Video game price ads for 2/8 - 2/14

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
BB = Best Buy
CC = Circuit City
TA = Target

Circuit City - Save 20-30% on selected video game clearance titles. Titles vary by store

Playstation 2

BB PS2 deals
PS2 console: $179.99 (Free PS2 Jampack Winter 2003 demo disc with console)
Prince of Persia: $49.99 (Free Splinter Cell with purchase)
Maximo 2, Jak 2 - $39.99
GTA double pack, Desert Storm 2, Max Payne 2: $32.99

CC PS2 deals
MaxPayne 2: $49.99 (Get Midnight Club Street Racing free with purchase)
Final Fantasy X-2, Ratchet & Clank2 - $39.99
Grand Theft Auto double pack: $27.99
Medal of Honor Frontline, Scooby Doo: $16.99

TA PS2 deals
PS2 console: $179.99 (comes with free DVD remote)
Madden 2004, Need for Speed Underground - $39.99
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Squarebob Spongepants: $34.99
Tak - $29.99

Gamecube

BB GC deals
Tony Hawk's Underground, Sonic Heroes, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Party 5: $49.99 (Free $10 gift card instantly with purchase of any game)

CC GC deals
Pokemon Colosseum - reserve a copy ($10 desposit) and get a free "Pokemon Movie 6" preview disc for Gamecube

TA GC deals
Tak - $29.99

Xbox

TA Xbox deals
Xbox console: $179.99 (comes with free Mech Assault game)
Halo: $25.88

Gameboy Advance

METROID ZERO MISSION
BB: $24.99
CC: $24.99
TA: $25.88

BB GBA deals
Super Mario Advance 4: SMB3 - $27.99
Beyblade VForce - $14.99
Donkey Kong Country (GAMEBOY COLOR VERSION) - $14.99

CC GBA deals
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Banjo Kazooie, Frogger's Journey- $16.99

TA GBA deals
Megaman Zero 2: $25.88

PC

BB PC deals
Deus Ex 2 - $39.99
Simpsons Hit & Run, C&C Generals - $24.99
C&C Generals: Zero Hour - $14.99

[quote name='Dead of Knight']No interesting deals this week. :([/quote]

I dunno about that, Metroid Zero Mission at $24.99 - $5.00 w/ GGC card = $19.99 at BB sounds pretty interesting to me :)

Nothing interesting meeeh this weekend ;(

Well.. Still got to pickup Metroid: Mission (GBA) at target with my Yu Yu Hakusho RAIN CHECK ;)

Cool! Now I can buy Mario Party 5 with $5 off Gamer Giftcard and get $10 off a memory card 251. Sweet! :) Is this both online and in stores?

By the way, if you get the Pokemon Colleseum preorder disk you can download the rare pokemon Jirachi to your Ruby or Saphire game.

If anyone checks thier CC for new clearance deals today, be sure to post your results on here! I'm itching for a return to the golden age of CC clearance.

YAY! Just called my Target! NFSU is SOLD OUT! Which means RAINCHECK TIME! Call your local target to see if they any of those advertised games in stock and if not, correct if I'm wrong but will the raincheck be 67% off?

[quote name='webcamjenna']YAY! Just called my Target! NFSU is SOLD OUT! Which means RAINCHECK TIME! Call your local target to see if they any of those advertised games in stock and if not, correct if I'm wrong but will the raincheck be 67% off?[/quote]

Only if their regular price is $121.18. In other words, no. Assuming the regular price is $49.99, and the sale price is $39.99, the raincheck should be 20% off.

[quote name='webcamjenna']Wait so how did the Madden 2004 (PC) get 67% off back then?[/quote]

Regular price was $39.99, sale price was $14.88, 63% off.

[quote name='tmbgman']I dunno, the 20-30% off clearance looks like it could be interesting[/quote]

I think that may be the same "clearance" that's been going on for the past month. I hope I'm wrong. I'll still go check. The only difference between CC's stuff now and during the great times is that it's gone from 50% off to mostly 20%-30% off. It's a big price difference but the titles haven't really changed. The only other thing different is that everyone and their mother knows about the sales and titles and there's nothing left. Never did find that damn Shinobi ...

About the Mario Party 5 10$ off thing, is that taken instantly at the counter? If it is, that's a steal...theoretically, it's more cheaper than obsolete predecessor Mario party 4. All that rebate stuff, mailing in UPC, copy reciept, sometimes, it ain't worth it unless it's a PC with $100+ rebate.

Over the counter, or no?

Correct me if I am wrong for Best Buy this weekend.
BB Mario Kart Double Dash $49.99. Save $5 with Gamer Card, Save $5 with 10% of coupon this weekend, get a $10 gift certificate. Total cost =$29.99?

bread's done
Back