VGA CONTEST **Contest Over**

defender

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So it begins..

I just want to thank CheapyD and all of you at CAG for being such a great community. You have always been fair to me.

Well as some of you are aware I have been trying to get VideoGameAuctions.com launched. I do believe I have the major kinks worked out so I am starting of course here at CAG with the launch. To celebrate I am giving away a $50 VGD-GV (VideoGameDeals.com Gift Voucher) to one lucky person. To be eligible you must...

1. Sign up at VGA http://www.videogameauctions.com
2. Post one auction
3. Post here in this thread a link to your auction

From the posters here I will draw one lucky winner.

Also all signups at VGA will also get a $20 credit automatically added to their account that can be used toward listing fees. VGA currently charges no end of auction fees but only a small listing fee. Fees are listed at the site. If you are a BULK seller and you wish to use VGA for a ton of auctions please PM me and I will give you a deal on your listings.

There are a few features at VGA I want to let you know about...
1. Users can become "verified". More details on this later.
2. You can upload up to 4 auction images to the site.
3. The site allows for a full feedback system.
4. Buy it Now is labelled as "Instant Purchase"
5. Dutch auctions, reserve auctions, and auction watch are available.
6. Seller Stores are also at the site.

These are most of the main features and a few more are coming. I will listen of course to your feedback.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME about VGA unless absolutely necessary.

This begins today and lasts until Friday April 23th. The winner will be announced by Monday the 26th.

One last thing....anyone posting auctions that I deem unreasonable will be cancelled and the persons posts in this thread will be deleted. Effectively you will be out of the drawing. Unreasonable auctions would be anything being sold above retail value. I dont expect auctions to be posted that dont have a chance in hell at getting a bid. I will be doing as much advertising as I can over the next couple weeks to draw as many sellers and buyers as I can.

I thank you for any help.

Oh and one more thing. If you do have an important question
POST IN THIS THREAD THAT I AM LINKING TO THATS IN CHEAPASS TRADING

Goodluck.

[quote name='Querjek']http://www.videogameauctions.com/cgi-bin/auction.pl?item=111082223258

3 Xbox games and a demo disc. $15 if you Instant Purchase it :)[/quote]

just so no one bids on your stuff thinking they are getting Marvel vs. Capcom 2, you should change that to Capcom vs. SNK 2

I just do not want someone bitching at you thinking they bought something they did not

[quote name='defender']AND THE WINNER IS!

Querjek

Congrats. I will be PMing you with details.[/quote]
O_O

Wow. Awesome...

*awais PM :)*

bread's done
Back