CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Best
iconbestbuy.gif
Buy
iconbestbuy.gif

Best Buy prices good only on Sun, Mon, Tue, & Wed.

iconps2_r2.gif

$49.99
50 Cent Bulletproof w/ FREE 50 Cent Concert DVD & 3 Exclusive Codes to Unlock Pimp PT2, I'm a Rider & Maybe We Crazy
Dragon Quest VIII w/ Final Fantasy XII Demo
King Kong

iconxbox_r2.gif
"Pick up your FREE copy of our XBOX 360 guide in the video game department. It includes money saving coupons and info on all the great games and gear."

$399.99
White Box System

$299.99
Core System

$69.99
Live 12M Gold Pack

$59.99
Madden 06
Call of Duty 2
Perfect Dark 0 LE
Quake 4
NBA Live 06
Need for Speed MW
Condemned
Tiger Woods 06
Gun
King Kong
Fifa 06
THAW

$49.99
PGR
Perfect Dark 0
Kameo
Amped 3 local ad mistake?
NBA 2k6 local ad mistake?
Dead or Alive 4 local ad mistake?
Wireless Controller
Live Gold 12M Subscription Card

$39.99
Wired Controller
Memory Unit

$19.99
Play & Charge Kit

$11.99
Rechargeable Battery (for wireless controller)

iconxbox_r2.gif

$49.99
50 Cent Bulletproof w/ FREE 50 Cent Concert DVD & 3 Exclusive Codes to Unlock Pimp PT2, I'm a Rider & Maybe We Crazy
King Kong

icongamecube.gif

$49.99
King Kong

iconpsp_r2.gif

$49.99
King Kong

iconds.gif

$39.99
King Kong

icongbasp_r1.gif

$29.99
King Kong

iconpcwin.gif

"FREE $10 GC when you buy any 2 PC Games $29.99 & Up"

$49.99
The Movies

$42.99
Quake 4

$39.99
King Kong

iconcircuitcity.gif
Circuit
iconcircuitcity.gif
City
iconcircuitcity.gif

iconps2_r2.gif

$149.99
PS2 System w/ FREE Starter Kit

$49.99
50 Cent Bulletproof w/ FREE 50 Cent Massacre Skin
King Kong w/ FREE Movie Ticket
Smacdown vs Raw 06
True Crime NYC
Narnia w/ FREE Medallion
Gun

$39.99
NBA 06
Shadow of the Colossus
Sly 3

$37.99
Madden 06
God of War
DragonBall Z Tenkaichi

$14.99
Jak 3
Ratchet & Clank UYA
Killzone
ATV Offroad Fury 3

iconxbox_r2.gif
$399.99
System w/ Bonus Media Center Remote

$299.99
Core System

$99.99
Wireless Network Adapter

$69.99
Live 12M Premium Gold Pack Subscription

$59.99
Need for Speed MW
Perfect Dark 0 CE
Dead or Alive 4
Call of Duty 2
Madden 06
Tiger Woods 06
NBA Live 06
THAW

$49.99
Kameo

iconxbox_r2.gif

$49.99
50 Cent Bulletproof w/ FREE 50 Cent Massacre Skin
Half-Life 2
True Crime NYC
Narnia w/ FREE Medallion
Gun

$37.99
Madden 06

icongamecube.gif

$99.99
Mario Party 7 System Bundle

$49.99
Shadow the Hedgehog w/ FREE $10 GC
True Crime NYC
Narnia w/ FREE Medallion

$29.99
Wavebird

iconpsp_r2.gif

$49.99
Need for Speed MW

$39.99
Infected w/ FREE $10 GC

iconpcwin.gif

$34.99
World of Warcraft (after $10 MIR)

$24.99
King Kong (after $10 MIR)
Gun (after $10 MIR)

$14.99
Harry Potter & tGoF (after $10 MIR)

icontarget.gif
Target
icontarget.gif

iconps2_r2.gif
iconxbox_r2.gif
icongamecube.gif

2 for $30
Kirby Air Ride GC
Pokemon Colosseum GC
Sly 2 PS2
Smackdown vs Raw PS2
X-Men Legends XB or PS2
Fable XB

iconps2_r2.gif

$49.99
King Kong
50 Cent Bulletproof
Dragon Quest VIII

$38
THAW
Socom 3

iconxbox_r2.gif
$399.99
System

$299.99
Core System

$69.99
12M Live Gold Subscription

$59.99
Madden 06
THAW
Perfect Dark 0
NBA Live 06
Call of Duty 2

$49.99
Kameo
Wireless Controller

$39.99
64MB Memory Unit

$29.99
Media Remote

iconxbox_r2.gif

$49.99
King Kong
50 Cent Bulleproof

$38
THAW

icongamecube.gif

$49.99
King Kong

$38
THAW
Pokemon XD

icongbasp_r1.gif

$26
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon FireRed

[quote name='0192837465']Thanks for posting the ads TSD.

Can it be?!?!?! Has the slippage begun!?!?! /gasp[/QUOTE]

temp price drop....

Thanks for posting. That'd be nice to get Fable: TLC for $15. Might as well try and pick up two copies of it as a Christmas gift for a friend if they actually have it in stock.

Wait, is the CC remote for 360 the $30 one or the same one that comes with all of the other Premium Bundles???

Just say no to $60 games!

If you're getting a 360, do the rest of us CAG's a favor and only get the $50 games. Hopefully, it will show the market wizards at the gaming companies that they can sell alot more at $50 that will more than make up the $10 difference.

