Video of New Batmobile

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']dead link...it must just be me though.[/quote]
Try again, sometimes it takes a couple of tries, or a long time to load.

i dunno...is it supposed to be like a bat-hummer and not a batmobile? it looks big and slow for the batmobile

Remember, this movie is about the origins of Batman. So he hasn't refined all his gadgets and vehicles and stuff. It looks llike a decent approximation of what I might imagine Bruce Wayne's first attempt at a Batmobile might look like. Of that I'm sure :)

[quote name='GameDude']I think batman lost it's shine when Burton stopped directing the films.[/quote]

agreed. As much as i want this movie to be good, i dont think it will be. Being that They've chose all british actors, filming mostly in britain,and from that video, chicago. The film does look like its going to have that darker edge like the first batman film, but we'll have to see what happens.

Its got a btter cast, a better director (go see Memento) and a better sense of realisim. After pondering it for a while, ive figured out that in all its SUV glory, i like the car. Main reason: its real. Its a real car tat can take bumps and bruises, and as we see from these shots, damn good at cornering. Imagine taking one of the penis-mobiles down a bumpy road vs. this vehicle...major real world difference. I now really like the design, and cant wait for more footage like this to come out.

bread's done
Back