GoldenEye RA
icongbasp_r1.gif
icongbasp_r1.gif
icongbasp_r1.gif

$34
Pokemon Emerald
$29.99
Yoshi Topsy Turvy

That is great 2 for $30. I was going to pick up Burnout 3 this week, but I will definitly wait another week nd pick up Star Ocean! Thanks OP!

Thanks for the post! Did CT not sell well or something? I can't believe it's so cheap so soon. Maybe people are getting sick of old Sam.

If you haven't read the other Star Ocean thread, Target should be getting in new shipments of GH versions of Star Ocean for this sale.

i would like to know if we can mix games from diff system for the 2 for 30 deal as well.. if anyone know, please udpate everyone. Thanks

[quote name='maxgle']i would like to know if we can mix games from diff system for the 2 for 30 deal as well.. if anyone know, please udpate everyone. Thanks[/QUOTE]
From past experience they charge u 14.99 each game on the receipt, I've bought odd numbers before so I guess you can.

Is that Sonic Heroes in the 2 for $30 for all three systems, or just PS2?

I want GCN Sonic and Xbox Burnout 3, but I'll get Red Ded Revolver for the other if I can't get Sonic.

After playing the demo in this months OPM, I am in great need of completing what I started in slaying that Hydra in God of War (great marketing tactic on where they cut the demo, completely denies you the vindication you are anticipating with that boss). Now I wish somebody somewhere would put it on sale. I have been spoiled by Sony's previous pricing of 1st party games at $39 out of the gate (when did they change this?).

Halo 2 was the only game I bought all last year that I paid over $30, thanks in no small part to CAG. Technically Oddworld Stranger (which is phenomenal) was $37 but I used the GGC $5 off trick along with a $5 gift card I got to BB by doing online Harris Polls (see, I told you I was cheap) to get it for $27. If I could find GoW for $40 new or under $35 used, however, I would be incredibly tempted.

Dan

Target, at least in the past, will just automatically give the discount, and the product does not have to be purchased on the same receipt. So, essentially, this will translate to $15 each, unless they have changed their policy.

Think its time to pick up Splinter Cell CT. Possibly with a pm and GGC to BB.

Im starting to get the hang of being a cheapassgamer.

Hmm....Red Dead Revolver and what other game to get for the $2 for $30. Already got Star Ocean for that price, maybe Burnout 3 for Xbox since I really want that version also.

Thanks for keeping us informed TSD.

[quote name='danchilders']After playing the demo in this months OPM, I am in great need of completing what I started in slaying that Hydra in God of War (great marketing tactic on where they cut the demo, completely denies you the vindication you are anticipating with that boss). Now I wish somebody somewhere would put it on sale. I have been spoiled by Sony's previous pricing of 1st party games at $39 out of the gate (when did they change this?).

Halo 2 was the only game I bought all last year that I paid over $30, thanks in no small part to CAG. Technically Oddworld Stranger (which is phenomenal) was $37 but I used the GGC $5 off trick along with a $5 gift card I got to BB by doing online Harris Polls (see, I told you I was cheap) to get it for $27. If I could find GoW for $40 new or under $35 used, however, I would be incredibly tempted.

Dan[/QUOTE]

My friend and I took advantage of the TRU coupons a few weeks back to pick up God of War for $30. That was the cheapest I've seen for it so far and the game probably won't drop in price any time soon thanks to it being nominated for Game of the Year in many mags and online. Not even Fry's had it for cheap the first week it came out.

[quote name='evanft']And 2 for $30 means if I JUST want Star Ocean, I can get it for $15, right?[/QUOTE]

Sure. Becuase the sale is 1 for $15, not 2 for $30.

SD, the TRU ad for this week has a few things in it. Buy 2 get 1 free on these GBA games: Cartoon Network Speedway, Namco Museum, Monster Trucks, and Pac Man Collection. The DS is advertised in blue or silver with Mario 64 and the Pro Gamers Kit. I believe the price is $178, but may be wrong.

Thanks for the post!

On a side note, does anyone know of someplace I can see Media Play weekly ads online? They've stopped advertising in my local paper, and I found I missed a few good deals because of it. Last I checked, I didn't see any way to do it on their site.

Just wanted to confirm, the 2 for $30 deal at Target is really 1 for $15.

I was at Target today in Alexandria VA. All the games listed in the ad as 2 for $30 were labelled $15 in the store. I bought two but had them rung up separately and they rang as $15 each. (My girlfriend's Mom was buying me Halo, so that was rung up and paid for by itself. Then I got Red Dead Revolver, rung that up by itself.)

[quote name='quercus']Just wanted to confirm, the 2 for $30 deal at Target is really 1 for $15.

I was at Target today in Alexandria VA. All the games listed in the ad as 2 for $30 were labelled $15 in the store. I bought two but had them rung up separately and they rang as $15 each. (My girlfriend's Mom was buying me Halo, so that was rung up and paid for by itself. Then I got Red Dead Revolver, rung that up by itself.)[/QUOTE]

i can confirm this in Tampa, FL. as far as i know, i don't think you need to buy 2 games to get the $15 price.

[quote name='shrike4242']Kmart had it for $10.[/QUOTE]

You got any extra PS2 copy's?

For some reason I thought it was $15 at K-Mart too...

I just picked up Burnout 3 and Star Ocean yesterday from target. I didn't notice until I got home that both games did not have the usual UPC sticker and PS2 shiny seal on the top of the games cases. Did anybody else have the same experience? Should I return the games?

[quote name='Roufuss']You got any extra PS2 copy's?

For some reason I thought it was $15 at K-Mart too...[/QUOTE]

Xbox, yes, PS2, no. I made a mistake in picking up a few games, and somehow didn't end up with a PS2 copy of RDR.

[quote name='shrike4242']Xbox, yes, PS2, no. I made a mistake in picking up a few games, and somehow didn't end up with a PS2 copy of RDR.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if it's possible to switch out an xbox copy for a ps2 one?

[quote name='Roufuss']I wonder if it's possible to switch out an xbox copy for a ps2 one?[/QUOTE]

They have different UPC's, and now that the sale's over with, I doubt I'd get it for $10. They're charge me $20 for it, since it's the current price of the item. It would take a lot of convincing for them to fix the price down to $10 for an "even exchange".

Just FYI, Target near me was out of Burnout 3 Xbox and Ballers PS2 but was offering both rainchecks and alternate selections for $15 (Need For Speed 2 Xbox and an EA Boxing game PS2). YMMV, but just heads up.

Picked up a copy of Burnout 3 for XBox and Star Ocean. The Target near me still had copies of the original (non Greatest Hits) packaging for Star Ocean. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back