Risk/Battleship/Clue
Sorry!/Aggravation/Scrabble Junior
Connect 4/Perfection/Trouble
iconpcwin.gif

$42.88
Dungeon Siege 2
$34.99
Madden 06

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Wow! Super early this week!

Thanks, Dropout, for sharing the weekly ads. :)[/QUOTE]

no problem...i almost didn't though...because nothing great was advertised

Funny how they put all the other new GH games on sale, but not Killzone... That being said I'm still getting Sly 2 and Ratchet & Clank. Thanks TC!

Thanks TSD. If you ever see Kirby: CC (DS) being advertised for $30 or less, I'd be much ablidged if you could report it (you don't even have to do the entire ad, just kirby :) )

icon14.gif

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be running to CC this week to pick up Sly 2, R&C 3, Jak 3, and Hot Shots Fore. I dislike the Greatest Hits covers. :)

[quote name='jerfgoke']Awesome, going to have to pick up Sly Cooper 2, Ratchet & Clank 3, and Jak 3... Thanks for the post.[/QUOTE]

Same. Thanks for the early update.

Does anyone know if DBZ Budokai 3 is a GH title/price drop or is this just a sale price? If it's a universal then I'll grab it for $15 at BB.

Thanks for the early heads up

I'll be getting Sly 2 & Jak III as they are the 2 new GH games I'm interested in that I don't already have. Getting each of them for $15 a pop is great especially considering that I shouldn't have any problems getting copies that ain't GH & I don't have a Best Buy in my area :)

I really wouldn't be saving more then about 1.50 to 2 dollars per a game if I got these during a B2G1F which I would probably end up doing with no better deals but then I may be stuck with a GH copy if I were to get them at TRU during the B2G1F they usually do around October every year.

[quote name='ManChowder']Does anyone know if DBZ Budokai 3 is a GH title/price drop or is this just a sale price? If it's a universal then I'll grab it for $15 at BB.[/QUOTE]

it says "$19.99 hit titles" at the top of the box with all 8 of those $19.99 games...but dragon ball z and call of duty are the only ones out of the 8 that don't have a red stripe across the top of the game box in the picture

Thanks for the info TSD. Stopped by CC today and picked up the non-GH versions of Sly, R&H and Jak to reverse to the sale price next week.

thanks for the prices!

good to see the Yu Gi Oh game is coming out as expected on DS. I was finding so many different release dates, I wasn't sure when it was coming out. will have to pick up a copy for my brother and I.

Nothing for me next week, since I'm getting Sly 2 at Best Buy tommorrow for $15.

It's a good thing though, since my wallet is taking a beating from all the games coming out this week and next... damn you Nintendo!!!

[quote name='Roufuss']It's a good thing though, since my wallet is taking a beating from all the games coming out this week and next... damn you Nintendo!!![/QUOTE]
HAH! Someone blaming Nintendo for a bevy of game releases. That's gotta be a first.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']HAH! Someone blaming Nintendo for a bevy of game releases. That's gotta be a first.[/QUOTE]

I know =/

Nintendogs, Advance Wars, AND Mario Baseball... that's a killer.

Thanks as always for the info TSD! I'll be picking up Jak 3 and UYA this week for 110% price adjustments next week making them $12.50. ;) Too bad Killzone isn't on the $15 list or that would be mine this week as well. I guess I'll just have to GGC it next week once it's $20 at Best Buy. Thanks again!! :D

[quote name='chickenhawk']Thanks as always for the info TSD! I'll be picking up Jak 3 and UYA this week for 110% price adjustments next week making them $12.50. ;) Too bad Killzone isn't on the $15 list or that would be mine this week as well. I guess I'll just have to GGC it next week once it's $20 at Best Buy. Thanks again!! :D[/QUOTE]

Why would you GGC a ps2 game?

That's two coupons that you can print out that work just fine for ps2 games :D

[quote name='Roufuss']Why would you GGC a ps2 game?

That's two coupons that you can print out that work just fine for ps2 games :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know, but I still call that GGC for short. "McDonalds coupon" or "PS2/PSP coupon" is too cumbersome to type. Hooray for the lazy!! :D

Thx for the update. Does it say in the CC ad when Day of Reckoning 2 comes out? Might have to cancel my preorder over at Gamestop since I can get a free $10 gc.

Might have to get R+C 3 and Jak 3. Thanks for the post!

Maybe I'll see if they'll honor that $5 coupon from BB on top, but I've had them deny me using a competitors coupon on a sale price before, plus with that coupon being just a print out I don't really like my chances.

CC is ROCK.......i wanted all of them after $5 off BB coupon pricematch.. it knock down $9.50 Each ;)

Sly Cooper 2
Ratchet & Clank 3
Jak 3
Hot Shots Golf Fore!
ATV OF 3 (i wonder this game is any good or bad) ??

[quote name='clariste']Contemplating getting R&C:UYA for $10 at CC, but I'm getting bored with the second one, which I got at CC for $5.[/QUOTE]

How are you going to get it for $10?

[quote name='chickenhawk']Thanks as always for the info TSD! I'll be picking up Jak 3 and UYA this week for 110% price adjustments next week making them $12.50. ;) Too bad Killzone isn't on the $15 list or that would be mine this week as well. I guess I'll just have to GGC it next week once it's $20 at Best Buy. Thanks again!! :D[/QUOTE]

Did that very routine at CC & BB, when Sears had it in their 2 for $30 sale a good while back. At more than one store of each.

Don't use the coupon when you buy it at $40, you'll cheat yourself out of $0.50 per game.

[quote name='hoofrog']How are you going to get it for $10?[/QUOTE]

$15 - $5 PS2 coupon from BB = $10. CC accepting competitor's coupons are YMMV, though some get it to work better than others. Never worked for me, ever.

Does the BB $5 off coupon (non-GGC) say that you can't combine it with other offers? Otherwise, you might be able to do a PM with it also.

[quote name='cyrix`']I just went to Circuit City and Killzone was 50 bucks and there was no DBZ:B 3[/QUOTE]
b/c killzone doesn't become a greatest hits till tomorrow, and then it will be $15 next week, hence the date of the ads.

Anyways, thank you tsd for the ads. I appreciate them. nothing really for me this week, so far (don't have a CC and i am saving up) but hopefully BB will something good.

[quote name='shrike4242']$15 - $5 PS2 coupon from BB = $10. CC accepting competitor's coupons are YMMV, though some get it to work better than others. Never worked for me, ever.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried getting BB to pricematch CC and then have BB accept its own $5 off coupon?

That's how I got Star Ocean (GH) for $10.59 after taxes.

Is the prrice adjustment a guarantee? You just go up to them with the receipt and games, and say you want a price adjust due to that week's ad?

bread's done
Back