Video Games in the Sunday Comics 2/27/05

[quote name='XboxMaster']Hey, Mario kinda does look like Suddam Hussein...[/quote]

I've suspected this for years.

Boondocks creator Aaron McGruder used to be really funny. Now he's just disenchanted, bitter and so politically motivated that he's just not funny anymore.

:lol: Both are good, but I like the second one better.
Did anyone see Foxtrot a week or two ago when Jason when Jason was using the snow to play videogames because his mom made him go outside? Or this week when he was playing World of Warquest? I love that comic.

wow, another crappy entry to adult swim! Who would have ever guessed??

they should trim it down to their exactly 1 worthwhile show, Family guy, and use the time they save to broadcast cartoons that don't suck. Like Gumby and Animaniacs

[quote name='DenisDFat']wow, another crappy entry to adult swim! Who would have ever guessed??

they should trim it down to their exactly 1 worthwhile show, Family guy, and use the time they save to broadcast cartoons that don't suck. Like Gumby and Animaniacs[/quote]

You say suck alot. Suck this and suck that, and that sucks and so on.

You must be the King of Suck!

[quote name='DenisDFat']wow, another crappy entry to adult swim! Who would have ever guessed??

they should trim it down to their exactly 1 worthwhile show, Family guy, and use the time they save to broadcast cartoons that don't suck. Like Gumby and Animaniacs[/quote]

Holy fucking shit! DDF says something I agree with! :shock: FG, Gumby, and Animaniacs all kick major ass!

I...don't know how to feel...right now...

bread's done
Back