Thanks once again. Nothing special for me. I was hoping the 360 hard drives would be on sale somewhere since I'm stuck with a core system. Hell I dunno when I'll even be getting my 360 now thanks to EB.

[quote name='jmon22']Wait, is the CC remote for 360 the $30 one or the same one that comes with all of the other Premium Bundles???[/QUOTE]

The same one. The reason they mention it is because the remote will be packed in the box for a limited time only.

The $30 is the one with the extra buttons.

Just say no to $60 games!

If you're getting a 360, do the rest of us CAG's a favor and only get the $50 games. Hopefully, it will show the market wizards at the gaming companies that they can sell alot more at $50 that will more than make up the $10 difference.

No, I think I'll buy whatever I want. But thanks for your suggestion.

i like how they're charging 60 for games like king kong, gun, and THAW when you can get nearly the exact same game with graphics only SLIGHTLY less sharp/pretty for 10 dollars less. i hope this whole "60 dollar games" things tanks quickly.

[quote name='doubledown']Thanks, glad to see NBA 2K6 is $50 for the 360.....maybe put it on my X-MAS list. Is that normal retail for that game?[/QUOTE]

it looked to me like the only 360 opportunites were on:

Best Buy --
amped 3
nba 2k6
and
doa 4

$60 games on sale for $50 (maybe $45 with the reward zone coupons)

since doa4 got pushed a bit from what i understand, that part of the ad becomes worthless

I ended up stopping at two Targets to get the only two copies of Fable: The Lost Chapters for Xbox. I'll PM them next week and get them for $30 instead of $40. $15 for F:TLC isn't bad at all. The other one I'll probably give to a friend for Christmas.

[quote name='Shmitty']i like how they're charging 60 for games like king kong, gun, and THAW when you can get nearly the exact same game with graphics only SLIGHTLY less sharp/pretty for 10 dollars less. i hope this whole "60 dollar games" things tanks quickly.[/QUOTE]

Obviously you haven't played any of the games that are available for this gen and then played the 360 version. Prime example is King Kong if you haven't played either version I suggest you pick up this months OPM with the demo and then play it at a 360 kiosk. Once you've done that then come back and tell me what you really think. I get tired of hearing people who consider themselves gamers saying, "This is the 360 it looks just like the Xbox."
Some of you just need to go back to your PSX and Saturn's if you can't notice the difference.

It sucks that games are going up $10 bucks, but if they look anything like NBA 2k6 and other launch titles it is money well spent. Also whining here about launch prices is pointless seeing as how most CAG's are going to wait or they have enough credit built up the games are "free"

[quote name='neudog']Obviously you haven't played any of the games that are available for this gen and then played the 360 version. Prime example is King Kong if you haven't played either version I suggest you pick up this months OPM with the demo and then play it at a 360 kiosk. Once you've done that then come back and tell me what you really think. I get tired of hearing people who consider themselves gamers saying, "This is the 360 it looks just like the Xbox."
Some of you just need to go back to your PSX and Saturn's if you can't notice the difference.[/QUOTE]

Amen to that.

Not really THAW on 360 is just as bad as it is on PS2/Xbox (crappy game). And when I played 2K6/Live on Xbox/PS2 and compare it to 360 version its a lot of difference when u play them in HD and a regular TV. So I wouldnt suggest getting those sports games unless u got HD. As for GUN, i dont wanna play crappy games. King Kong, I wouldnt know but it sure does look really nice on 360. and back to the OT, Imma just get the $50 games anyways, if DOA4 is really going to be $50 at BB then im for it. Im going to get PDZ, Kameo, and DOA4. and then whatevers.

Ok, I just got the Best Buy AD today.

IT appears Kameo is the ONLY 360 game for $50 at Best Buy. If you look, it has 16 games listed with a price $59.99 EACH. Then, there is a $49.99 price tag on Kameo (no EACH on it)

As I suspected, no 360 games on sale this week. I better go get some coupons at BB though....

[quote name='doubledown']IT appears Kameo is the ONLY 360 game for $50 at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]Project Gotham Racing 3 and Perfect Dark Zero (not the limited edition) are $49.99 as well -- the three first-party titles all carry a $49.99 MSRP. You can confirm this by looking at bestbuy.com.

[quote name='mertondingle']Project Gotham Racing 3 and Perfect Dark Zero (not the limited edition) are $49.99 as well -- the three first-party titles all carry a $49.99 MSRP. You can confirm this by looking at bestbuy.com.[/QUOTE]

I was just looking at the ad.....not the general price release for these games. I know PGR3 and PD0 are $50. I don't think they were in the ad (PD0 LE may have been)

[quote name='doubledown']Ok, I just got the Best Buy AD today.

IT appears Kameo is the ONLY 360 game for $50 at Best Buy. If you look, it has 16 games listed with a price $59.99 EACH. Then, there is a $49.99 price tag on Kameo (no EACH on it)

As I suspected, no 360 games on sale this week. I better go get some coupons at BB though....[/QUOTE]

i just dug through the trash and actually, my ad says "each" on Kameo with a line from kameo up to the three titles above it...it could be a mistake that they caught though...i dunno...i dunno shit about 360 games and wont try to know shit about them until the 360 and the games are affordable

[quote name='zillax0rz']Is there a way to see these flyers? I want to know what their TV prices will be tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Go to the store's website.

bread's done
Back