Video Game Tattoos

chetofvern

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
C:%5Cdownloads
I was wondering how many of us cags have videogame tattos I personaly have 6 around my neck left to right mario& lugi ,Mog FF3(6), A metriod, Samus ,Sabin ff3(6), and to finish bowser. I will post pics

Heres my pic
my.php

[quote name='mykevermin']I call bullshit until I see pics.

Then I call stupidity.[/quote]

hahaha! OFT, thats exactly what I was thinking when I read the title. That and Peter Moore's fake tatoos.

[quote name='mykevermin']I call bullshit until I see pics.

Then I call stupidity.[/quote]

:lol:

I don't really see the point of getting a tattoo in the first place.

Well, to offer some support here, I don't have a videogame tattoo but I do have something from Star Wars, the symbol on Boba Fett's left shoulder.

FYI, When the tatoo artist snickers when you show them the picture of what you want, it isn't because they think its cute.

I don't have any tattoo's I wanted a tat when I was younger. But now that I'm older I don't see the point unless its a tat to immortalize someone close to you that died. I think if I ever got a tattoo it would be a pow/mia flag small somewhere on my person.

Ive got quite a few tattoos. Almost sleeved on my left arm, but no gaming tats yet. I was thinking of getting an old school NES tat though, maybe not.

Some day down the line, I'm planning on a mrs. pacman, and the fiance is planning on a pacman. It's dorky, cheesy bliss. We love it.

I've also off and on thought of getting the mario star or two, but have opted to wait until I have a better job (One I don't have to worry about a tattoo getting me fired, for example.)

i would not believe pics of game character tatoos because i assume they would just wash off? i imagine places like toys r us have the ones you wash off. I have never got one of those, but if i had kids i might get some for them

Its not too hard to spot a fake tattoo. Of course a shitty picture could make it that much more difficult, but if he posts pics of a fake tattoo. You will know.
Make sure you dont lotion them up before you take the pics, if theyre shiney you will be called out pretty quick, real or not.

[quote name='Silencer']I will probably never get a tattoo, let alone a video game tattoo.[/quote]no, it's real. i have a picture of it:

vgtats.jpg

[quote name='DeathDealer']What is your job? Tattoos arent as frowned upon as they used to be. Id bet at least one of your bosses probably have a tattoo.[/QUOTE]

I am still a retail slave, and like I said, it's not so much having tattoos, it's the placement. I could have my back covered in them, but if I have one on say, my wrist, a lot of places won't even consider me, even for retail. And I don't want to be a retail/CSR/etc for the rest of my life.

There are still a lot of places, retail or not, who in this area, do not allow it. I've been turned down before for facial piercings as well, even after offering up that I would be willing to take them out while I was working.

I've never really thought of getting a gaming tat, but I've all ready made up my mind that when I do get around to getting a tattoo its going to be the Scotish flag on my upper left arm. Then maybe the Irish flag near it later on. What can I say, I'm damn proud of my heritage

[quote name='Maynard']holy shit his neck is long![/quote]yeah, probably a top reason his pic came up on google image search "neck"

Don't do it, don't get a tattoo. And if you must then get it some place not visible for the work place. You would be surprise how a tattoo just turns off potential employers out there. Some many of the people in management are still old skool and tattoos are and instant turn off to many of them.

[quote name='DeathDealer']Just wear long sleeves, most jobs that are asses about tattoos you will be able to wear a long sleeve button up shirt.[/QUOTE]

fuck that. I'm not going to sacrifice my comfort, especially in the summer, to cover it up. I'd rather just not get it until I'm in a comfortable job and can see more of my future there. Full Button up also is not an option for me in most cases, but that's naught to do with a tattoo, and more to do with me being a girl.

A lot of places also have actual uniforms you have to wear, and although you might be able to get them long sleeved, if I was working at some place that didn't allow tattoos but was hot (Like over a grill, for example), I'd be dying from the heat.

And if I'm working somewhere I can wear my own clothes, I don't want to have to constantly go shopping for long sleeved clothes for the office or whereever I may be.

Well then it sounds like you probably dont want a tattoo very bad. In which case its definitely a good idea to wait. You definitely dont want to end up with something you arent gonna want later. Especially if its gonna be a work issue. I couldnt imagine having a tattoo I hate and then also having to struggle with keeping it covered.
Even though theres been alot of advances in tattoo removal.

[quote name='DeathDealer']I couldnt imagine having a tattoo I hate and then also having to struggle with keeping it covered. [/QUOTE]

I didn't say a thing about not wanting it later or hating the design. It has nothing to do with the design or hating the tat itself, and nearly everything to do with the work aspect, as I've said from the start. (There's also minor issues that don't come into play, like worrying about stretching and money issues.)

I need a career and a future more than I want a tattoo right now, yeah. I'll probably get it down the line, but it can wait. Like I said in my first post, I had no intentions of getting it soon, for all of my own reasons.

I've been planning on getting a tattoo for a very long time. I have this one that I drew out long ago (I call it my trademark of sorts) that for sure I'm going to have done at some point. Just not sure where I'm going to put it. Can't decide between a small one on my wrist that I could hide with a watch or something (easy to pull out, etc.) or on my arm/leg. Then I plan on getting this egyptian/evil eye on my left shoulder. My g/f actually has one already. Means a lot more than you'd think. I've also contemplated getting something from Star Wars like Boba Fett's symbol or the Republic's symbol or even just the simple Star Wars logo. Then there are some others I've though of, even going as far as a sleeve, just don't know if I'd do any of them.

No matter what you get as a tatto please just think and remeber it is on you for the rest of your life I love mine and so dose my fiance. Just get what will make you happy :)

bread's done
Back