Video Games and DVD Movies for Sale

cjclifford

CAGiversary!
I'm finally getting an X-Box so I'm dumping a bunch of video games and movies I don't need or want anymore (needs me some moneys). If you want them, send me a pm. I will only be accepting payment through PayPal. Shipping will probably run $5.00 each item for priority mail. I will only ship in the U.S. All items are in good condition (no disc scratches). Movies are widescreen unless otherwise specified. Prices are not negotiable. And now to the list:

Items no longer available. If you did not recieve a pm from me, you were too late asking for something. Please do not inquire further as anything that I was unable to sell via internet forums was traded at EB Games. Sorry. Thank you to those who payed promptly, your games and/or movies are on the way. To those who thought I was pulling a scam, your loss. Regardless, I'm now the happy owner of an X-Box.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Scam scam scam Mega Man X2 for 5.00 wow thats cheap a lil too cheap.[/quote]

Yeah I'm afraid these prices look a little to good to me to be true.

I'll take these if you'll ship first and combine shipping:

Playstation Games

* Mega Man 8 $5.00

Super Nintendo Games (games do not have original boxes)

* Mega Man X $5.00 (instructions included)
* Mega Man X 2 $5.00 (instructions included)
* Metriod 3: Super Metriod $5.00

Nintendo 64 Games (games do not have original boxes)

* Nintendo 64 system with controller, AV cable, ac adapter, memory expansion, memory pak, rumble pak, and control deck cleaner $20.00
* The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time $5.00
* The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask $5.00 (instructions included)
* Super mario 64 $5.00 (instructions included)

Nintendo Gamecube Games

* The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Master Quest $10.00

DVD Movies

* The Animatrix $5.00
* Dune (sci-fi channel mini-series) $5.00
* In Living Color Season 1 $10.00
* Lethal Weapon 4 $5.00
* Matrix Revisited $5.00
* The Professional $5.00

[quote name='pimpinc333']Scam scam scam Mega Man X2 for 5.00 wow thats cheap a lil too cheap.[/quote]
I understand your fear (especially since starting this thread was my very first post here), but the only reason my asking prices may seem too cheap is that I did no research on how much any of this might actually be worth. I figured I would certainly get more trading here than if I just took everything to EB Games.

I should have let everyone know my eBay user name to see my feedback rating. Maybe that would have kepp these "scam" post out of this thread. Then again, maybe not. Anyhow, my user name on eBay is the same as what I'm using here, cjclifford.

And to the people that have sent me pm's, I'll be getting in touch with you later this afternoon.

It has nothing to do with your asking prices. Shipping second when the other person has no feedback is the privilege of those who have repeatedly proven that they are not in the business of ripping people off. I can prove that I have over 1800 eBay feedback with 99.3% positive. I won't even bother looking at yours, since I am quite sure that it is much, much less. People aren't calling you a scammer because they haven't seen your eBay feedback. They're calling you a scammer because in this risky business of online trading, you're guilty until proven innocent, and you aren't willing to do what is required for people to feel comfortable trading with you. All of use who have proven that we are trustworthy have had to ship first at some point. It's how you earn your rep when you're just a little nobody, and we've all done our time. If you aren't willing to go through the same steps everyone else here has gone through, you aren't ready to trade here. I'm sorry, but you just don't belong.

[quote name='lain21us']It has nothing to do with your asking prices. Shipping second when the other person has no feedback is the privilege of those who have repeatedly proven that they are not in the business of ripping people off. I can prove that I have over 1800 eBay feedback with 99.3% positive. I won't even bother looking at yours, since I am quite sure that it is much, much less. People aren't calling you a scammer because they haven't seen your eBay feedback. They're calling you a scammer because in this risky business of online trading, you're guilty until proven innocent, and you aren't willing to do what is required for people to feel comfortable trading with you. All of use who have proven that we are trustworthy have had to ship first at some point. It's how you earn your rep when you're just a little nobody, and we've all done our time. If you aren't willing to go through the same steps everyone else here has gone through, you aren't ready to trade here. I'm sorry, but you just don't belong.[/quote]

:applause:

well said...typed...

[quote name='lain21us']It has nothing to do with your asking prices. Shipping second when the other person has no feedback is the privilege of those who have repeatedly proven that they are not in the business of ripping people off. I can prove that I have over 1800 eBay feedback with 99.3% positive. I won't even bother looking at yours, since I am quite sure that it is much, much less. People aren't calling you a scammer because they haven't seen your eBay feedback. They're calling you a scammer because in this risky business of online trading, you're guilty until proven innocent, and you aren't willing to do what is required for people to feel comfortable trading with you. All of use who have proven that we are trustworthy have had to ship first at some point. It's how you earn your rep when you're just a little nobody, and we've all done our time. If you aren't willing to go through the same steps everyone else here has gone through, you aren't ready to trade here. I'm sorry, but you just don't belong.[/quote]
I've traded on other message boards before (such as He-Man.org, same user name), and I have never sent anything to anyone without first recieving the money for said items. It is a risky business, and I don't want to ship off games or movies and never see a single red cent. You don't get something without paying for it first. If you don't want what I'm offering, your loss. If everyone else who has pm'd me feels the same way, then I guess I'll take whatever squat amount of money EB Games will give in trade.

I thank everyone for their time, and no hard feelings. I will be taking no new requests for the items I wish to sell.

bread's done
Back