Video Game Worth $10.00 Amazon GC Giveaway

iN7h33nD

CAGiversary!
Enter to win a 10 dollar Amazon gift card by simply posting a comment about whether or not you like this site and why. One sentence is fine, more is appreciated.The winner will be chosen randomly from all the commenter’s that gave at least one sentence critiquing the site and will be contacted by email.

Additional posts from the same person will not be counted (even if you make different accounts, don't try to be sneaky) .

Deadline to Enter is January 31, 2011 and the winner will be picked between February 1st and February 3rd.
The site is located here: Video Game Worth

I have made some major changes to the website thanks to some of the feedback that has been left so far. Keep it the feedback rolling!

I'd say the "reviews" button up top is the most functional so far; since the website doesn't have too many reviews yet the simple search box didn't help me too much when I typed in things like "nier" or "castlevania."

I do like the dollar-sign angle for the site, as there's a big difference between games you wanna get right away for $40 (or $60) and others you'll wait until they drop to $20 before trying. Rather than the old 1 to 10 scale, it considers the play value of games, which is interesting...

One thing I noticed that was lacking in the Little Big Planet 2 review was that it didn't really discuss how the game fared in introducing other game-design elements besides the original's stickers and side-scrolling platformer stuff. Game Informer mentioned things like FPS and Waverider-style designs, and it seems to me a big deal whether those things panned out or bombed!

bread's done
Back