Video converter software

dfg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
244 (100%)
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good video converter program to for getting video files on the PSP? Preferably something freeware or shareware? Thanks in advance!

Hmmm, I use that (I didn't recommend it because it's so full of ads) and never had any problem with the results...

Total Video Converter....I don't know if it's free or not, grabbed it from Demonoid and it works wonders for converting files to my Ipod. But it also works for PSPs, Zunes, etc.

MediaCoder is free and works. It has a lot of options to it, especially if you get the full version and not one customized to a specific device. Since I just registered I can't post an actual link, but just go to mediacoderhq.com/device/

I use WinFF for all my Video Converting. Have not used it with the PSP, but it has a lot of different video formats to convert too... and it's free.

[quote name='DiscoJer']Hmmm, I use that (I didn't recommend it because it's so full of ads) and never had any problem with the results...[/QUOTE]

It's possible I'm just not doing it right, but using the profile and changing a few things to fit my needs in the Simple setup ends up with choppy and/or pixelated video. I'm ripping it from VOB files...I'll just keep trying.

I use handbrake as well. Free and works well.

Edit: Sony's Media Go will convert videos and put them on your PSP too. I use it for short clips that I'm not too concerned with quality.

[quote name='zabimaru']MediaCoder is free and works...[/QUOTE]
Mediacoder! that's what it was called!
Thanks, my old computer crashed way back when and took all my fav software with it, since then i'd been trying to remember that name.

bread's done
Back