Veteran CAGs - 400 MSP contest! "I Liked CAG Before They Sold Out"

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Hey I was wondering if anybody can spare a 48hr code?[/QUOTE]

Really? I hope you are joking :p

Ok, here ya go:

TH151-5ALEG-1T48H-0URC0-DEYAY

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Really? I hope you are joking :p

Ok, here ya go:

TH151-5ALEG-1T48H-0URC0-DEYAY[/QUOTE]
A true hero you are sir. God speed!

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']A true hero you are sir. God speed![/QUOTE]

You are very welcome sir, I try to help out whenever I can. Hopefully a lurker didnt snag that gem. ;)

I appreciate the appreciation. You are truly a gentleman walking among common street-folk.

Has anyone beaten Aug 2003 yet? seen a few of you guys among the posts but can't recall seeing anyone who has joined before then.:bouncy:

icehouse is going to take it. I think he can only be beaten by a May 2003 and I don't think there were too many accounts made during the first month. There used to be a way to sort all members by join date but I think that feature is gone.

Well I havent been here as long as some of you but I sure as hell thank all of you for making this site as great as it is.

Thats not being a kiss ass either, thats real. This site has saved me money and time. Not to mention fed my favorite hobby. One which started back in 1987 (when I got my first Atari console).

Alright CAGs, thanks for playing!

The big winner is Icehouse, with an astonishing join date of June 14th, 2003!

He'll get his 400 MSP code PM'd to him right away.

Thank you all very much for making CAG the best site on the net.

Cheers! :applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='icehouse']Time for my victory lap. Thanks for the great contest, drtrpr1, , and thanks to everyone here for all the great deals.[/QUOTE]

Congrats!

Just so people don't feel too bad about not winning, the code i got does not work. :( Still it was cool to see all the old timers come out of the woodwork.

[quote name='TheOtherBarber']I'm bumping this thread because Lurkers should stick to Twitter to prey on codes that get given out.[/QUOTE]

No! fuck lurkers on Twitter too.

bread's done
Back