush or touch anything and there's minimal splashing. Also, no aiming required...just let 'er rip. Of course it helps if you're not shy.

The better ones go all the way to the floor so no need to get so up close and personal.

ss_urinal2.jpg

isn't it awkward watching yourself piss like that? like a huge mirror's right in front of you, and your just standing there, aiming high...well depends on the bathroom i suppose. i've never entertained the idea of releiving myself in the sink, so "you're a sick bastard" it is then! :)

[quote name='beerguy961'][quote name='danny90044']wow interesting but i know every guy in the world would gladly pee out on the curb or behing a truck if he realy had too so not so bad.[/quote]

I peed on my friend's concrete patio cause his girlfriend was using the bathroom. If you have to pee bad enough (being drunk helps), you'll pee anywhere...[/quote]

yeah plus i heard holding it causes penis cancer you know were your penis swellls till it blows up!

[quote name='Spruce'][quote name='mbstuff']Dropout, word for word, that's my feelings about public bathrooms, the whole doorknob, faucet, nastiness issue. The thing about peeing in sinks, though, you can't do it long range. You have to get up close with the sink, meaning your pants will touch the sink. That's a big no no for me. I just never use public bathrooms.[/quote]

No need to flush or touch anything and there's minimal splashing. Also, no aiming required...just let 'er rip. Of course it helps if you're not shy.

The better ones go all the way to the floor so no need to get so up close and personal.

ss_urinal2.jpg
[/quote]

that breath freshener spray scares me :shock: who the hell is going to spray something in their mouth right above the urinals?

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='Spruce'][quote name='mbstuff']Dropout, word for word, that's my feelings about public bathrooms, the whole doorknob, faucet, nastiness issue. The thing about peeing in sinks, though, you can't do it long range. You have to get up close with the sink, meaning your pants will touch the sink. That's a big no no for me. I just never use public bathrooms.[/quote]

ss_urinal2.jpg
[/quote]

that breath freshener spray scares me :shock: who the hell is going to spray something in their mouth right above the urinals?[/quote]

:shock: That's exactly what I was thinking!

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']that breath freshener spray scares me :shock: who the hell is going to spray something in their mouth right above the urinals?[/quote]

Yeah, I just noticed that myslef...pretty scary.

[quote name='humidore']isn't it awkward watching yourself piss like that? like a huge mirror's right in front of you, and your just standing there, aiming high...well depends on the bathroom i suppose. i've never entertained the idea of releiving myself in the sink, so "you're a sick bastard" it is then! :)[/quote]

well im 6ft, so the sinks are usually pretty low on me....but its not awkward, give it a try :wink:

NOTE TO PARENTS AND WIVES: The Successful Dropout is not responsible and cannot be held responsible for any pissy sinks that you may wake up to in the morning. :twisted:

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='Spruce'][quote name='mbstuff']Dropout, word for word, that's my feelings about public bathrooms, the whole doorknob, faucet, nastiness issue. The thing about peeing in sinks, though, you can't do it long range. You have to get up close with the sink, meaning your pants will touch the sink. That's a big no no for me. I just never use public bathrooms.[/quote]

ss_urinal2.jpg
[/quote]

that breath freshener spray scares me :shock: who the hell is going to spray something in their mouth right above the urinals?[/quote]

yeah dam euro's are wierd her in america we like our toilets seperated by barries that any normal sized person can peek over outta the corner of there eyes!
:shock: That's exactly what I was thinking![/quote]

It's been a longtime but this reminds me of that interdimensional rock band from the 70's, The Bulldaggers. The recorded on their own label, Pissing In The Sink Records.

another note to be aware of....piss is suprisingly a really good stain/dirt remover....if there is dirt or a stain at the bottom of the sink, give it a shot...i guess both the high pressure and the steam helps out with that :lol:

that may come in handy the next time you spill a drink on somebody....but i dunno

[quote name='danny90044'][quote name='Rig']yeah dam euro's are wierd her in america we like our toilets seperated by barries that any normal sized person can peek over outta the corner of there eyes!
:shock: That's exactly what I was thinking![/quote][/quote]

That's nothing. Just imagine dropping a deuce in one of these:

loo-pamukkale.jpg

Although it's not all bad, most of the home toilets are of this variety:

toilet.gif

Note that the last one is a side view. Your poo waits dryly on a ledge until you flush.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']another note to be aware of....piss is suprisingly a really good stain/dirt remover....if there is dirt or a stain at the bottom of the sink, give it a shot...i guess both the high pressure and the steam helps out with that :lol:

that may come in handy the next time you spill a drink on somebody....but i dunno[/quote]

yeah pee also stains stuff

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']another note to be aware of....piss is suprisingly a really good stain/dirt remover....if there is dirt or a stain at the bottom of the sink, give it a shot...i guess both the high pressure and the steam helps out with that :lol:

that may come in handy the next time you spill a drink on somebody....but i dunno[/quote]

...or the next time someone gets stung by a jellyfish :p

[quote name='humidore'][quote name='The Successful Dropout']another note to be aware of....piss is suprisingly a really good stain/dirt remover....if there is dirt or a stain at the bottom of the sink, give it a shot...i guess both the high pressure and the steam helps out with that :lol:

...or the next time someone gets stung by a jellyfish :p[/quote]

Hah I was thinking the exact same thing.

