Victorious Boxers 2 Available Now $9.99

Checked GameCrazy yesterday and the dude said it wasn't even in their sysytem(GC in Burien for you WA heads). Checked GameStop again today but no go.

Gonna order from this Family Video you all keep bringing up.

If this comes out for the Wii soon enough, I'll probably pick up a Wii before the first price drop.

[quote name='ch3zyp00fs']so if we're taking a count... the only B&M stores to have it are:

Fry's
and
Game Crazy[/QUOTE]

EB in Canada too... that's what I don't get.

The game is OUT, why do they keep delaying it?!?

Just checked out Family Video.com and while the manufacturer is Vivendi it's showing the Jap. version of the second game.

Did anyone else get this?

[quote name='Roufuss']EB in Canada too... that's what I don't get.

The game is OUT, why do they keep delaying it?!?[/QUOTE]

it's probably because maybe they don't want the ps3 and wii to overshadow a game that only ppl who know about it will get. :roll:

Fry's at Manhattan Beach, CA has it. I was there on Monday and bought one for $9.99 Now they have 3 left...they are at the bottom of the shelf.

I checked Gamecrazy friday and it wasn't in. I'm going to check out Fry's tonight.

Quick update:

EBGames/Gamestop have it online now. Ships in 24 hours. At least that's what it says.....

didn't try to order because I don't want to wait and I'm checking fry's.

Got it at fry's. There was four of them left at the Houston Fry's in Southwest area last night. Also saw Dragon Quest VIII for 19.99 but I already have it.

Damnit, Dang, I hate you. Now I'm probably going to make myself get up early for work so I can stop by Fry's. :cry:

Seriously, though, thanks for the confirmation.

kspiff

Looks like EBgames.com is finally stocking it which is good because I preordered it from them, thinking my local stores wouldn't get any copies

[quote name='ZForce']Looks like EBgames.com is finally stocking it which is good because I preordered it from them, thinking my local stores wouldn't get any copies[/QUOTE]

AMAZING!

You're right, the game has FINALLY shipped to "Ships within 24 hours".

Unfortunately, the store locator is telling me no stores have it within a 100 mile radius.

I got my copy from the Fry's in Arlington, Tx. There is now only one copy left.

Can anyone see this game selling online for several times its original price a few years from now? Judging from the trouble I had finding this game, I would say yes.

[quote name='Garfield']Fry's at Manhattan Beach, CA has it. I was there on Monday and bought one for $9.99 Now they have 3 left...they are at the bottom of the shelf.[/QUOTE]

not anymore! me and my brother-in-law picked up the last 2..

I just got my copy in the mail today from Family Video. The cover isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I guess having am enlarged picture of a crappy cover kind of enhances its appearance a bit. The back cover has a picture from the anime so I don't know why they couldn't have just used it on the front cover. Two days ago I went with my friend to Fry's to pick up a copy of the game for him but they didn't have it. I think the game comes out commercially on the 24th.

I played this game for a while at my friends house today. It's pretty fun but it takes getting used to. It's definitely worth $10.

Not to beat the dead horse about EB / GS B&M getting it, but has anyone noticed on the locator that alot of stores AREN'T getting this game in?

I mean, I've got the credit there to spend on this, but only 1 out of every 3 stores actually has Yes under "More on the way?"

There's literally only 3 stores out of 10 that expect this game in at all.

Thankfully, the stock status for the Gamestop stores in my area has finally changed from the "No results found" message to showing that some stores are at least getting it in at some point in the future.

Got the game today at Fry's in Houston and they still had 1 or 2 copies left to sell.

Now I gotta cancel my FV back order, though. :boxing:

kspiff

I got tired of waiting for EB/GS B&Ms to get this in so I just ordered it with overnight shipping from their website. Watch them get it in tomorrow :p

Mine finally came, but I wasn't home to take it from the postal worker-type. I have to make a trip to my postal office to get my goods.

Mine came today, but the back artwork was ripped to hell. Looks like I'll be keeping it though as the last two(and only two) times I've sent items back, I've had problems.

Got mine. Haven't tried it yet, but might tonight. I'm an outsider to the series, and though I've read most of this thread, I still don't know what to expect really.

Well my mailman just left and I can say that MINE still hasn't arrived even though I ordered from Gamestop right when this thread started. :whistle2:(

Thinnest...manual...ever! Man, you can tell it's a budget release just based on that alone!

Finally got it today. As I picked up the package, I heard the "disk-loose-rattle" of doom, and sure enough, the disk is scuffed up. It doesn't look like it'll effect play at all, but still annoying.

I received mine today, and here's more of the same story...

The disk was came off the spindle, and is scratched. The back has a huge rip around the spindle area. Gamestop send it with no padding at all.

It looks like my copy got manhandled.

bread's done
Back