VGM VS. The World: 5th Strike (Fighter Thread 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='gigan54']
this will be a future legend
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/QUOTE]

The guys got Terry's posture all wrong. It's shoulders back, chest in. Not shoulders forward chest out. Shesh... The "Buster Wolf" isn't to be proformed by any cosplayer.

Funny pic though Gigan

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']The guys got Terry's posture all wrong. It's shoulders back, chest in. Not shoulders forward chest out. Shesh... The "Buster Wolf" isn't to be proformed by any cosplayer.

Funny pic though Gigan[/QUOTE]

You're a nerd.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']:shame: ;)[/QUOTE]

Really I was serious. It's just that I haven't watched alot of bad anime. I guess I could say Lupin is up there (or rather down there) as well, but I haven't seen enough of Ranma to say if it's worse or not. :lol:

But that's a topic for another thread ...

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']At least I have a life, troll.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I forgot "knowing Fatal Fury moves and watching anime" goes under the "I have a life" category. :roll:

Anyone know where to get Mame help? My shit has been broken for mad long.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Really I was serious. It's just that I haven't watched alot of bad anime. I guess I could say Lupin is up there (or rather down there) as well, but I haven't seen enough of Ranma to say if it's worse or not. :lol:

But that's a topic for another thread ...[/QUOTE]

No biggie. :)

I'm not the kinda guy that can't understand that someone may like different things than I do. It's all good.

Guys, I just ordered one of these:
http://www.frolicker.com.tw/mgcd/mgcd.htm

It lets you hookup your PS2 to your arcade cabinet. It even takes credits!
:D I'll let you guys know how it goes. They did at one point have a DC version (OOP) but they might be willing to start up a run if they get an order for 10+ units. Maybe there are enough fighter fans to get an order going perhaps :whistle2:k

A friend of mine invested in a supergun>PS2 convertor a few years ago... it makes games look really nice... he used the convertor for his Sega Astro City 29 cabinet(Japanese sit down style) and he set up PS2 Tekken 4 and it looked really nice on the RGB monitor...

Great investment...

[quote name='The VGM']Sorry, I forgot "knowing Fatal Fury moves and watching anime" goes under the "I have a life" category. :roll:

Anyone know where to get Mame help? My shit has been broken for mad long.[/QUOTE]

The "Buster Wolf" thing was a joke. You souldn't take it to seriously.

Here's a link to what SNK offered at TGS:
http://www.cyberfanatix.com/

Billy Kane's back in Max Impact 2 so I'm a happy puppy.

[quote name='The VGM']Good comebacks as always. Crappy music? $10 says you listen to some buttrock or J pop shit.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I deleated my "good comeback" by accident. Do you want me re-post it? What's buttrock?

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Sorry I deleated my "good comeback" by accident. Do you want me re-post it? What's buttrock?[/QUOTE]

Basically anything rock metal or such. It all sucks.

Don't even try to think of something to say back, everyone knows my opinions are the greatest.

[quote name='The VGM']Basically anything rock metal or such. It all sucks.

Don't even try to think of something to say back, everyone knows my opinions are the greatest.[/QUOTE]

Well then you lost $10. Do you want me to PM you my address? I take Money Orders and Cash, sorry no personal checks.

And I never said your opinions were bad, infact they're just the oppisite. I model my entire life around your immature smack talk. It's changed my life forever. My wife left me, I lost my job, I have no more friends, hell I even started wearing a pink gi just so I could be Dan lover just like you. What more do I have to learn VGM, I think I'm ready for the Douchebag Trials of Doom.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Well then you lost $10. Do you want me to PM you my address? I take Money Orders and Cash, sorry no personal checks.

And I never said your opinions were bad, infact they're just the oppisite. I model my entire life around your immature smack talk. It's changed my life forever. My wife left me, I lost my job, I have no more friends, hell I even started wearing a pink gi just so I could be Dan lover just like you. What more do I have to learn VGM, I think I'm ready for the Douchebag Trials of Doom.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be surprised if he did. You spend way to much time thinking of this retarded shit to attend to his needs.

Yes Rodimus, I love Dan. I have a big picture of him tattoo'd on my chest with a big heart around it. I walk around with my shirt open all day so that everyone knows that I love Dan.

On another note, my Mame is back up, so if anyone feels like losing, you know what to do.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut'] What more do I have to learn VGM, I think I'm ready for the Douchebag Trials of Doom.[/QUOTE]

The first rule of the Douchebag Trials of Doom is not to talk about the Douchebag Trials of Doom :whistle2:$

[quote name='joevan07']The first rule of the Douchebag Trials of Doom is not to talk about the Douchebag Trials of Doom :whistle2:$[/QUOTE]

Always nice to see a new face in here. I don't expect that you'll be here long though, and I'll proally get blamed.

:cool:

[quote name='The VGM']Always nice to see a new face in here. I don't expect that you'll be here long though, and I'll proally get blamed.

:cool:[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I like SFAC and I didn't like SF as a kid..go figure :D

[quote name='The VGM']I wouldn't be surprised if he did. You spend way to much time thinking of this retarded shit to attend to his needs.

Yes Rodimus, I love Dan. I have a big picture of him tattoo'd on my chest with a big heart around it. I walk around with my shirt all day so that everyone knows that I love Dan.