[quote name='Spruce'][quote name='danny90044'][quote name='Rig']yeah dam euro's are wierd her in america we like our toilets seperated by barries that any normal sized person can peek over outta the corner of there eyes!

loo-pamukkale.jpg

toilet.gif

Note that the last one is a side view. Your poo waits dryly on a ledge until you flush.[/quote]

yummmy....dry poo :beer:

Yeah, most of the toilets (in old apartments/houses) in Turkey are like that. Some even have one like that, and a modern one, but no one will use the hole in the ground...I've never shat in one so...

EDIT: I RULE! I knew that pic was from Turkey!! hahahaha...how'd I find out? Properties->file name..."Pamukkale" is a city in Turkey. that's like the typical bathroom you'd find at any restaurant/gas station on the road.

[quote name='danny90044'][quote name='The Successful Dropout']another note to be aware of....piss is suprisingly a really good stain/dirt remover....if there is dirt or a stain at the bottom of the sink, give it a shot...i guess both the high pressure and the steam helps out with that :lol:

yeah pee also stains stuff[/quote]

speak for yourself, ive got the magic pee :cool:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='danny90044'][quote name='The Successful Dropout']another note to be aware of....piss is suprisingly a really good stain/dirt remover....if there is dirt or a stain at the bottom of the sink, give it a shot...i guess both the high pressure and the steam helps out with that :lol:

yeah pee also stains stuff[/quote]

speak for yourself, ive got the magic pee :cool:[/quote]

yeah mine just stains stuff cause its gasoline i should start a pump service.

[quote name='Spruce'][quote name='danny90044'][quote name='Rig']yeah dam euro's are wierd her in america we like our toilets seperated by barries that any normal sized person can peek over outta the corner of there eyes!

loo-pamukkale.jpg

toilet.gif

Note that the last one is a side view. Your poo waits dryly on a ledge until you flush.[/quote]

thats vietnam huh?

edit: nm some guy said it was from turkey.

I read somewhere that these built-in-to-the-ground toilets are better for your colorectal health. People weren't meant to sit on a seat while releasing the deuce. You excrete better when you crouch and release. It's better for your colon, less build-up.

The guy in the dorm next to me (Our dorm rooms were connected by the bathroom) used our sink as his personal toilet. Completely unacceptable.

[quote name='chosen1s']The guy in the dorm next to me (Our dorm rooms were connected by the bathroom) used our sink as his personal toilet. Completely unacceptable.[/quote]

sharing a toilet with another dorm in general is unacceptable....but im sure you could easily find a way to get him back, perhaps by pissing under his doorway? :shock: or whiping your ass with his toothbrush? :x

[quote name='chosen1s']The guy in the dorm next to me (Our dorm rooms were connected by the bathroom) used our sink as his personal toilet. Completely unacceptable.[/quote]

That's bad stuff.

As for the thought that the basin is better than a urinal, go to Candlestick Park and tell me that's true. Most disgusting and non-private bathrooms ever...

loo-pamukkale.jpg

toilet.gif

I've encountered those toilets in Germany and the Netherlands, too. When I saw the South Park movie the people around me couldn't understand why I laughed so hard at the 'What the hell is wrong with German people?' line.

It seems like a hypochondriac's dream, examining their output for any irregularites.

[quote name='Spruce'][quote name='mbstuff']Dropout, word for word, that's my feelings about public bathrooms, the whole doorknob, faucet, nastiness issue. The thing about peeing in sinks, though, you can't do it long range. You have to get up close with the sink, meaning your pants will touch the sink. That's a big no no for me. I just never use public bathrooms.[/quote]

ss_urinal2.jpg
[/quote]

You know, most of them aren't even stainless steel. Quite a few arenas have wooden troughs with either a metal or ceramic inlay.

[quote name='danh920']if you ever attend a Bills game, you will find that pissing in the sink is very common[/quote]

Only if the troughs are full... so basically, that means during halftime of any game football game or during intermissions in any hockey game.

bread's done
Back