Doom 3
Jade Empire
$29.99
Set of 2 Jedi vs. Sith Controllers*
$19.99
Halo NEW to Platinum Hits

$9.99
Prima Strategy Guide for Star Wars Episode III

*FREE $10 GC instantly with purchase of controller pack and Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith
iconps2_r2.gif

$49.99
Cold Winter
Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition
Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith*
$29.99
Set of 2 Jedi vs. Sith Controllers*
$9.99

*FREE $10 GC instantly with purchase of controller pack and Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith
iconpsp_r2.gif

$249.99
PSP Gaming System
Limit 1 per customer. Minimum of 24 per store. No Rainchecks.
$39.99
Hot Shots Golf Open Tee
ATV Offroad Fury Blazin' Trails
Twisted Metal Head-On
World Tour Soccer
iconpcwin.gif

$44.99
World of Warcraft
$39.99
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
$34.99
Doom 3
$24.99
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Doom 3 Expansion Pk.
$9.99
CompUSA
iconps2_r2.gif

$49.99
SW Ep3: RotS w/ FREE Game Guide
iconxbox_r2.gif

$49.99
SW Ep3: RotS w/ FREE Game Guide
iconpcwin.gif

$19.99
Asheron's Call 2
icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us
icontoysrus_r1.gif

iconps2_r2.gif

$49.99
SW Ep3: RotS w/ FREE $10 Limited Edition GC
$29.99
SW RotS Controller 2-Pack w/ FREE $10 Limited Edition GC
iconxbox_r2.gif

$49.99
SW Ep3: RotS w/ FREE $10 Limited Edition GC
$29.99
SW RotS Controller 2-Pack w/ FREE $10 Limited Edition GC
iconpsp_r2.gif

$49.99
Spider-Man 2
THUG 2 Remix
NBA Street SD
Tiger Woods PGA Tour
Need for Speed UG Rivals
256MB Mem Stick
$39.99
Twisted Metal
ATV
Ape Escape
Wipeout Pure
WT Soccer
128MB Mem Stick
$19.99
Pro Gamer's Kit
iconds.gif

$34.99
Yoshi T&G
Warioware Touched!
$29.99
Robots
Polarium
icongbasp_r1.gif

$109.93
GBA SP System w/ Pro Gamer's Kit & SW Ep3: RotS
$9.99
Strawberry Shortcake
Namco Museum
Frogger's Adventures TotF
Monster Trucks
Fortress
Cartoon Network Speedway
Texas Hold 'Em
Super Hornet F/A 18
Pac-Man Collection
Buy 2, Get the 3rd Free! on ALL GBA Videos
Plug n Play
2 for $30 on ALL Plug n Play $19.99 or less

for those buying at TRU, here are two coupons (I didnt search, so they may be posted in a thread of their own)

this one is 20% off ANY item

20%

and this is $10 off a $50 purchase

$10

YMMV on a CSR stacking them, but SD members are reporting success...with that in mind, that could make for a nice deal on the Star Wars games -

ROTS: XBOX $50
20% Coupon - $10
$10 Coupon - $10

= $30

ALSO, they are offering a $10 GC, so that makes it $20 (depending on how you see it) :D

I missed the Forza deal. I like the racers, so I couldn't resist forza, even at full price...so, I gave in and picked it up at CC yesterday. I was happily surprised to get a $10 GC out of it. :)

Well, I hit Circuit City. Having played some of Lego Star Wars, I wanted to pick that up and finish it. Figured I'd consider MVP for PSP, but since I already have MLB... it wasn't a priority.

First I thought they were sold out of everything, but come to find out the "sale" games are in a glass case up by a register. No Lego Star Wars for PC though, so I picked it up for the XBox (side note, wish I gotten the PS2 version... more on that at the end).

Then as I'm looking at the other titles, I see CC has PSP Batteries MADE BY SONY. That was the first I'd seen of them ANYWHERE, so I asked the price. $39.99, which wasn't bad, but I'm trying to save up money for a house, etc... so I passed at least for the time being. I haven't had an occasion yet where my PSP battery died while I'm playing movies, games, or music yet... and if it does, I've got the car charger just in case. ;)

So she goes to put back the battery, and I see they have Jade Empire LE marked $34.99 in the case. When I went to find it at Fry's for that price, they'd been sold out. Asked her to grab one of those for me too. So she did (very nice gal), and rang me up. Jade rang up at $39.99, but I pointed to the tag on the shelf, and she price reduced it $5.00. She had to commment why in the register, after hitting at least 3 different reasons for the adjustment, but it took it and I got out of there for just over $70 with tax for both games. :)

Thanks to those who've posted and updated these deals. I found these more to my liking than next weeks, and if I'm gonna be sick like I have been this week (had to take yesterday off :( ), at least I have a few new games to play. :)

As to my comments about Lego SW. I'd played it on my PS2 using the Phillips Widescreen TV I bought on a deal through CAG. Though I had the set in "superwide" mode, the game looked great at all times. I checked the reviews on IGN, and they said the Xbox and PC versions had slightly better graphics with better lighting, etc. than on the PS2. BUT... when I play the game on my XBox in 480p, I don't think the graphics look as good. It's like they are stretched, and just not as nice as on the PS2. I guess I could try connecting the Xbox to the TV with S-video and see if I like the Xbox version in 4:3 mode... but that's not what I really wanted. Kinda pissed I bought the Xbox version, and it doesn't look as nice as the PS2 one. Oh, and the sound from the game to the music during cutscenes doesn't stay one level on the XBox. It's really quiet after you beat a level and watch the "movie" or whatever. But then you get back into the game, and it's loud again. Just annoying. :(

Haven't played Jade Empire yet, but I'm excited to have got the LE for $35. And I'm sure I'll either get used to Star Wars, or maybe I could trade it to someone or something.

Anyway, thanks fellow CAG for the great posts!!!

bread's done
Back