Video Store Easter Special. 5 different movies at 100 points. (Overseas)

D4rkewolfe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
It seems there was some confusion in some sites when I read this as they kept thinking it was any 5 movies. Still at least you get to choose some decent movies for a Friday night.

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/news-features/news/Easter-Goodies-on-Xbox-LIVE-17-03-2008.htm

[quote name='Xbox.com']From midnight on Good Friday 21 March until the same time Easter Saturday, the following movies will all be available to rent from the Xbox LIVE Video Store from just 100 MS Points apiece: Transformers”, “Swordfish”, “Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix”, “1408” and “Naked Gun 2 & 1/2: The Smell of Fear”.

That’s got to mean something special for everyone at home. You’ll be drawing straws for who gets the sofa first (and who serves the snacks).

The offer of these five great movies is part of the wider ongoing celebrations to mark our most successful year of Xbox LIVE yet. We’re proud to say that LIVE continues to be the premier service for downloading entertainment content into your home for all the family to enjoy. It gets better every passing day, and you bet it is here to stay.

The Xbox LIVE Video Store can be easily accessed via Xbox LIVE Marketplace on Xbox LIVE and is the first video on demand service to be available in six countries: US, Canada, UK, Ireland, France and Germany.

Anyone with a broadband connection and Xbox LIVE membership can rent and view blockbuster movies without having to leave the house. The majority of movies can be viewed in both standard- and high-definition formats.

We guess all there is left to say is ‘Enjoy the Movies’! And, of course, Happy Easter![/quote]

From what I am understanding it is for both versions, so you'll save more on HD. I tried looking them up and checked out Transformers and Harry Potter. They still showed up at the same price, so I wonder if you have to just download and then get re credited or what.

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']From what I am understanding it is for both versions, so you'll save more on HD. I tried looking them up and checked out Transformers and Harry Potter. They still showed up at the same price, so I wonder if you have to just download and then get re credited or what.[/quote]

Starts at midnight, but who knows what time zone they are going on.

Augh! Sorry guys, I think I saw what the problem was. This seems to be a Great Britain offer. I just noticed that the link is /en-GB. I had my hopes up to, figured I'd try out a movie tonight. I am looking at the US news and nothing is there.

Sorry about not double checking. -.-

Sorry sorry! I just wanted to bring some early easter joy :(

Thanks to whoever updated the title of the thread, I should have added that when I noticed it was International.

bread's done
Back