Video Game Anagrams

HarassmentPanda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Over at somethingawful.com a thread of video game anagram box art has started. So far they're pretty funny and I would love to participate in the shenanigans, but, because I'm a cheap ass, I refuse to pay the $10 to register for the forum. So, why don't we start our own cheap-ass video game anagram thread? Here is the original thread.

Here are a couple I put together just to get us started:

abonerthud_web.jpg

damned07_cover_360_web.jpg

I know, could be better, but I'm trying to get the ball rolling!

[quote name='2poor']If I knew how to use my photoshop I would definitely try this out.[/QUOTE]

same here.

how do people copy the font so well....are they just amazing with the lasso select or what?

Took me thirty minutes, but I made one based on one of my favorite games (Kid Chameleon):

aholedickmenaq9.jpg

[quote name='Brak']Took me thirty minutes, but I made one based on one of my favorite games (Kid Chameleon):

aholedickmenaq9.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='wubb']Wait, people pay $10 to post on an internet forum? :rofl:[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing, and they are paying to use SomethingAwful.com's forums. :whistle2:#

[quote name='wubb']Wait, people pay $10 to post on an internet forum? :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Thats sad, The worse I had to do to join a culinary forum was write a short essay to join. I wrote "I like food, and like to cook." I got accepted :D

Awesome! I would totally print that out for new cover art if I hadn't sold the game off.

Maybe give the centaur some George Clinton P-Funk dreads

george-clinton-msht.jpg

[quote name='Apossum']same here.

how do people copy the font so well....are they just amazing with the lasso select or what?[/quote]

The one in your sig wins, even if it is not an anagram. :applause:

[quote name='Judhudson']The one in your sig wins, even if it is not an anagram. :applause:[/QUOTE]

hehe, thanks :) I saw it posted on another forum and had to share it.

bread's done
Back