Video game tshirts (E3, Halo, Nintendo, no 56k)

peteyrose

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I'm mostly interested in selling these shirts, but I might also trade for Xbox 360 games.

Almost all these shirts are from past E3 shows. These are all genuine in the sense that these shirts were distributed by their respective companies, and they're not custom fanmade shirts from Cafepress or whatever. These were worn at most twice and most have never been worn. They come from a smoke free household and are in great condition, but please excuse the wrinkles as they have been sitting in a drawer for the past couple years. Those will come right out when you wash them.

I'm asking $7 priority shipped for each, but people who buy multiple shirts will have dibs as that makes my life much easier. Buying multiples will give you a discount, of course. I'll sell all 9 shirts for $40 shipped.

Pictures

First image is the front design, 2nd image is the back design. Shirts with only one image have nothing on the back.

Ninja Gaiden Black, Large
4zleo0h.jpg

Star Wars Galaxies, XL
5zlwo3l.jpg

664q0zn.jpg

Gran Turismo 4, XL
4unwfx5.jpg

4p1vd3s.jpg

Halo PC, L
I believe this shirt might be somewhat rare. As far as I know, it was only available at the Bungie Fanfest 2003
4y7ym47.jpg

6exg51h.jpg

Mechassault 2: Lone Wolf, XL
6cgk0t5.jpg

4xovwwo.jpg

Return to Castle Wolfenstein, L
4l71ant.jpg

67zrp8w.jpg

Unreal Championship 2, L? (I'm guessing at the size, the size tag was cut)
6gash9z.jpg

4ke1mj9.jpg

Unreal Tournament 2004, XL? (I'm guessing at the size, the size tag was cut)
5yldqc8.jpg

4p9qzqp.jpg

Nintendo E3 2004 booth, XL (the size tag was cut, but I'm pretty sure these shirts only came in XL)
62o1xn4.jpg

6d1xij7.jpg

bread's done
Back