Video Game classics for sale/trade

yobaburp

CAGiversary!
I'm looking to get rid of these have no more use, there just collecting dust. I enjoyed them greatly over the year has no time or no more interest. I play more Wii and Xbox and some pc adventure gaming. Might as well trade or sell to someone who will enjoy and apperciate the classics.

Boxed Atari Lynx II
Amiga CD32 Console w/ control pad and 1 software title Digger & Oscar
Bandai Wonderswan w/ game title
Clear-NGPC boxed
Ocean Blue-NGPC boxed
Top loading nes clone
Dreamcast and misc items NIB Fishing rod and Red VMU unit
Sega saturn and misc items
Goldstar 3do and over 10 titles also has two NIB control pads(panasonic brand)
Super gameboy

I also have some snes and n64 titles such as mario kart and mario party 4 and many many more items i still need to look at.(i still think i have a n64 console,atair jaguar console and so forth.)

Thank for your time at reading my post :)

----------------------Update-----------------------------------------------------------
I also am getting rid of my xbox/ps2 and gc also found my sega master system and atari jaguar amongst other items such as boxed genny controllers and rf adapters for those old skool consoles still boxed.

I think im gonna stick to old skool pc adventure gaming and Wii gaming.

I'm also looking for a laserdisc player one thgat auto flips and has ac3 with component.

[quote name='yobaburp']I'm looking to get rid of these have no more use, there just collecting dust. I enjoyed them greatly over the year has no time or no more interest. I play more Wii and Xbox and some pc adventure gaming. Might as well trade or sell to someone who will enjoy and apperciate the classics.

Boxed Atari Lynx II
Amiga CD32 Console w/ control pad and 1 software title Digger & Oscar
Bandai Wonderswan w/ game title
Clear-NGPC boxed
Ocean Blue-NGPC boxed
Top loading nes clone
Dreamcast and misc items NIB Fishing rod and Red VMU unit
Sega saturn and misc items
Goldstar 3do and over 10 titles also has two NIB control pads(panasonic brand)
Super gameboy

I also have some snes and n64 titles such as mario kart and mario party 4 and many many more items i still need to look at.(i still think i have a n64 console,atair jaguar console and so forth.)

Thank for your time at reading my post :)[/QUOTE]
pm ing as we speak for saturn stuff

i have found even more stuff, will also list my atari lynx titles and 3do titles tonite.

nes titles-
prowrestling with manual
battletoads
the legend of kage
legacy of the wizard
metal gear
astyanax
pinball
shadow of the ninja
dr mario
golf
mario bros/duckhunt
the flintstones

Snes titles-
mk2
barts nightmare
killer instinct
the tick
spindizzy
sfa2 with box and manual

genny titles-
castlevania bloodlines complete
tmnt tournament fighters

gb color titles-
batman beyond complete
revelations the demon slayer complete
3 misc import titles
dr franken

game gear titles-
soliatre
nhl hockey

n64 titles-
turok
nwo/wcw revenge
perfect dark
ready 2 rumble
wcw vs nwo
pokemon staduim
wwf no mercy

I'm also looking for a xbxo 360 core system and Wii stuff besides cash and a good laserdisc player.

Please note the OP's 0 CTR, and that any CAGs dealing with them should keep this in mind when working out who sends/pays first.

To the OP, most CAGs will only rely on CTR when working out who sends/pays first, though feedback links to other sites (TGN, TGZ, eBay, etc.) may be helpful.

I have, i sent out my ocean ngpc color/sonic for ngpc/flintstones nes. I was suppossed to get rayman wii and 10$.

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 0320 0001 1418 2359

Your item was delivered at 11:47 AM on January 9, 2007 in WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33414.

bread's done
Back