Video Game Addiction...It can happen to YOU!

Number83

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/nfler-videogame-addiction-cost-year-of-career-28790

“I got sucked into that. I’m going to be working soon starting some sort of charity to help kids who are addicted to video games because that turned into my way out and I got lost to the world. It took me awhile to get myself back and get my bearings and get back into society.“You always say, ‘I’m fine, I’m fine.’ Then finally you just have an awakening where you say, ‘What am I doing?’ I got to the point where I broke and burned many video games trying to quit. That was my outing. Once I got rid of that and realized I could slowly start eating healthy, exercising and doing all that, I got back on track.”With help from the NFL Players Association he began getting counseling and treatment for depression and anxiety this past year while continuing to live in Indianapolis.

He should join this site.

better to be addicted to video games, then say..... crack LOL.... didn't see that one coming :p

and honestly you're much safer at home playing games, then going out and getting into trouble :p big deal... unless you put it before children, i dont think it's that big of a deal

I think he needs to get himself some professional help first and foremost, since if he's enough to turn himself into a hermit for a year playing video games and not play football, he has an addictive personality and will get himself hooked on something else before too long.

Somehow, I don't think he was playing Madden '10 for that entire time. Maybe he went old-school and broke out NFL 2K5 on the OG Xbox.

i agree with crunch i buy a lot but never have time to play its just something i enjoy doing. One of the things i look forward to doing when theres time. Not addicited only seem to be addicted to work i always say yes with a frown when they ask me to stay late lol.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I've been having videogame anti-addiction. I keep buying games but never play the damn things.[/QUOTE]

welcome to your new addiction

bread's done
Back