Video Game Steelbook Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, I see you've found the only persistent vg steelbook deal of the past year and most likely the only one there will be 1 year from now.

[quote name='Stele']Good, I see you've found the only persistent vg steelbook deal of the past year and most likely the only one there will be 1 year from now.[/QUOTE]
hahaha right!!!

It seems like there are stacks of assassin's creed 3 steelbooks still floating out there in the wild at multiple stores.

[quote name='Stele']Good, I see you've found the only persistent vg steelbook deal of the past year and most likely the only one there will be 1 year from now.[/QUOTE]

Well intended we use a thread like this instead of 15 different UK game pre order threads but whatever. *rolls eyes*

[quote name='Stele']Would you consider UK LE pre-orders deals?[/QUOTE]

If you look at the cost of buying them post release, then yes.

I collect steelbooks for video games and movies. I still wish there was a way to get generic ones. Just see a wall of gray steelbooks would be cool if you couldn't insert your own case art.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I collect steelbooks for video games and movies. I still wish there was a way to get generic ones. Just see a wall of gray steelbooks would be cool if you couldn't insert your own case art.[/QUOTE]

I'm the same damn way! There is just something I love about steelbooks.

Thanks for starting this OP, I'll take any help I can in collecting more :)

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Majority of my steelbooks comes from ebay. One of my recent favorites is Xenoblade chronicles steelbook. It was France exclusive[/QUOTE]
While this is cool... wouldnt it look odd next to the other two games in the series which dont have steelbooks? ;)

[quote name='Stele']You do realize those don't actually have games in them?[/QUOTE]

Really?!? I thought it was an awesome deal to get the steel book and game for only $5 many months before release!! Guess I should open it huh.

In seriousness, figured this thread is gonna be dedicated more to the cases than the disc inside. That's why I mentioned it.

I have a couple steelbooks I can trade or sell if anybody is interested in them. One is for King Of Fighters XIV (PS4) & the other is for Hitman: The Complete First Season (PS4) 

I have a couple steelbooks I can trade or sell if anybody is interested in them. One is for King Of Fighters XIV (PS4) & the other is for Hitman: The Complete First Season (PS4)
You resurrect a 7 year old thread instead of posting in the appropriate trade/sell forum?

I collect steelbooks for video games and movies. I still wish there was a way to get generic ones. Just see a wall of gray steelbooks would be cool if you couldn't insert your own case art.
What would be the point of that? Then you would just have a expensive case with cover art you put on it? Might as well paint your own. Would be of 0 collector value to anyone. You can already put your own cover art in a regular case which makes them worthless, same thing with a steel book if you put your own cover on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back