Video: Chicago boy jumped by 7 others and beaten (Graphic)

[quote name='bigpimpin24']Apparently the reasoning behind this was that the boy beat up in the video was part of a prior beating that involved 20 "FOBS" ganging up on two of the assailants in the video. While it is very sad to watch the video, there is always two sides to the story. She's horrible at explaining and pretty annoying but supposedly that's the story.

http://gapersblock.com/merge/archives/2012/01/17/brutal-beating-caught-on-video/[/QUOTE]

If thats true and he was part of 20 people that attacked two then he really deserved every kick thrown.

That was straight hip hop, y'all.

I tried to watch the explanation but I couldn't give that girl more than 10 seconds cuz she just annoyed me. Hopefully all these idiots get what is coming to them.

Anyone that is too much of a bitch to fight on his own should be drug out into the street and shot.

No ifs ands or buts about it.

It's always a good idea to assault someone on video and post it on YouTube.

Human beings are disgusting trash.

[quote name='Sycowulf']Anyone that is too much of a bitch to fight on his own should be drug out into the street and shot.

No ifs ands or buts about it.[/QUOTE]

This.

You're about as big of a coward as one could be if you need anyone else. Don't think you can take someone? Here's an idea, don't start shit with them!

i hate seeing this kind of shit but im on the fence on this one. if what they said about him being part of a 20 kid group who attacked 2 of his assailants before then id say its karma settling up but then again he could have fought him one on one with his friends watching and not interfering. all in all this shit is becoming too much of a trend these days. even with all the videos online i bet this shit happens alot more than we know.

funny thing they showed that video on one of those shit video shows on regular tv and this one chick said they attacked him because he was asian ( guess she didnt do much research) but one of the guys corrected her and mentioned there was a girl who did a youtube video claiming it was done due to a 2o man beatdown.

Sounds like the boy wants some attention from Daddy. Good luck getting Dad to pull every trick in the book to get his son off easy.

He certainly doesn't fit the bell of a gang member. Guy was just standing there and getting smacked around? Are they calling the Chess Team a gang now?

bread's done
Back