Video Games Deal of the Day: Save 33% on Blu Wave Remote for PS3.

[quote name='AvastMatey']This thing is nice for Harmony owners.[/QUOTE]

Is it really worth it? I have a Harmony 550 (with a 360 Skin) that I got from GameStop for like $6 a year back and I wish I could control my PS3 with it, but since it would use a USB port as well as not be able to turn it on or off I have always wondered if it was worth it. I have a good amount of unused amazon promo credit, but am still on the fence with this.

Wish I could get just the dongle for $5.

works well for anyone with a universal learning remote. I have a URC100 from Universal Remote (generic company name I know) but I bought this the day I got my PS3 as I didn't want to have to shell out for a Harmony, Harmony PS3 Adapter, or use a Sony PS3 remote or controller for Blu Ray. Big deal I can't turn the thing on from the remote, if I'm watching a movie I'm putting the disc in anyway and you can always turn the system off from the menus so works fine for me. Works great also for playing video back via PS3 Media server. The remote itself isn't great but if you're using it just for the dongle it's fine. As for taking up a USB port, that's what small hubs were made for.

bread's done
Back