Video Game Sale! Transformers WFC, 250 GB HD, Xbox 360 Games and PSP System!

Guitar Hero World Tour: $4
Street Fighter IV Limited Edition Fightstick: $40
New Super Mario Bros. Wii (cover art and manual)- $2?

$55 Shipped?

This may be a dumb question, but would you be willing to trade a lot of the games for the 360 for a 360 console? I'm gonna have an extra console and I'm trying to get rid of it! Post of my CML if you're interested :)

pm'd you about the fightstick and the money being sent, want to make sure it is the correct one before you send in case it is not. let me know. thank you

what is the status of this order? did not arrive again today. emailed your paypal address, PM'd you, and hoping to hear back before the 28th as this was to be a birthday gift by then. please let me know whats shakin or refund the money. thank you

PM box is overflowing again, but thanks for the info!  Oops. Anyway... Once it gets here we'll finish up the deal. Thanks again!

hey man, after my stuff arrives and checks out, ill pick up a few more things from ya to help ya out. if you have not received or sent out the mario bros art/manual you can send it with the next bunch and bump

Hey! I sent you 2 PM's. I've sent the money in full and I want to make sure you received it. Did you ship yet and what is the tracking number? Please PM ASAP

still waiting on the last of my shipment as well, this is actually ridiculous dude. You need to update your front page that you do not have anything in hand and that your ex girlfriend Audrey Supinger has your stuff and its been about a month now waiting to receive the last part of my order. you need to take care of it or refund the money, leaving feedback on wednesday either way and calling it done.

He's been making excuses for me since day 1. Mods can we shut this
Down. Guys dont do business with him. Been waiting for my stuff since august 27th. Keeps making excuses.

so it seems evident by now this guy is never coming on again...i paid him thirty bucks over a month ago, is there anything i can do (i'm somewhat new to this site/online trading)?

bread's done
Back