Video Game Scavenger Hunt

iamsmart

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have a request. If this isn't allowed, my apologies. If this is better off in the contests section, again I apologize but I figured it wasn't the typical contest fair.

For a good long time there have been two gaming mysteries that have bugged the crap out of me. I have asked about it before on multiple sites but ultimately no one ever really responded because, well I'm sure they are dumb questions. This time I'm offering an incentive: I will paypal $7 to whoever can find/solve both of the following:

-There was a WWF game being made for the PS2 that was cancelled for whatever reason. Game Informer had a whole spread on it back in the year 2000; I think that is the only coverage the game ever had. I cannot find pictures of the game, the closest I've gotten are two thumbnails that lead to a site that doesn't work. I would like pictures of this game, scans of the article would be really great.

-There was an arcade game I used to play back around 1993 at Nickel City (an arcade). It was a brawler in the vein of Double Dragon, and it was in the free play section so chances are it was from the mid to late 80s. There is not much I remember about the game: it took place in a city, the camera was pulled back a bit farther than other brawler games (Final Fight for example) and at one point I remember advancing through a level from right-to-left instead of the normal left-to-right. Help me find the game!

You sure it was WWF? There was a sequel to WCW Mayhem, tentatively titled WCW Mayhem 2, that was never released because WWF bought WCW. I don't remember any WWF game ever being canceled.

Yup that's it! They even have the scans and everything, I just wish they weren't so microscopically small. I saw the thumbnails for that site before while googling but I was never able to get to it, when I click your link though it works fine. I didn't consider the possibility of someone only answering one so PM me your paypal address scorch and I will send you $4 and give $4 for whoever answers the remaining question.

bread's done
Back