On another note, my Mame is back up, so if anyone feels like losing, you know what to do.[/QUOTE]

Come on, that was a pretty good comeback, better than your lame "gay" theme. Give a guy some credit.

If you walk around "with a shirt" how can people see the Dan tattoo on your chest? Not everyone has X-Ray vision ya know.

[quote name='joevan07']:rofl: I like SFAC and I didn't like SF as a kid..go figure :D[/QUOTE]

I didn't either. It's probably cause we knew SF2 blew.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Come on, that was a pretty good comeback, better than your lame "gay" theme. Give a guy some credit.

If you walk around "with a shirt" how can people see the Dan tattoo on your chest? Not everyone has X-Ray vision ya know.[/QUOTE]

I swear I typed with my shirt open. It's fixed now. It was better but you're not on my level yet (and probably never will be). :cool:

[quote name='The VGM']

On another note, my Mame is back up, so if anyone feels like losing, you know what to do.[/QUOTE]

Translation: "I found my lag switch! Now I am ready to cheat for my Fighter thread street credibility." :lol:

I would play, but I'm writing a paper. It's called "What is bullshit?" for my contemporary culture and the arts class. it rules.

[quote name='Apossum']Translation: "I found my lag switch! Now I am ready to cheat for my Fighter thread street credibility." :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah I run about 300 downloads at once to lag your connection, as does everyone else :roll:

[quote name='The VGM']Yeah I run about 300 downloads at once to lag your connection, as does everyone else :roll:[/QUOTE]

it's true. you are all out to kill me.

I've never played any one game in the arcade a lot. Whenever I went to one I would play a lot of different games.

[quote name='The VGM']I've never played any one game in the arcade a lot. Whenever I went to one I would play a lot of different games.[/QUOTE]

translation: he sucks at everything.

[quote name='PhrostByte']translation: he sucks at everything.[/QUOTE]

K, thanks for your monthly VGM insult post.

[quote name='SilverPaw750']Anyone wanna meet me up some time online to play a little GGX2#R or SFAC? I'm not great, so don't kick my ass please :)[/QUOTE]
...anyone? :joystick:

[quote name='CappyCobra']Oh damn! Oh no he didn't!

You got some skillz to back that up?! ;)[/QUOTE]

Sure.. I guess.. I play Tekken and SF, fight me, if you wish for such embarassment :cool::lol:

[quote name='The VGM']Good comebacks as always. Crappy music? $10 says you listen to some buttrock or J pop shit.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's called COCKrock, but since ghey US gaming magazines can't print that, they started calling it buttrock.

moving on from the VGM bashing...

Looking at the pics for the new KOF anime, it looks like it has alot of potential. The fact that ralf is in it makes me happy (though, if yamazaki were in there, I would be twice as happy :) ).

Seeing as how this generation of "big name" fighter is Tekken 5, or you could call it the modern day Street Fighter 2, whats your opinion on what will be the big fighter within the next year or two? I would either say Soul Calibur 2, or Virtua Fighter 5 (only if they make the damn controls a little more friendly to newbies... and I'm not a noob, and I still have trouble playing it).

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']...

Seeing as how this generation of "big name" fighter is Tekken 5, or you could call it the modern day Street Fighter 2, whats your opinion on what will be the big fighter within the next year or two? I would either say Soul Calibur 2, or Virtua Fighter 5 (only if they make the damn controls a little more friendly to newbies... and I'm not a noob, and I still have trouble playing it).[/QUOTE]

Probably Soul Calibur III, unless some company has something under the radar.

[quote name='SilverPaw750']...anyone? :joystick:[/QUOTE]

My GT is sonic docta, feel free to add me. I play both of those, but I don't have any set times to play, but I'm sure I'll catch ya at some point ;-)

I don't think it will be Soul Calibur III... mainly because it's not in the arcades... this will have a huge impact on the following in Japan, not sure about here...

[quote name='MarkMan']I don't think it will be Soul Calibur III... mainly because it's not in the arcades... this will have a huge impact on the following in Japan, not sure about here...[/QUOTE]

seeing as how home ports seem to do better at home in the USA, it will prbably be a smash hit here in the US... as for Japan, like you said it will probably not do as huge as the US. Who knows though... I would rather prefer a sleeper to be a big hit (I love rooting for the underdog), but nothing seems to be pointing that way soon.

are there any kof games that arent that 2000/2001 that are released in america or are going to be released in america?

[quote name='2poor']are there any kof games that arent that 2000/2001 that are released in america or are going to be released in america?[/QUOTE]

KOF 2002/2003, KOF 94 Rebout, and all the old ones on older gen. systems.

Anyone who knows anything about mame on Xbox pm me.

[quote name='The VGM']KOF 2002/2003, KOF 94 Rebout, and all the old ones on older gen. systems.

Anyone who knows anything about mame on Xbox pm me.[/QUOTE]

theres mame on xbox? does it go online?

[quote name='2poor']theres mame on xbox? does it go online?[/QUOTE]

I imagine it would violate the TOS for Xbox Live as it would probably require modding.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I imagine it would violate the TOS for Xbox Live as it would probably require modding.[/QUOTE]

damn that xbox live. its evils i tells ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back