Veteran CAGs - 400 MSP contest! "I Liked CAG Before They Sold Out"

I think if I do another contest, it'll be open to those who joined in 2009 and before. I hate that all these people are posting but still have no chance to win :whistle2:(

Do I win!....oh...sorry thought that said veterinarian.
Not that I am.....but I've met atleast two....I was at the vets at the time.:bouncy:

[quote name='drktrpr1']I think if I do another contest, it'll be open to those who joined in 2009 and before. I hate that all these people are posting but still have no chance to win :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
How about for those who have been a member for at least a year instead? That way I can enter (and win) ;)

[quote name='drktrpr1']I think if I do another contest, it'll be open to those who joined in 2009 and before. I hate that all these people are posting but still have no chance to win :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Then you'd have all these retards who joined in 2011 posting in your thread. It's unfortunate, but with each passing year CAG becomes more and more of a grazing area for idiots. :roll:

It'll be hard work conducting a contest based on join date when people can't tell the difference between 2003 and 2009.

hey hey hey pic me pic me pic me im a newb :booty:

damn nevermind i miss read the op

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed up when the first circuit city deal went live. Ended up with 20 games for 106$ and have still not caught up with my backlog of games. I still have a copy of marvel vs capcom 2 sealed for the ps2 though no ps2 to play it on. :(

[quote name='drktrpr1']We all hate the lurkers, and those who joined in April 2011 to beg for a 48 hr LIVE Code. So you deserve to be rewarded, veteran CAGs. All I'm looking for is the oldest CAG - the one who's been around CAG the longest.
[/QUOTE]
Wow, I'm even feeling the sting for my past crimes as a long-reformed lurker. Serves me right for lurking more than a year before joining this great community. :lol:

Btw, "best deal" is very fitting tie-breaker for this site. No skating by on your registration date alone. :p

Thanks for the opportunity, my son just got a 360 arcade unit and live access so here come the flood of requests for arcade titles....this comes in very handy!:applause:

i know I'm no where near the longest tenured vet.

Couldn't agree more about lurking and those that do it, although i often feel like one,thanks for giving back to the community

I can't go through 5 pages of convincing myself I'm the oldest CAG, so I'll just post and see how it works out.

Edit: I got beat on the first page by at least two people. Nice gift, though, OP.

Definitely not the oldest CAG around but it caught me on to join Bing rewards to get some free MS points just for searching :applause:

bread's done
Back