Video: Palin Booed in Philly

[quote name='DarkSageRK']It seems like most of those people are excited.[/quote]
In another youtube video the author says that all the "cheers and applause" were stock sounds that were cranked along with the music to drown out all the boos.

[quote name='thrustbucket']Seriously, can't we just get one official Palin bashing thread? Do we really need a new one every other day?[/quote]
Yes we need a new one everyday! Just to remind us that she is bad for America:lol:.
Take this with a grain of salt Philly fans will boo anybody.

Just another brilliant move by the McCain campaign.

Honestly their only effective technique is appealing to the bigotry of America's ugliest people.

So, why is this news? Philly sports fans boo celebrities at sporting events. I, for one am totally shocked that anyone would think she would get a better reception than Santa Claus in Philly.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']We'll stop Bashing Palin on 11/5. Fair enough?[/quote]

I'd agree to this. :)

[quote name='trq']Did they threaten to cut her head off?[/quote]

Sarah Palin is a terrorist. I read it on the internet.

[quote name='soonersfan60']Didn't Philly fans also boo Santa Claus? I think that's just how they say "Hello."[/quote]

Thats only because santa got sick at the last moment, and was replaced by a skinny dude.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']We'll stop Bashing Palin on 11/5. Fair enough?[/quote]

Agreed. We'll stop bashing her then, but she live forever in political infamy. ;)

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Agreed. We'll stop bashing her then, but she live forever in political infamy. ;)[/QUOTE]

Of course, y'all are assuming she won't be in the whitehouse.... ;)

Promise not to bash her after 11/5 if she is?

[quote name='thrustbucket']Of course, y'all are assuming she won't be in the whitehouse.... ;)

Promise not to bash her after 11/5 if she is?[/quote]

I'll find a reality where she isn't. Stargate for the win.

RICHMOND, VA Palin spoke to a crowd of about 20,000 people, according to the Associated Press. A large part of the crowd in the back could not hear her and yelled "Louder" several times during the speech. Palin, hearing the yells but unable to discern them, assumed they were protesters.
"I would hope at least that those protestors have the courage and the honor of thanking our veterans for giving them the right to protest," she said, as some people in front yelled "no" to try and explain the situation.

http://hotlineblog.nationaljournal.com/archives/2008/10/palin_knocks_ob.html

:lol: What an idiot!

[quote name='thrustbucket']Of course, y'all are assuming she won't be in the whitehouse.... ;)

11/5 2016, man.

I can't say I am surprised. I mean Philly sports fans have a well deserved reputation. How many NFL Stadiums have a court room in them? Almost as stupid as one of the members of Destiny's Child wearing a Lakers outfit at the 2001 NBA Finals game at a home game (1 had a Sixers outfit, 1 had a Lakers outfit, 1 had some regular outfit or a NBA outfit)

In that case, we would stop bashing her, but then we'll just resort to anger. :lol:

bread's done
Back